Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I said I was gone, and I am, but before I leave here's one last word [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I said I was gone, and I am, but before I leave here's one last word

Lechium
03-15-2003, 12:26 AM
First off I said 666th post gonna be last one... Admin got on a power trip and decided to have fun deleting my posts and editing my messages. Great. Now I have one last post left. So here it goes.

I had tried to be nice to you guys. Really did, after that post where I said that I will try to. Instead many of started acting like bunch of jerks towards me.

1 Constant talking about my avatar. "go worship Manson!" and stuff like that. Grow up -- avtar is just an avatar.

2 Accustations of me being Satanist, when all I did was defening that religion. Just because you think that bashing this religion, without knowing a second thing about it, is cool doesnt make it so. Just because it is popular to bash it doesnt make it right. Think for yourself. Many of you really came off close minded there. And such behaviour makes you to be followers, not leaders like some of you claim to be.

3 Thread about "Why people hate creed?". I answered the question, yet I got attacked, because my explanation was different from the one most of you liked "people are jelous". As a person who dislikes creed I think I have credebility on that matter anyways, right?

Guess having opinnion different from one that prevails in here is condemned on this board. Alright I'll be gone. Have a nice life.

P.S. Dan, Dogstar, GoodGodGirl you were ones of the few people on this board who gave me a chance and treated like a human. Thank you.

Steve
03-15-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Lechium
First off I said 666th post gonna be last one... Admin got on a power trip and decided to have fun deleting my posts and editing my messages.

Just a side note: if you think me deleting one of your posts is a power trip, you got another thing coming... you have yet to see what a power trip would be....

creedfan47a
03-15-2003, 12:35 AM
So, you ARE actually leaving now?? :rolleyes:

TeriB19
03-15-2003, 12:45 AM
First off I said 666th post gonna be last one... Admin got on a power trip and decided to have fun deleting my posts and editing my messages. Get over yourself.

[b] I had tried to be nice to you guys. Really did, after that post where I said that I will try to. Instead many of started acting like bunch of jerks towards me.</b> We gave what we got.

[b] &nbsp;
As a person who dislikes creed I think I have credebility on that matter anyways, right?</b> As a person who dislikes Creed, you serve no purpose in being here, so your credibility is in the toilet.

GoodGodGirl23
03-15-2003, 02:18 AM
First off I said 666th post gonna be last one... Admin got on a power trip and decided to have fun deleting my posts and editing my messages. Great. Now I have one last post left. So here it goes.

I had tried to be nice to you guys. Really did, after that post where I said that I will try to. Instead many of started acting like bunch of jerks towards me.

1 Constant talking about my avatar. "go worship Manson!" and stuff like that. Grow up -- avtar is just an avatar.

2 Accustations of me being Satanist, when all I did was defening that religion. Just because you think that bashing this religion, without knowing a second thing about it, is cool doesnt make it so. Just because it is popular to bash it doesnt make it right. Think for yourself. Many of you really came off close minded there. And such behaviour makes you to be followers, not leaders like some of you claim to be.

3 Thread about "Why people hate creed?". I answered the question, yet I got attacked, because my explanation was different from the one most of you liked "people are jelous". As a person who dislikes creed I think I have credebility on that matter anyways, right?

Guess having opinnion different from one that prevails in here is condemned on this board. Alright I'll be gone. Have a nice life.

P.S. Dan, Dogstar, GoodGodGirl you were ones of the few people on this board who gave me a chance and treated like a human. Thank you. You left out Marcos... .. I don't know what to say...I tried to make people stop. But I'm only 1 voice...Maybe lay-low?? I don't see why you have to go...That's bull, put on a diff avie, maybe peoples will be happier??:confused: A little compromise..:confused:

hayley
03-15-2003, 02:24 AM
it's just evil

JenRN
03-15-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Steve
Just a side note: if you think me deleting one of your posts is a power trip, you got another thing coming... you have yet to see what a power trip would be....
Steve! Have we told you lately we LOVE you!;)

Lechium...... I knew you could not stand it, you had to have another post! Hey, I certainly can accept diversity, I do everyday, but rude arrogant people who "think" they know it all I don't accept lightley! When the conversations get heated you back down like a pussy cat, you need to learn how to constructively argue, I guess that will come with age! Good luck with your life, we all know you will be here looming around looking at the posts as a "visitor". Try to remember that Creed has a "ARMY OF FANS" and that army is strong as ever so we could care less what others think. WE will keep on loving Creed and rocking to their music, they are what has brought this "family' on here together! I hope someday you will find something in life to make you happy, it seems long overdue!

Flip
03-15-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Steve

GO steve-o-

GoodGodGirl23
03-15-2003, 09:24 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

creeder
03-15-2003, 10:51 AM
why leave.. this board rocks!

Weathered
03-15-2003, 10:54 AM

P.S. Dan, Dogstar, GoodGodGirl you were ones of the few people on this board who gave me a chance and treated like a human. Thank you.

i did too when you first came...then i kinda left for a while

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2003, 01:08 PM
OMG! It came back:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2003, 01:13 PM
I thought he said last WORD...meaning one not several:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Whatever Leech:mad: Go take your satanic bs elsewhere:finger:

hotforscott
03-15-2003, 01:21 PM
Seriously Lechium, we replied to your posts, just as we would have any other persons posts. You chose to irritate us and say things that you knew would get under our skin and you chose to stay around despite what was said so don't try to get all defensive now. You are one person on a board of hundreds that everyone seems to disagree with, does that not tell you something? Teri is right, you don't like Creed, why are you here? You don't come to a Creed Fan Board, bash them, and then expect for us to be accepting of your harsh words. You are the one who is close minded.

JenRN
03-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Seriously Lechium, we replied to your posts, just as we would have any other persons posts. You chose to irritate us and say things that you knew would get under our skin and you chose to stay around despite what was said so don't try to get all defensive now. You are one person on a board of hundreds that everyone seems to disagree with, does that not tell you something? Teri is right, you don't like Creed, why are you here? You don't come to a Creed Fan Board, bash them, and then expect for us to be accepting of your harsh words. You are the one who is close minded.
All right Carrie!!!:clap: :clap:

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2003, 03:11 PM
I second that:dancing: :jam: :clap:

hotforscott
03-15-2003, 03:19 PM
Thanks guys. I hope he really is gone for good. This topic is about as sore as Chicago.

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2003, 03:25 PM
Thanks guys. I hope he really is gone for good. This topic is about as sore as Chicago. Ya tell me about it:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

GoodGodGirl23
03-15-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I thought he said last WORD...meaning one not several:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Whatever Leech:mad: &nbsp;Go take your satanic bs elsewhere:finger:

Oh Julie, I'm sry, but that's just wrong hun, The flipping off finger bothers me. Please don't be mad at me for saying that. I can remember him even trying to appologize to peoples, remember?? And you were one of those to accept...:( No matter what.. he is a human beingg.. I don't believe he's satanic.. but yes the avie sucks a fatty one...I will agree with that...Please don't be mad at me Julie I love you...But I too know what it's lkie to not be wanted on this board...:( Last year.. long story...:( "A.K":(

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
<b>Oh Julie, I'm sry, but that's just wrong hun, The flipping off finger bothers me. Please don't be mad at me for saying that. I can remember him even trying to appologize to peoples, remember?? And you were one of those to accept...:( &nbsp;No matter what.. he is a human beingg.. I don't believe he's satanic.. but yes the avie sucks a fatty one...I will agree with that...Please don't be mad at me Julie I love you...But I too know what it's lkie to not be wanted on this board...:( Last year.. long story...:( "A.K":( </b> Ya well, I don't put up with jerks like Lech that have to knock everything you believe in.;)

GoodGodGirl23
03-15-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Ya well, I don't put up with jerks like Lech that have to knock everything you believe in.;)

:( :( Ya, and I can't get" Scotty Stapps" video out of my head

What's this Life For?.. and maybe think of Lech??

I'm sorry, but everyone deserves to be treated like a human, and he tried to appolgize that I remember...

Scotty Stapp"GIVE LOVE TO ALL?" I guess Lech is not included in that phrase...

I think he's just personally reaching out.. might not have in the right way:( but Christs he still young himself....I think he could have learned to fit in in time, with friends behind him, and YES! He did have some on this board... You hear that Lech....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hotforscott
03-15-2003, 04:23 PM
If someone constantly puts down something that I believe in and care a lot about then it upsets me. If you do it once, then apologise, fine, I will accept that, but if you do it once, then 100 more times, then apologise (maybe he did to some, but not to me) and then do it 400 more times, I am not accepting of that apology. In threads that he spoke like any other member of this board, and contributed in a normal manner, I was more then nice and respectful of that. When he acted like a moron, I was not respectful of that. I am not one to walk on eggshells for anyone and I don't expect anyone else to either, but I would never as a disliker of Marilyn Manson, go to their board, cause trouble, and then not expect to have enimies. I have common sense.

GoodGodGirl23
03-15-2003, 04:36 PM
No need to walk on eggshells. What a nasty mess, if you should crack an egg..:rolleyes: And I said in time...Let his FRIENDS work with him, like I was trying to do....*bump*

This is just a touchy situation for me, cuz I relate in some ways...

