Allison's PM box [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Allison's PM box

BigBassDrummer
10-11-2002, 10:32 AM
you need to empty it.... I can't send you any PM's until you do! :P

BigBassDrummer
10-11-2002, 10:34 AM
nevermind.... you got to it before I did ;)

Siana
10-11-2002, 10:38 AM
.......you had to wait some more :angel:

allison
10-11-2002, 11:01 AM
Thanks guys. The inbox actually was emptied but I guess you also have to clear out the sent items as well as tracking as it all takes up your allotted space, is that right?

Mulletman
10-11-2002, 12:38 PM
yea i didnt know that either. cause i woul delete the PMs after i would read and respond to them but then you still have to cealr everything else out.

TeriB19
10-12-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by allison
Thanks guys.  The inbox actually was emptied but I guess you also have to clear out the sent items as well as tracking as it all takes up your allotted space, is that right? Yes, that happened to me a few months back. I emptied my box out and still couldn't understand why I wasn't getting PM's. So once I read a pm and respond, unless it's important info, I go right in a delete the received mssg, the sent reply and the message tracking.

Steve
10-12-2002, 03:47 AM
Sorry .. it has to be that way. Space and bandwidth cost money. Unless people want to donate some money to cover the costs of the web hosting, I have to limit these things. :(

TeriB19
10-12-2002, 11:05 AM
It's no problem Steve! As long as we keep track of our stuff and keep it organized, it works just fine. I have one question though. If we store PM's in our folders, will our boxes fill up just like they do now? (Meaning, instead of deleting them, if we file them, do they still take up much space? Or should we still delete them?)

GoodGodGirl23
10-12-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Steve
Sorry .. it has to be that way. Space and bandwidth cost money. Unless people want to donate some money to cover the costs of the web hosting, I have to limit these things. :(

I understand Steve, dat's kewl, I have learned to delete da stuff after I've read dem, or sent dem... stuff like dat...:D

allison
10-14-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
It's no problem Steve! As long as we keep track of our stuff and keep it organized, it works just fine. I have one question though. If we store PM's in our folders, will our boxes fill up just like they do now? (Meaning, instead of deleting them, if we file them, do they still take up much space? Or should we still delete them?)

Wondering that too...