Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Audioslave [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Audioslave

Agent D
03-17-2003, 05:36 PM
I love this band. My fav song is "Like A Stone." Do any of you guys like them?

Steve
03-17-2003, 06:20 PM
Show Me How to Live is the best song on the CD right now in my mind.

JenRN
03-17-2003, 06:32 PM
I Love Audioslave!!!! I was blown away with their Cd, it is the only one since any of Creed's I have liked the entire CD. We had a thread on this here before, there are some of us who are fans of them, THEY ROCK!!!!!!:jam: :jam:

Bridge of Clay
03-17-2003, 08:28 PM
Control yourself Dogstar!!! :D ;)

Dogstar
03-18-2003, 02:07 AM
Hahahahaha, Marcos, I'll try :D.

Yes, I'm a HUGE Audioslave fan. Saw them 3/7 and they kicked major a**. I wrote a lengthy review that's probably buried in this forum by now, LOL...But it was a great show. I love the entire CD, but my faves are Shadow on the Sun, What You Are (love the vibe in that one :D), Set If Off, and Exploder.

marlsy
03-18-2003, 10:17 AM
Audioslave kicks major arse!!!!!!!!!!

hide_tremonti
03-22-2003, 05:20 AM
Tom Morello is very innovative.

Dogstar
03-22-2003, 12:37 PM
Yeah, he does some cool things with effects.

goddess_bb
03-22-2003, 12:59 PM
Wow..is Chris Cornell beautiful or what?? He is almost as gorgous as Mark Tremonti..hehehe. But besides that I love they're lyrics and awesome riffs...
AUDIOSLAVE>>>ROCKS!!

luvscott4ever
03-22-2003, 01:12 PM
Huge Fan here too!! They were here where I live in February, but they just so happened to be playing the day I left for my cruise, I was sooo bummed!!! BUT..now I'll get the chance to see them twice this summer!! YAY!! They are headlining a local Memorial week-end concert and they are playing Lollopalooza, so I'll get to see them, I'm sooo pumped..Especially after hearing Dogstars' review!! They have quickly become a favorite band of mine!!

Dogstar
03-22-2003, 01:15 PM
OMG, goddess, you are so right. He looked AWESOME at the show...A fine-looking man who actually made the transition very well from long hair (which I looooooved) to short hair! And that voice...mmmmmm.

JenRN
03-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by goddess_bb
Wow..is Chris Cornell beautiful or what?? He is almost as gorgous as Mark Tremonti..hehehe. But besides that I love they're lyrics and awesome riffs...
               AUDIOSLAVE>>>ROCKS!!
Yeah he is a hottie;) He has great eyes. I love Audioslave, they have not left my car Cd deck since I put them in, the CD is a masterpiece!:rockon: