Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Woohoo LAZERfest in Milwaukee [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo LAZERfest in Milwaukee

Steve
03-18-2003, 01:12 PM
They just announced LAZERfest in Milwaukee - at the Marcus Ampitheater on Saturday May 31st

Godsmack and Cold with others TBA

:thewave:

luvscott4ever
03-19-2003, 10:41 PM
SHIT!!!! I'm not going to be here!! :crying: :crying: Let's change CreedFeed Fest!! j/k!! But damn!! I want to see Godsmack again sooooooooo bad!! But maybe that will mean they will be at XFest!! I can only hope!!! Thanx for the info Steve..You are most definately the BEST!! Nice to have you somewhat in my neighborhood!!

farmgirl
04-02-2003, 12:48 PM
Thanks Steve for the info! I usually go to Summerfest every year any way. Godsmack is awesome live, I may have to go to this show.:dancing:

Steve
04-02-2003, 04:02 PM
So far we have the following bands:

Godsmack
Cold
Breaking Benjamin
Trapt

... more to be announced!

CollectiveSoul
04-06-2003, 01:04 AM
I live in Brookfield which is a suburb of milwaukke and right now im excited abotu summerfest. TOm petty is having hteir only us Tour date there.

luvscott4ever
04-06-2003, 12:59 PM
If it wasn't for CreedFeed Fest, I would SOO BE THERE!! But my daughters going to go and whenever she talks about it I get SOO MAD!!! :mad: I want to go soo bad!! I love Godsmack, they're one of my favorite bands, next to Creed of course!! But I would assume they will be here sometime during their tour!! They are another band I follow all over!! Thinking about seeing them in Cincinnati, if they play at Riverbend. I went to Riverbend to see Creed last year and that is a really cool venue. I love outdoor venues, they're the best!!!

farmgirl
04-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Crap on a Ritz! I just found out I can't go to this show. There is still a slight chance, but it doesn't look good.:(

Hopefully Godsmack will come a little closer to me, like Green Bay!!! I can only hope!

Everyone who is going to Lazerfest, have a great time!

Rose:cool:

cjme
04-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Hey Rose,
since I'm so close to Milwaukee and if you can go at all, maybe want to meet up there?

farmgirl
04-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Hi CJME!
Do you mean for Lazerfest or for Summerfest? Lazerfest is before Summerfest starts and I didn't know if you liked Godsmack all that much. Most of the good tickets for Lazerfest, I think, are gone already, so if you meant that, we would have to get them pretty soon.
If you mean summerfest, that is cool too, because it's a great way to spend a day/night.
Either let me know here which one you want to try and meet up at, or PM me, or you can let me know tonight at our little home away from home, LOL

Rose:dancing:

cjme
04-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Well, if LAZERfest is out of the question, why don't we shoot for summerfest? I've never been there, and by then you might be able to crash at my house if you like. Talk to you tonight;)

farmgirl
04-10-2003, 03:09 PM
Sounds great! Talk to you tonight about it!:D

Dogstar
04-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Steve, what do you think about Cold? I just started getting into them. I have the album 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage. It's pretty good!

luvscott4ever
04-14-2003, 05:41 PM
I'm not Steve, DS, but I'll tell you one thing....Anna LOVES Cold...We went to a used cd store yesterday and she was looking for one of their cd's and couldn't find it...she was pissed!!
She likes them ALOT!! She was thrilled to hear they're going to be with Godsmack at Lazerfest, but they are also going to be at a concert we are going to over Memorial Day weekend...She's really psyched!!!

JulieCitySlicker
04-14-2003, 05:50 PM
That sounds fun...I can't go though:(