HigherGirl
03-15-2003, 06:38 PM
Lech...
You were always pretty cool with me..except the time you
insulted me for liking "hair bands" of the '80's..But you please
have to understand that this is a friendly place and while
you expect people to respect your opinions, you should try to
respect theres...everyone here likes Creed, But there are also
other bands they like as well...I happen to like a few of Mansons
songs, But I never dissed you or anyone else on who they liked
or what they believed in...we only expected the same treatment
in return......thats all..:(

TeriB19
03-15-2003, 08:09 PM
Let him go. We don't need anymore negativity. Carrie is exactly right, his presence here was getting as sore as the Chicago incident. GGG, I understand your wanting to stick up for him and give him the benefit of the doubt, but fool me once shame on him, fool me twice, shame on me. And I don't apologize for one single word I said to him. He had no business posting the nonsense he did on a Creed fan bb if he was, as he admitted himself, NOT a fan of Creed.

He PM'd me asking me to please take it easy on him on the bb, then proceeded to talk trash for an hour about the band. Can anyone tell me why I should take it easy on him at his request, then stand by and be nice to him while he bashes our band? I'm sorry, it just wasn't going to happen. Again, I make no apologies to him or to anyone else I may have offended with my remarks to him. You want to play near the hornet's nest, you take your chances on getting stung.

Carrie and Jen are absolutely 100% right on this one.

GoodGodGirl23
03-15-2003, 08:19 PM
I'm done....:thud: But, I'm not gonna talk bad about him....:( And if he chooses to come back, I will try to get him to change that avie...:eek:

Bridge of Clay
03-15-2003, 09:33 PM
soooo, Leechie...

youīre going... what huge time you wasted here, donīt you think? I mean, just to get 666 posts? do you think it was worthy?

anyway, you didnīt like people bashed satanism... but you had fun bashing Christians and the Bible.... why you can and we canīt? you just tasted your own medicine and I bet you didnīt like it. Youīre not better than the others nor the others are better than you. So respect would be appreciated. Thatīs all I asked.

Secondly, what you said to steve was pretty stupid. He could just have deleted all of your posts and banned you, yet he didnīt. So donīt complain.

Thirdly, you have a lack of tact. If so many people disliked so much your avie, couldnīt you just have changed it? Mainly coz Manson is pretty the opposite of Creed, and this is a Creed board. Despite that, you donīt even like Creed, so whatīs the point?

I admit I could have been nicer to you. But you should have been nicer to us too. The image of yourself that you left here was you were a guy with only one purpose: make people mad.

Finally, I just wanted to tell you that you need to grow up. Honestly, itīs just an advice. Youīll see the difference itīll make.

TeriB19
03-15-2003, 09:38 PM
:clap::clap: Very well said on all points, Marcos! Especially when it comes to Steve, all he had to do was ban or delete his posts, but he didn't, I guess he's not on a 'power trip'. Anyway, great points all!!:clap::clap::clap:

JulieCitySlicker
03-15-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
soooo, Leechie...

youīre going... what huge time you wasted here, donīt you think? I mean, just to get 666 posts? do you think it was worthy?

anyway, you didnīt like people bashed satanism... but you had fun bashing Christians and the Bible.... why you can and we canīt? you just tasted your own medicine and I bet you didnīt like it. Youīre not better than the others nor the others are better than you. So respect would be appreciated. Thatīs all I asked.

Secondly, what you said to steve was pretty stupid. He could just have deleted all of your posts and banned you, yet he didnīt. So donīt complain.

Thirdly, you have a lack of tact. If so many people disliked so much your avie, couldnīt you just have changed it? Mainly coz Manson is pretty the opposite of Creed, and this is a Creed board. Despite that, you donīt even like Creed, so whatīs the point?

I admit I could have been nicer to you. But you should have been nicer to us too. The image of yourself that you left here was you were a guy with only one purpose: make people mad.

Finally, I just wanted to tell you that you need to grow up. Honestly, itīs just an advice. Youīll see the difference itīll make. Woo Hoo:dancing YOU GO MARCOS!!!!:peace: :jam: :bounce:

JenRN
03-15-2003, 10:16 PM
Marcos, great post!:D Same for Teri and Carrie;) I like the hornets nest analogy, that was good Teri! I guess when you step on people's toes you can expect to get stepped back on, that is life, deal with it! We all have different opinions on so many different things discussed on here but we all have one common denominator CREED!!!!! So if you talk trash about them here on a fan board you are asking for trouble! We are all fans, some at different calibers than others, that is OK, but we are all fans, that is what matters. But I pity the fool who thinks they can come on here and bash Creed and personally attack our board members, because there is hell to pay!:mad: I found it most ironic, that Lechium needed to PM people to ask them to "go easy on him" that shows a coward to me, they like to dish it out but they certainly can't take it! He has wasted enough of our time here, let's move on, he will thrive on all this attention!

