Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
If you could have your own Signiture model guitar... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : If you could have your own Signiture model guitar...

Wylde-Tremonti
10-11-2002, 10:58 PM
If you could have your own SIG.......
here's mine:
PRS Left-handed Singlecut.........Whale Blue, SCHORR in the 12 fret, special inlays (they're hard to explain....they're like a more curvier ^ type thing......) They'd have Soapbar Pickups.....Spiked gold tuning/volume knobs, 5 way toggle, and a special built in Pick holder..........

Mulletman
10-13-2002, 09:06 PM
didnt we have this before......? anywho heres mine

Gibson Les Paul single cut
two seymour duncan humbuckers and one split coil puck up
5 way switch
tremolo
celtic cross on the 12 fret
lights on the positioning points beween the inlays (forget what they are called)

CollectiveSoul
10-14-2002, 07:10 PM
i only play acoustic but it would be a nice acoustic guitar by... Takamine with a walnut finish hthat is self tuning. thats all i want in a guitar.

Mulletman
10-16-2002, 03:25 PM
i prefer classical guitar rather than acoustic.

CollectiveSoul
10-16-2002, 04:53 PM
arent they the same?

Wylde-Tremonti
10-16-2002, 10:48 PM
no....classical acoustics hav nylon/plastic strings, ussually have a shorter neck, and have a very different sound....I have one....

Altair
10-17-2002, 01:34 AM
Man, I've loved guitars since I was a little tike. In fact, before I can remember, my dad played and sang all the time. He did the bar scene: country music. Then, I grew up around older brothers that played classic rock and I fell in love with Page, Gilmour, and Santana's music. I absolutely love guitars!!!!!!!!!

I even started taking lessons when I was 9. But, I had so much crap going on in my life, I didn't keep it up and never got back into it, as a player that is. I don't regret much in my life, for I believe your path is your path and you have to embrace it, all of its turns, good or bad. But, if there is one thing I regret, it's not learning to play the guitar. Oh well.

However, for a dream's sake, if I could have a signature guitar, it would have to be Santana's guitar. However, instead of his signature red flame color, I'd have my body inlayed in brilliant Australian opals: blues, oranges, greens, and reds.

Mulletman
10-17-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
no....classical acoustics hav nylon/plastic strings, ussually have a shorter neck, and have a very different sound....I have one....

i prefer cat gut, but thats just me