Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Jail Sux [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Jail Sux

Xterminator27
03-26-2003, 08:44 PM
U get No respect. You are treated teh smae as a brick.
You have no freedom, little human rights, and nothing to do.
You get that put on ur resemey and are banned from lotta jobs u need to live. Other people hurt/kill/injure you. You take craps and piss infront of tons of people. U have no privacy ever. Teh gards see you change/shit/shower/and whatever things u may do. U are taken away from your family and friends. And for some it turned into their entire life. not to mention ur bed is a cold stone. You eat crap. You are treated like crap, and you lose a long tiem of you life that no matter what you cannot ge tback.
sooo in conclusion, Jail sucks.

creedchick02
03-26-2003, 08:47 PM
:P That is why it's called JAIL:D ;)

Xterminator27
03-26-2003, 08:49 PM
Lol i dont get it

TeriB19
03-26-2003, 09:31 PM
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. You learn to spell, X, and you'll avoid the jailtime.

jango
03-26-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27

Oh contraire mon frere.

Jail is just the opposite. Where else can you request a solid white pair of Nike shoes, an education, creamy (not nutty) peanut butter, fluffy pillows and a quilt rather than a blanket? Prison and other correctional facilities. The fact is, many individuals commit crimes in an attempt to get into jail.

You work in prison, and paid appropriately. In accordance, they are educated. There are fully functional televisions, radios, and workout facilities. Stay on your best behavior, and you're fine. Look at Ted Kaczynski or however you spell his name, he went from a POS shed in the woods with no running water or electricity, to his own private cell with a bathroom, television, radio, books, etc. His life improved by murdering people.

Take your average Joe and stick him in a prison and sure it's not fun, but for many the perks are tremendous, and ironic. No, criminals have rights, far too many, if you ask me.

TeriB19
03-26-2003, 09:37 PM
3 square meals a day, and a library full of lawbooks to assist you in getting a law degree to work on your own appeal.

Bridge of Clay
03-26-2003, 10:37 PM
have you been in jail, X ? ;)

creedfan47a
03-26-2003, 10:38 PM
Jail may suck, but I doubt that victims of crime would think so.

JulieCitySlicker
03-26-2003, 10:45 PM
My sister has been in jail...but it was for something that she didn't even do:mad:

DangerousDan85
03-26-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
You get that put on ur resemey and are banned from lotta jobs u need to live. Other people hurt/kill/injure you. You take craps and piss infront of tons of people. U have no privacy ever. Teh gards see you change/shit/shower/and whatever things u may do. U are taken away from your family and friends. And for some it turned into their entire life. not  to mention ur bed is a cold stone. You eat crap. You are treated like crap, and you lose a long tiem of you life that no matter what you cannot ge tback.
sooo in conclusion, Jail sucks.

yeah that's why it's "Jail", it's not a vacation, maybe they should have thought about that before they committed the crime.

you forgot, "you also become Nasty Nate's personal b*tch"

DangerousDan85
03-26-2003, 11:15 PM
if being in jail was a joyous experience, no one would care if they broke the law and had to be in jail, and it would be chaos

Xterminator27
03-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
have you been in jail, X ? ;)

lol no but i went on a tour of one wit my class in grade 5

hotforscott
03-27-2003, 01:13 PM
I have seen 20/20 specials on jail and I know that it is no where I want to be, but I can tell you they have it way too easy.

GoodGodGirl23
03-27-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
<b>yeah that's why it's "Jail", &nbsp;it's not a vacation, maybe they should have thought about that before they committed the crime.

you forgot, "you also become Nasty Nate's personal b*tch" </b>

Well, I hope that "Nasty Nate" and a whole bunch of his buddies are waiting for the EX upon his arrival, at whatever prision he's going in...(He better get a conviction) for what he did to his step daughter for 4 years...Make him somebodies b*tch...:eek:

JulieCitySlicker
03-27-2003, 07:33 PM
I hear that you get unwanted lovin there:eek: :eek: :eek:

creedfan47a
03-27-2003, 07:34 PM
And DON'T drop the soap in the shower!!

hotforscott
03-28-2003, 11:59 AM
Yeah, you have to wear the "Soap on a rope" ;)