Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
This is for all the "Newbies" [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : This is for all the "Newbies"

Lady Valkyrie
10-15-2002, 08:54 AM
:D :D Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! I'm so glad you found this place! Everyone on this board is special and contributes something special in their own way. I'm sure you will fit in just fine. No matter what your race, faith, religion, or lack thereof you are welcome here. The common denominator we all have is the love for Creed. Again I say welcome. May each visit you have to this Board be a blessing to you and may you be a blessing to others. :D :D

allison
10-15-2002, 06:19 PM
I second that! WELCOME!

CreedKevin397
10-15-2002, 06:29 PM
Thanks so much...this is my 5th post and i'm already feeling welcome. It's good to know that, not only are there so many fellow Creed lovers, but your all really nice and welcoming. Thanks again.

Siana
10-18-2002, 08:58 AM
yep,welcome!

marlsy
10-18-2002, 11:03 AM
Thank you very much !!! I'm glad to find I'm not the only Creed lover around! I'm so sick of hearing bad things about them! I love their music and their songs that have such deep meanings to them instead of the junk rock you hear these days and in the past like the 80's which were about girls and partying. Besides U2 which I also love for their deep meaning songs as well! Thanks again for the welcome!!

TeriB19
10-18-2002, 12:28 PM
There are a vast amount of issues that we may agree or disagree about on this bb, but the one thing that ties us all together is our love for Creed. Without that, we'd just be an arguing bunch of knuckleheads, sorta like family. :D

Lady Valkyrie
10-18-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
There are a vast amount of issues that we may agree or disagree about on this bb, but the one thing that ties us all together is our love for Creed. Without that, we'd just be an arguing bunch of knuckleheads, sorta like family. :D

true dat!!;)

Lady Valkyrie
10-22-2002, 07:33 AM
*bump*