Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed Drugs / Dating???? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed Drugs / Dating????

CREED FANTASY
03-05-2003, 09:12 AM
ANYONE KNOCKING THESE THREAD FOR DATING WHAT ABOUT THE THREAD FOR DRUGS? AND HONESTLY IF YOU DONT GIVE A HOOT THEN WHY DO YOU BOTHER READING THESE THREADS.. WE ARE ALL CREED FANS WHO WANT TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT THESE GUYS ARE DOING, DUE TO THE FACT THE WORDS IN THERE SONGS ALL COME FROM THERE PERSONALL LIFE, IF ITS WHO THEY ARE DATING WHAT KIND OF DRUGS THEY ARE DOING.......SO ITS NEAT TO ANALYZE THE SONGS WITH WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE LIFE AT THAT TIME. SOMETIMES IT HELPS PEOPLE GET THROUGH THERE OWN LIFE. WHEN LISTENING THAT PEOPLE WITH FAME AND MONEY HAVE THE SAME ISSUES THAT WE HAVE.

(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS) JUST MY OPINION!!!

creedlvr
03-05-2003, 10:39 AM
I absolutely agree!!

I said basically the same thing in the "drugs" thread ... I just didn't feel like repeating myself on EVERY thread (because there are about 3 or 4 of them now) where people start bashing the poor person who asked a simple question.

Sheila63
03-05-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by CREED FANTASY
...SO ITS NEAT TO ANALYZE THE SONGS WITH WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE LIFE AT THAT TIME.   SOMETIMES IT HELPS PEOPLE GET THROUGH THERE OWN LIFE. WHEN LISTENING THAT PEOPLE WITH FAME AND MONEY HAVE THE SAME ISSUES THAT WE HAVE.

(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS)  JUST MY OPINION!!!

You're right, CREED FANTASY. I know their music has helped me work through some things in my own life too. Their lyrics are about things in life that everyone can relate to. That's one of the reasons why I love their music so much.

As for the other more personal information, after giving some thought, it's human nature like so many others have said in other threads to want to know about their lives because Scott especially shares so much of himself with us and (speaking for myself) it makes me feel like I know him. So I apologize for upsetting anyone by what I said or agreed with in the other threads on the topic.

Lucy
03-05-2003, 03:38 PM
You definitely right Creed Fantasy!!
I am with you!

creedlvr
03-06-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by creedfan63
As for the other more personal information, after giving some thought, it's human nature like so many others have said in other threads to want to know about their lives because Scott especially shares so much of himself with us and (speaking for myself) it makes me feel like I know him.  So I apologize for upsetting anyone by what I said or agreed with in the other threads on the topic.

Thanks creedfan63!

I didn't mean to get so snippy in the other thread. I was just trying to make a point. And you're absolutely right ... it really does make you feel like you know him!

Sheila63
03-06-2003, 05:44 PM
Your welcome!!

It's okay creedlvr, we all have are moments, me included. You just wrote what you were feeling which you have every right to do just like anyone else.

hide_tremonti
03-07-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by CREED FANTASY
IF ITS WHO THEY ARE DATING WHAT KIND OF DRUGS THEY ARE DOING.......
I don't recall any Creed song with that stuff in it.

MudBaybee
03-14-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by hide_tremonti
I don't recall any Creed song with that stuff in it.

LOL

creeder
03-14-2003, 05:45 PM
i agree with you CREED FANTASY.. you are so right

HigherGirl
03-14-2003, 06:35 PM
'NUFF SAID CREED FANTASY....
good post!!!!

;)