Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Bye For The Next Two Days!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Bye For The Next Two Days!!!

hayley
10-11-2002, 02:02 AM
hey everyone!
just like to say that i won't be talking to ya for the next two days, yes, it is the weekend, but i have been on the computer too much, and i need a rest...so i'll talk to ya all on Monday afternoon! (ur Sunday) enjoy ur weekend!!! luv ya all heaps, hayleyXOXOXO:)

Siana
10-11-2002, 09:34 AM
i hope i'll see you this week ;)

allison
10-11-2002, 11:10 AM
Bye till Sun or Mon for me too. I will be out of town without a computer for the weekend-my usual weekend absence from the board. :(

GoodGodGirl23
10-11-2002, 12:12 PM
Bye you two, be good now, don't do nuffin I "wudn't" do heh...:) :dancing: :dancing:

Lady Valkyrie
10-11-2002, 03:43 PM
Bye for now you two... hope you both have a great weekend. :)

Dogstar
10-11-2002, 03:53 PM
Hey, you two, have a great weekend and we'll catch ya next week.

allison
10-11-2002, 06:10 PM
Thanks you guys! btw, I am only back on the bb b/c I locked my keys on my car so I am still at work waiting on a wrecker to come and TRY to slim jim my POWER locks. I've hear with power locks it doesn't always work. It has been quite a fiasco today. I was supposed to leave to go out of town 2 hours ago! My dad was nice enough to drive to the Olds dealer to pick up a key that they cut using my VIN number but when he brought it to me at work, it didn't work! Then, a guy fron the Olds dealer drove out with another cut key which didn't work either! Now I have to pay the towing guy $55 to TRY to unlock my door, which may or may not work.

I have sure learned my lesson-not having a spare-so stupid!

And they cancelled the Atlanta show today too. This has not been my day. :( Talk to you guys Sun or Mon. Hope you all have good a great weekend.

Bridge of Clay
10-11-2002, 06:21 PM
ouch...

that really sucks...

but maybe it happened for a good reason... youŽll never know what could or could have not happened! :)

and cancelling Creed show... so sorry!!!

tomorrow thereŽs a concert of Red Hot Chili Peppers here, but IŽm not going... I donŽt like them very much, I like them, but not that much you know? but I must say that Zephyr Song is great! I mean, IŽd go... but it doesnŽt make much difference... I hope...

TeriB19
10-12-2002, 12:37 AM
Sorry Allison, what a bad run of luck. Wish we could help you out. How did you make out with the keys?

GoodGodGirl23
10-12-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
ouch...

that really sucks...

but maybe it happened for a good reason... youŽll never know what could or could have not happened! :)

and cancelling Creed show... so sorry!!!  

tomorrow thereŽs a concert of Red Hot Chili Peppers here, but IŽm not going... I donŽt like them very much, I like them, but not that much you know? but I must say that Zephyr Song is great! I mean, IŽd go... but it doesnŽt make much difference... I hope...

Oh MAN!! I'd love ta see my man ANTHONY KIEDIS!!! Sry Teri!! cudn't resist..:P Oh well, in my dreams only... heh...:(

Bridge of Clay
10-12-2002, 10:09 PM
huh....
I prefer Amy Stapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but IŽd happy with Avril Lavigne too...:P

TeriB19
10-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Oh MAN!! I'd love ta see my man ANTHONY KIEDIS!!! Sry Teri!! cudn't resist..:P Oh well, in my  dreams only... heh...:( ;) You only mentioned his name once and limited the smilies. You have really been able to contain yourself. I'll tell you what, go CRAZY. Start the RHCP thread and just post your butt off with him and smilies!!! ;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-13-2002, 02:28 PM
Nah, dat's ok... I come "HEH!!"..from da old school.. and I know what da word respect means... Soooo I shall restrain myself... somewhat...:P

hayley
10-13-2002, 10:56 PM
respects good...one of the things that keeps us goin in life i say....HEY EVERYONE!!! i'm back! missed ya guyz!

Dogstar
10-13-2002, 10:58 PM
Welcome back, A2S! :dancing: :dancing:
Did you have a good weekend?

hayley
10-13-2002, 11:01 PM
thanks! yes i had a great weekend!:P lazy, but fun!;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-14-2002, 01:11 PM
Welcome back addicted2stapp, I missed you!!!:D

allison
10-14-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Sorry Allison, what a bad run of luck. Wish we could help you out. How did you make out with the keys?

Thanks for asking. Well, I finally got away from work and on the road at 6:45! The wrecker was late, of course. But when he did get here, he had me on my way in 5 mins! I was worried about how he'd get the door open with a slim jim on power locks but he didn't use a slim jim. He had the black square inflatable rubber bad (about 5 by 5 inches) and it was hooked to one of those bulbs that they use on blood pressure cuffs that you pump and it inflates the cuff, you know? So he slid the bag between the door jam and pumped it up which forced the door out just enough for him to slide a long thin metal rod in the door and hit the unlock button, which unlocked all the doors! I asked if it was going to hurt the door and he said no and it didn't at all. I never knew they had those contraptions! So, while it cost me a few hours of aggravation, the situation was resolved. I am going straight to get spare keys made after work today. I have learned my lesson for sure. :rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23
10-14-2002, 05:27 PM
Hi! Allison...:cool:

allison
10-14-2002, 07:43 PM
Hey GGG, missed y'all this weekend. :)

Lady Valkyrie
10-14-2002, 07:46 PM
Welcome back Allison and A2S!

Sorry about the key thing allison... that totally sucks!

allison
10-14-2002, 07:49 PM
Thanks, LV. Yeah, I know. But you live and learn. Anyway, I got 2 copies of my key made today after work and am going to AutoZone tomorrow to get one of those magnetic things you put a spare key in and stick underneath your car somewhere-->make sure that never happens again! :embarass:

Lady Valkyrie
10-14-2002, 07:53 PM
Hey it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I've locked myself out of my own house before and have had to lift my kids into a window that where the lock was broken to get inside. That sucked! It's a miracle the cops wasn't called on me for breaking into my own home. lol

allison
10-14-2002, 08:00 PM
LOL! I know, but I tend to do it about twice a year...I am very "flighty" about certain things. Like sometimes, I'll be driving somewhere and all of a sudden I'm going, "um, where the heck am I?". My older sister's the exact same way...even worse, and she's a doctor! She's really smart but soemtimes does the dumbest things. I always joke with her that she better not end up killing a patient (b/c she's an anesthesiologist). I know, not a very nice thing to joke about. But somehow she doesn't do dumb things when it counts. :)

TeriB19
10-14-2002, 09:52 PM
Glad to hear that everything got resolved! No broken windows necessary!

GoodGodGirl23
10-14-2002, 11:05 PM
Here's a stupid story, speaking of keys..:P I only have an ignition key, cuz I lost my keys last year, and can't afford to have the locksmith take the car lock thing out of da car, n make another key:confused: ...sooooo, I don't lock my car door(Nuffin valuable init obviously:P )..n some ASS HOLE in my apt. complex is breaking into all the cars at night... Then he, or she "LOCKS" the freaken car when they are done init!!:mad: sooooo, my daughter has to climb through the back of the friggin car to unlock it, every morning!!!:mad: :mad: :cuss:

souldancer
10-14-2002, 11:25 PM
Oh GGG, I am so sorry - that is NOT good (but I must confess, that the image did make me laugh). Sorry for your troubles - good luck and lots of safety to ya!

souldancer
10-14-2002, 11:30 PM
Well, I just read Allison's post - so looks like we have a theme here...Here is my dumb story...I was on my way to work, pulled over to put a letter in the mailbox, and as I got out, I hit the automatic lock, and locked myself out WITH THE CAR RUNNING!

