Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
To All of CreedFeed [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : To All of CreedFeed

Mulletman
03-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Hello all,

Ok, there are a lot of things going on that I do not know where I should start, but I will try to make it quick and painless, and get to the point. For those of you that don’t know, I am one of the original members of CreedFeed. I came here shortly after the Houston concert on 1/21/02 and I have been happily posting here since. But like many things, not everything goes as planned, and we must all have to adapt to the changes. Last night my life changed dramatically and I do not know the long-term consequences, but I know thing happen for a reason and everything will be ok in the end. I will not go into detail for this is my personal life and I would like to have it remain private. I will not say that this change was a good one, nor will I say it was a bad one. It is by far too soon to start jumping to conclusions and wild assumptions, but everyone goes through this at one point in their lives. I guess the powers that be chose this to happen to me at this time of my life. And whether I want it or not, this is my fate and I have to accept it. Why all the big philosophical talk? Well it is to lead up to this; I have decided to take a break from CreedFeed. It is not that I don’t have time; it is just that I have to do some soul searching, I have to take time to myself and I have to ponder for what life brings forth, for why this happened to me, and why at this time, for what I will do next and for what life has in store for me. It has been a long night for me and I have not gotten any sleep in over 24 hours. So if I may I would like to leave on a positive note, while I still maintain my sanity, and I would like to say a few things to you all:

Steve: … You fascist bastard, you terminated me, but it was well worth it! You never made me a moderator, I know I few people who are happy about that, but that doesn’t mean I never enjoyed my stay here or that I am holding a grudge. Thank you for not banning me when you had the chance.

Jango: My departure comes at the same time as your arrival, interesting…;) I was always afraid to counter anything you said on the fear that I would make an ass out of myself. I cannot say that I always understood what you had to say without the help of a dictionary, but it was always fun. I never really agreed with your political views. I guess that it all comes down to choosing whether you want to be fair or you want to be correct. As a liberal you tend to choose to be fair. (<~~~ One for the road :D)

Shanna: It was always a pleasure to talk to you. When we talked I would always reminisce of when I was your age. I cannot say that my life was as interesting or fun filled, but it would always bring me back to when things where simpler.

Souldancer: We never really talked on a personal basis but that’s not to say that I never cared or listened. It was your words that inspired me to make a change in my life. It’s not as significant as this, but it is still going to impact my life and the lives of others. Thank you.

Dan: Your sense of humor didn’t really appeal to me, and some of your jokes seemed old and repetitive. But that’s not to say that I never liked you. I know that I said a few things to you in the past, but that was due to other stressors in my life. I will admit that I did laugh at some of your jokes and the fact that you are immature at times shows that you are still a kid at heart. Enjoy it, for it only last a short while…

Siana: You were one of my favorites here, its going to be a shame if we never speak again. It was fun to see who could post the most smilies in a post. Keep in touch.

Jenrn: Ah yes, the one who discovered I was a made man. I have to say I was really happy to see that post. That made my day!

Good times…

Lechium: Your arrival was not welcome here by many others, but I have to say that I did. You brought new life to this board and made a lot of us think again besides the usual nonsense. How about I buy you a beer?

Seth: you were one of the first from the BB to contact me. We started our collection together here with nothing. I guess you were the better negotiator. I would say that “I rule” but that now seems to be the topic in question. I wish you the best of luck in your musical endeavors.

Jon: Haha, I still remember you bothering me while I was studying for finals all because you didn’t know how to change a guitar string. You’re lucky I passed, if not I would of broken that guitar over your head. You owe me a hotdog and a grilled cheese sandwich; I owe you a bacon cheeseburger. I smell a road trip!!

Last but not least and probably most important…
Teri: wow, where do I begin? I remember when we first started talking. You contacted me about my website and from there on we started talking everyday. You were always there when I needed someone. You are one of my favorites here and I cannot begin to explain how much I appreciate you. Talking to you was always fun and exciting. I really cannot express just how much I’m glad you’re here.

If I forgot anyone it is because I cannot think straight at this time, my apologies.
“So, is this the end for us my friend…?” I do not know; I might be back to posting within weeks, months or just stop here. I hope that I can find my answers before I waste too much time, because life is short and before we know it, its over. I might post once in a fortnight if I have time, but if anyone wants to contact me please feel free to do so. All that I ask is that you respect my privacy and that not ask about my personal life. If you want to contact me you can do by these means:

AIM: alonofre2

MSN: alonofre2@hotmail.com

E-mail: alonofre2@aol.com

I get a lot of people who try to cause trouble and a lot of junk mail, so if you do contact me, please tell me you’re from here.

