Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
creed [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : creed

shane
10-13-2002, 08:13 PM
does anyone really believe that scott stapp really wrote that article?

Dogstar
10-13-2002, 08:17 PM
If you are talking about the letter on Creed.com regarding the postponed shows and his illness, I would guess he had a hand in it. He might have had some help, but I think he's pretty particular about his image.

Rolo1446
10-13-2002, 09:14 PM
More likely than note, he probably just gave some secretary the general gist of what he wanted, and had someone else write it.

Mulletman
10-13-2002, 09:20 PM
most likely, thats wat i would of done

hayley
10-14-2002, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Rolo1446
More likely than note, he probably just gave some secretary the general gist of what he wanted, and had someone else write it.

yeah i rekon that's exactly right.

souldancer
10-14-2002, 03:05 AM
Think that a Public Relations/Communications person wrote something up, then went over it with him to get his OK/comments before submitting it.. Believe he knew what it said when it went out...and that is what is important, I will let him do the song writing and singing.

CollectiveSoul
10-14-2002, 06:33 PM
wow a whole htred abotu the note on creed.com lets talk about tScott messing up his lyrics on One Last Breath LIve Version whiic his featured on www.creed-fanatic.com (http://www.creed-fanatic.com). he messes up on the second verse he says "i thought i foun d the road to nowhere but im down to last breath breath" thast not the realy lyric but i dont knwo waht is the real lyric

hayley
10-15-2002, 02:47 AM
ur posts are really hard to understand.

faceless kiwi
10-15-2002, 04:54 PM
In the 2nd verse-
The real lyric is "I thought i found the road to somewhere, somewhere in his grace.
He sang the wrong bit at the auckland show too.

allison
10-15-2002, 06:12 PM
awwww, I think it's cute when he messes up. hee hee :wub:

souldancer
10-15-2002, 08:08 PM
Yes, maybe he is spontaneously and divinely inspired to change the words. Fine with me and I know exactly where that 'road to nowhere' is.:)

TeriB19
10-18-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
<b>In the 2nd verse-
The real lyric is "I thought i found the road to somewhere, somewhere in his grace.
He sang the wrong bit at the auckland show too. </b> They write the songs but they don't listen to them over and over and over like we do. They sing them once a night every few nights and maybe get confused sometimes.

Aimee
10-18-2002, 03:21 PM
maybe he is spontaneously and divinely inspired to change the words.
Happens all the time. I can't ell you how many times I've read the lyrics in a CD jacket only to hear them sung differently on the CD and then differently again onstage.
BTW- Blues players used to do that all the time on purpose so that the audiences wouldn't get bored.

Mulletman
10-18-2002, 09:56 PM
well maybe he did that on purpose remember he has changed some of the lyrics to WAWO.

plus he fucked up on the housotn show too. he some beautiful words and made a big deal about the next song, they played torn and durring the middle he said "i have to be honest with you, i thought we were playing a different song." turns out he was talking about OLB

faceless kiwi
10-20-2002, 05:08 PM
ha ha.
Some lyrics he deffinately changes on purpose.
But he does have the occasional slip up, he is only human.

hayley
10-20-2002, 11:09 PM
exactly;)