Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
New to this board [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : New to this board

CreedCritter
10-13-2002, 06:05 PM
Hi all, I am new to this baord and thought I would give a shout out to all you Creed fans.

I hope to get to know some new people. See ya around.

Aimee
10-13-2002, 06:29 PM
Hey there Creed Critter,
Welcome to CreedFeed. It is doubtless the most Creed board out there. The people are awesome so have fun!

TeriB19
10-13-2002, 07:31 PM
Ditto the greeting Creedcritter. And don't be afraid of Aimee's proboscious. She's awaiting plastic surgery on it so she doensn't look so much like Broom Hilda!

Dogstar
10-13-2002, 07:40 PM
LOL! Welcome to the board, Creedcritter. It's a happening place. Have a great time.

souldancer
10-14-2002, 03:29 AM
Another Welcome to you! This is a great place with cool Creed fans. Have fun! Also, I love your name...and if you could be any "critter", what would it be?

allison
10-14-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
<b>Another Welcome to you! &nbsp;This is a great place with cool Creed fans. &nbsp;Have fun! &nbsp;Also, I love your name...and if you could be any "critter", what would it be? </b>

Hmm. Good question! :D

Welcome, Critter!

CreedCritter
10-14-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by souldancer
<b>Another Welcome to you! &nbsp;This is a great place with cool Creed fans. &nbsp;Have fun! &nbsp;Also, I love your name...and if you could be any "critter", what would it be? </b>

HAHA I actually never thought about it! I just wanted a name nobody else would thing of!