Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Get Well Scott [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Scott

Tremontifanatic
10-14-2002, 01:06 PM
HEY everyone...

this is my first time on a message board, so ill just say a quick hi to everyone. but anyway, thats not why i started this one.
first id like to say get well to scott. second id like to say that i just payed 450 bucks to go see creed play in san diego w/ my gf. we were both so psyched to go see them and then he got sick. im ok with it cause i saw them in febuary, but my gf is steaming mad cause she hasnt seen them in more then 2 years. im pretty pissed that i didnt see them, but hey i hope he gets better.
so cmon guys, make me feel at home and start posting, i wanna see if im in good company, or am i the only retard to go to the farthest extent of pay 450 bucks for a plane ticket to see creed

souldancer
10-14-2002, 02:05 PM
Wecome aboard! YOu will find you are in good company - and there are lots of others ... that sadly lost money, time, were frustrated over the past 10 days...Browse some of the other threads, and THANKS for being a dedicated caring, fan - think about Scott's health and healing! We need to keep pouring out that energy. Enjoy the board - great folks here, and rock on to a rescheduled concert:dancing:

allison
10-14-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Tremontifanatic
i wanna see if im in good company, or am i the only retard to go to the farthest extent of pay 450 bucks for a plane ticket to see creed

If any group of people will understand making this kind of sacrifice to see Creed, it is us! Yes, you're in good company. Welcome to the board! :)

TeriB19
10-14-2002, 09:28 PM
Welcome Tremontifanatic. You are in very good company. There are some folks here that flew 1600 miles, drove another 5 hours to find that Phoenix concert postponed. You are in very very good company, because it's people like you and the others who were inconvenienced who despite the disappointment, remain true Creed fans. If you went through what you did, only to wish Scott well and hope to get back to see them, then you are a true fan, and you will enjoy your time here.:)

CreedSpirit
10-15-2002, 12:59 AM
Hi TremontiFanatic!

I am pretty new to this board too, I completely understand! I have traveled from L.A. to New Jersey to see Creed (albeit a very cheap roundtrip airfare), I am leaving thursday for Salt Lake City, Utah from L.A. to see them Saturday and turning back around and flying back Sunday afternoon to see them in L.A. Sunday night....In addition to the fact that I had flown to Vegas to go see them when Scott's voice went out, I now cannot go to the rescheduled "Fan Appreciation" show in Vegas nor the San Diego show which I had tickets for...:(

So, let's just call it passion for a Band that rocks my world :dancing:

souldancer
10-15-2002, 01:15 AM
yes...but what about that Sacramento show?! :P

CreedSpirit
10-15-2002, 01:21 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Sac Town.... I hear ya calling my name ;)

allison
10-15-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by CreedSpirit
<b>Hi TremontiFanatic!

I am pretty new to this board too, I completely understand! &nbsp;I have traveled from L.A. to New Jersey to see Creed (albeit a very cheap roundtrip airfare), I am leaving thursday for Salt Lake City, Utah from L.A. to see them Saturday and turning back around and flying back Sunday afternoon to see them in L.A. Sunday night....In addition to the fact that I had flown to Vegas to go see them when Scott's voice went out, I now cannot go to the rescheduled "Fan Appreciation" show in Vegas nor the San Diego show which I had tickets for...:( &nbsp;

So, let's just call it passion for a Band that rocks my world &nbsp;:dancing: </b>

Awesome! We want full reports please!

souldancer
10-16-2002, 01:31 AM
Get Well Scott!! We just got a post that Tacoma and Portland are off! Glad they are not pushing you to return too quickly. Healing thoughts are dancing your way!!!! :dancing:

Ruby
10-16-2002, 09:52 AM
Tremontifanatic Welcome and I paid just over 400 bucks to see Creed in Saratoga. Worth every penny.
CreedSpirit - You are amazing! I'm exhausted just reading your post.

Keep posting here - We understand.

marlsy
10-16-2002, 01:15 PM
OH please please please let his voice be better by the time the LA show is here Sunday!! I will freak out if they cancel again!!!!! :eek: