Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Apology [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Apology

souldancer
03-08-2003, 12:17 PM
Since I am not sure who else I offended, I just wanted to put a note of apology here for my harsh post in the drug thread in which I came off yelling..sorry for that. I guess I let my passion take control. I admit I am strongly opinionated, I also try to be reasonable, and diplomatic at times. This moment calls me to be humble. I preach peace, but need to act peacefully too. So, perhaps this is a sign I need a break from the board. So again...I am sincerely sorry for offending fans.
In the mean time, I will be riding the waves of Life with my favorite band!

hotforscott
03-08-2003, 12:26 PM
Oh, you don't need to apologise. Everyone does it and it is so easy to take things out of context when they are written rather then being said. I hope you don't take a break from the board. I really enjoy reading your posts and cannot wait to meet you in Orlando. I have heard some wonderful stories from those who have met you.

By the way, love your sig. "To whom it may concern" is my all time favorite song.

TeriB19
03-08-2003, 01:05 PM
I don't think an apology was necessary at all. And I sincerely hope you don't really decide to take a break from the bb. Mullet's already on LOA and we can't have all our favorites leaving us!! Please reconsider or I'll call you Grinchdancer for all eternity.:D

Dogstar
03-08-2003, 01:05 PM
SD, Carrie is right. I didn't think you were yelling at all. You are entitled to your opinion just as everyone else is. I love your posts, too, and I hope you don't take too long a break ;)...I'd miss ya something awful!

JulieCitySlicker
03-08-2003, 01:21 PM
I didn't post in that thread yet;) So its all good Souldancer:angel: :dancing: :rockon: :chic:

Flip
03-08-2003, 01:30 PM
SD Your all right!

hayley
03-08-2003, 03:25 PM
I didn't even go to that thread so i don't know what went on...

But souldancer whatever you said we forgive you :D PEACE

marlsy
03-08-2003, 03:45 PM
Don't go souldancer, I havn't even read that post but I'm sure it was no big!!!! I love your posts, they always have such deep meaning, I love it!!!! Pwease stay!!!:)

hayley
03-08-2003, 03:51 PM
Everyone leaves when they think they have done something wrong :( :crying:

Sheila63
03-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Everyone's right, souldancer. We all have our own opinions about different topics. As Scott says in Weathered - "Believe what you will, that is your right". I love that line. We all have a right to how we feel about certain issues.

I hope you don't leave either. :crying: I'd really miss you. I love reading your posts because you have such a wonderful spirit and I'm really looking forward to meeting you in FL too.:)

Bridge of Clay
03-08-2003, 04:28 PM
Don´T bother, Elayne! :) you´re cool! we´re cool!

non-taken! hehehe I didn´t even post there I guess...

stay here with us! :angel:

marlsy
03-08-2003, 05:56 PM
souldancer I felt the same way when I got upset about the Sharon Osbourne thing. I was thinking about leaving, I'm glad I didn't, I hope you don't either, noone gets along 100% of the time. Just agree to disagree!!!!!!!

GoodGodGirl23
03-08-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Everyone leaves when they think they have done something wrong :( :crying: Wellll, said...:embarass: Please stay My good friend, We love you!!! Riding the waves together!!!;) I stayed, Julie stayed!! This is a board of love, tons of friends, "Communication!", voicing how we feel, backing each other up, when needed... etc. Please stay, BUT!! If you still feel the need to leave for a bit, that's ok too, just do come back to us!!!;) :) When you are ready!!:dancing: :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
03-08-2003, 07:05 PM
Aint no one leaven:( We'll come after ya:P :angel: :dancing:

JenRN
03-08-2003, 08:14 PM
Please don't leave!:crying: We are all entitled to our opinion and we all respect that! You are so respected on this board and I thourougly enjoy reading your posts and talking with you! You to me are the "wise one" of the board! I myself am VERY opionated, I have such firm beliefs politically and spritually that I sometimes become blinded by things, but we accept diversity, that is what makes this board great!:) It would not be fun to all think alike on everything! I am so looking forward to meeting you in May, it is going to be a blast. Please know you did not offend anyone!:angel:

Bridge of Clay
03-08-2003, 09:02 PM
this board is getting weird..

JenRN
03-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
this board is getting weird..
Why do you say that:confused:

Bridge of Clay
03-08-2003, 09:08 PM
amishs, leechiums...

then some fights and misunderstandings...

Mullet and Jango went away... later Julie and Suzie almost quit the board...now it´s Elayne´s turn to almost give up of us...

:( that´s sad.

JenRN
03-08-2003, 09:10 PM
We will always have trolls unfortunately, but yeah I agree, Mullet leaving has saddned me, and if Elayne leaves well..... it is a damn shame, we can't let it happen!

hotforscott
03-08-2003, 09:15 PM
Let's start a petition thread.

HigherGirl
03-09-2003, 01:37 AM
Hey...no apologies..
we're all human...right?:)