DangerousDan85
03-15-2003, 11:50 PM

Me é uma pessoa amável

Bridge of Clay
03-15-2003, 11:53 PM
you just said "me is a lovely person"

the right would be "Eu sou uma pessoa amável"

but great job, though! ;)

DangerousDan85
03-15-2003, 11:59 PM
yeah it was supposed to be "Me is nice person", i just like talking like an idiot

Bridge of Clay
03-16-2003, 12:04 AM
uhm, ok them...:embarass:

DangerousDan85
03-16-2003, 12:14 AM
me like to talk like dis

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
uhm, ok them...:embarass:

You look kinna cute when you blush hunny Pie...:embarass: :embarass: cum give GGG23 a Big Fatty Hug now....:embarass:

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 01:15 AM
typo, I meant come....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Flip
03-16-2003, 01:35 PM
Me hink hes gone

creedchick02
03-16-2003, 01:54 PM
His posts says *665* he will be back for one more~~~LOL;)

Right lech?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel: Honestly though, i can't see a person get all bent out of shape about how this board has treated him, when it was him not liking CREED on a CREED board, that started the whole thing in the first place.

YOU can't have it both ways lech~~~~~~Sorry:rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 02:13 PM
So what if he does come back, he's a member here too, geeeze:rolleyes: :rolleyes: HI! Lech!;)

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 02:15 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leader of Men
03-16-2003, 02:21 PM
Yeah.... what they said:cool:

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 03:14 PM
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

OMFG!!! Just end it already For Christs Sake!!! Just keep Ragging and Ragging and Freaken Ragging!! Real Christian like!! Sure Scotty would love that!! Yeah!! I don't know why this thread hasn't been closed?? Or Deleted?? Leave the man alone...

Looks like he may have left...

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 03:16 PM
You guys just keep on laughing at him, and ragging at him, You know.. you may just drive him to the brink of severe depression, if he wasn't already when he came on this board??

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 03:18 PM
Alot of us came on this board cuz of low moods, like depression, reaching out for friendship etc.... I could name a few, but I won't, cuz we know who we are...

hotforscott
03-16-2003, 03:25 PM
I would respond, but you seem to be answering yourself quite nicely.

*Helpful Hint* If this thread bothers you so much, don't come in it.

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 03:30 PM

Yeah well, HOTFORSCOTTY, I believe in standing up for my friends.. and not keep ON hurting people, enough is enough already.

Wake up and smell the freaken smelly coffee already, and yeah this thread bothers the fuck out of me, I wish to GOD! Someone named STEVE, would get rid of it...

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 03:33 PM
"Helpful Hint" People that know me on this board for almost a year now, know I can be a stubborn wild cat, and will not back down,
but I'm mainly a nice lil pussy cat......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 03:37 PM

And If I'm responding to myself, that's my other personality Melody, I'm conversing with..hehehe! :) :lol: :lol: :dork:

hotforscott
03-16-2003, 03:41 PM
I think you have the most posts in this thread. You seem to want to say whatever you want, but then you get easily offended at what everyone else says.

If you want it closed, don't come in here. It's a discussion board and we can post what we feel about Lechium's departure.

Bridge of Clay
03-16-2003, 04:29 PM
easy, girls!!! sometimes the best asnwer is silence.

Suzie, hunny, the problem is leechium rarely showed respect for the others of this board and he used to post stuff just to make people mad. That was a lil sick game which people, without notice it, played . Leechium isnīt innocent. He got what he was looking for: trouble. He canīt pretend to be the good guy.

hotforscott
03-16-2003, 05:04 PM
Exactly, and he sent some nasty PM's about my kids and that is where I draw the line.

DangerousDan85
03-16-2003, 05:31 PM
he's not gonna go into any depression, believe me

hotforscott
03-16-2003, 06:07 PM
Tell me about it. He was giddy over all the trouble he caused.

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 06:42 PM
I think you have the most posts in this thread. You seem to want to say whatever you want, but then you get easily offended at what everyone else says. &nbsp;

If you want it closed, don't come in here. It's a discussion board and we can post what we feel about Lechium's departure. I call it constant ragging on someone to get your jollies. I never said what he did was right. :rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 06:43 PM
Exactly, and he sent some nasty PM's about my kids and that is where I draw the line.

sry, I didnt know...I would draw the line on that one too

hotforscott
03-16-2003, 07:13 PM
No problem.

GoodGodGirl23
03-16-2003, 07:18 PM
No problem.

GGG23 Breaks out da Peace Pipe again, lights it up, takes a *HUGE FATTY DRAG* then hands it to hotforscott.....:peace:

Steve
03-16-2003, 09:20 PM
I think this topic has pretty much covered everything it needs to.

Closed.