I hope that when I return my place will still here. But for now, I must say goodbye. It was a pleasure and a time that I will always remember. To all the memories and to all fun, I wish you all the best of luck and I may your dreams come true. Goodbye and take care.

Yours,
Albert Onofre
-Mulletman

JenRN
03-05-2003, 09:50 AM
Mullet!!! I hope you are OK, you have me real worried now.:( Please come back here if you need to chat or get anything off your chest! I consider you one of the best on here and hate to see you go!:( :( Please take care of yourself and remember there are a ton of people who care about you and will miss you!:) I wish I could wipe away all your sorrows. Hang in there and have faith in yourself that everything will work out OK. You will be in my thoughts!

marlsy
03-05-2003, 10:18 AM
wow, I know I didn't get to know you but I have come to really respect you on the board. I hope you find what you deserve, which is much happiness. Take care and God Bless, we will be waiting for your return! You will be much missed.:(

Bridge of Clay
03-05-2003, 10:19 AM
so, you´re the Seeker!!! ;)

hey dude, I hope you succed in this search and that everything turns out to be ok! Have peace and remeber our heavenly father is always looking after us!

I hope you can come back soon too, 10000x happier and careless!

creeder
03-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Mulletman,, i like you... KEEP ROCKIN..
Im adding you too my MsN

DangerousDan85
03-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
Dan: Your sense of humor didn’t really appeal to me, and some of your jokes seemed old and repetitive. But that’s not to say that I never liked you. I know that I said a few things to you in the past, but that was due to other stressors in my life. I will admit that I did laugh at some of your jokes and the fact that you are immature at times shows that you are still a kid at heart. Enjoy it, for it only last a short while…

Dear Mulletman,

I hope that you will get through whatever it is that you are dealing with. I agree that my humor can be and usually is immature and repetitive. Hopefully when you return to Creed Feed we can be friends. I think I have been 14 years old the past 3 years of my life :P and to quote Creed:

"I won't let go of that youthful soul, despite body and mind, my youth will never die" - Never Die

- Dan

Dogstar
03-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Mullet, wow, I sure am going to miss you, but I understand your need to focus on whatever it is that you are seeking. I know you will face whatever challenge is ahead of you with a strong mind and a good dose of humor. You have been one of my favorites on the board, one of the ones who made me want to hang out here. I wish you only the best and hope that you don't have to stay away too long. You will ALWAYS have a place here!

hotforscott
03-05-2003, 05:05 PM
I hope that everything will work out for you. I know that things can get overwhelming and frustrating at times, but you seem to have your head on straight and I admire you for that. I know you and I didn't really talk back and forth directly, but I enjoy your time on here and I am sad to see you go. Good Luck to you. Carrie

CollectiveSoul
03-05-2003, 05:22 PM
Im goin to miss ya man!:( Hope whatevers wrong goes right. Im cookin the hot dog adn the Grilled cheese right now. Road Trip coming soon. Your a good man so that nice guy upstaris will lend you a hand so i hope you feel better and heres my virtual hug <Al>. I hope i tlak to you soon buddy.

Bridge of Clay
03-05-2003, 08:18 PM
Mullet, you´re a pioneer. You better come back.

Sheila63
03-05-2003, 08:41 PM
Mullet, I know we don't know each other well but I just wanted to let you know I wish you all the best. I hope you will join us here again at some point in the future. Have faith and I wish you Peace.

Steve
03-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Mulletman,

I know I haven't really talked to you much, other than replying to a few posts here and there and terminating you, but it is a sad thing to hear you need to leave. I know others have communicated with you more, and you will be missed. I only can hope that you get things straightened out in your life and wish you the best of luck. Please, even if you are still working on whatever issues you have, stop by every once in awhile and give us an update on how you are doing. I'm sure everyone would like and appreciate that.

Again, best of luck to you with whatever problems you have to work out.

Steve

hotforscott
03-05-2003, 11:11 PM
I know, we are gonna miss him so much. I have been listening to Evanesence for 2 days straight and I am really stuck on My Immortal right now and it had to be playing when I first read this. It was so sad. I was like, awww! Reading his thoughts to everyone was just all the more sad with that song playing.

JulieCitySlicker
03-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Hey Mullet,
I kno I don't really know you that well but I think you are really cool! I hope whatever your going throuigh right now will work out. Take care man:angel: :angel: We will miss ya round here:(

hayley
03-05-2003, 11:23 PM
:( that sucks al...hope everything works out for you and good luck for the future it is so sad to see you leaving.

jango
03-06-2003, 02:49 PM
Mullet-da-man,

I'm not going to attempt to offer up any profound pears of wisdom or give you a hallmark card send-off, but do take some time, figure things out and get the fudge back in here when you're done. ;)