Oh - there is more..the other day, I absolutely could NOT find my car in the mall parking lot...totally distracted - so, after much searching on my own, with humility (and embarassment, I had to break down and ask security for assistance - they were kind and we eventually found the car. They had a good laugh and said I was the youngest person to have done that...I DON'T THINK that was a compliment! OH well........

GoodGodGirl23
10-14-2002, 11:31 PM
It's 10 year old Mercedes climbing through da hatchback of da firebird....not my ass in da air...;) :dancing: :dancing:

hayley
10-14-2002, 11:52 PM
OMG what funny stories!!!!!:P

TeriB19
10-15-2002, 10:44 PM
<b> Then he, or she "LOCKS" the freaken car when they are done init!!:mad: :mad: :mad: &nbsp;:cuss: </b>

Well isn't that just the most conscientious little criminal? That sucks. My story is this: I had a 1988 Mercury Tracer and one day I went to unlock the passenger door and pulled the plastic lock thingy right off the screw holding it in place. But because it was rectangular in shape I couldn't screw it in myself without taking the door apart. So for 6 months, anytime anyone rode with me, I had to shut the car off, roll down the pass. window and give them the keys to unlock the door to let themselves in. (I had a halfway decent stereo and lived in a big apt. complex with a strange mix of nice people and hooligans). So I finally take the damn thing to the car place, they fix it, and when I leave I hear a very strange noise coming from the passenger door. The mechanic left a screwdriver in the door when he put the panel back on. That car burned up in my driveway in Feb of 1995.

GoodGodGirl23
10-15-2002, 10:56 PM
OMG!!! Did you sue?:confused:

TeriB19
10-15-2002, 11:02 PM
No, the screwdriver incident happened years before the burning up in the driveway thing. It had nothing to do with the car's burning up. My catalytic convertor's cover was missing a screw and when it got hot, it just sparked a fire.

GoodGodGirl23
10-15-2002, 11:07 PM
That's still just awful...:(

allison
10-16-2002, 06:55 PM
Well isn't that just the most conscientious little criminal? That sucks. My story is this: I had a 1988 Mercury Tracer and one day I went to unlock the passenger door and pulled the plastic lock thingy right off the screw holding it in place. But because it was rectangular in shape I couldn't screw it in myself without taking the door apart. So for 6 months, anytime anyone rode with me, I had to shut the car off, roll down the pass. window and give them the keys to unlock the door to let themselves in. (I had a halfway decent stereo and lived in a big apt. complex with a strange mix of nice people and hooligans). So I finally take the damn thing to the car place, they fix it, and when I leave I hear a very strange noise coming from the passenger door. The mechanic left a screwdriver in the door when he put the panel back on. That car burned up in my driveway in Feb of 1995.

OMG, that's halarious!

allison
10-16-2002, 06:58 PM
A few years ago I had a really old Toyota Camry and somehow the power locks got stuck on "lock" and wouldn't open no matter what. So for about a month I had to get in and out of the driver's window. You should have seen the looks I got from people and a few made Dukes of Hazzard comments. It was pretty funny though (although not so much at the time). :rolleyes:

Siana
10-17-2002, 10:03 AM
any1 here???:(

GoodGodGirl23
10-17-2002, 10:45 AM
BOO! Guess Who?! Uh,some people don't like guessing games do you Siana?:confused:

Siana
10-17-2002, 10:48 AM
i don't mind

allison
10-17-2002, 10:59 AM
Hey guys, I am flying to Chicago this afternoon to visit my best friend. I am really looking forward to it except it's going to be COLD!!! I don't do well in cold weather, but I'll be okay. I'll be coming back Sun night so I won't "see" you guys until Mon. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Siana
10-17-2002, 11:02 AM
ok :) My weekend was fine,thanx

TeriB19
10-17-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by allison
<b>A few years ago I had a really old Toyota Camry and somehow the power locks got stuck on "lock" and wouldn't open no matter what. &nbsp;So for about a month I had to get in and out of the driver's window. &nbsp;You should have seen the looks I got from people and a few made Dukes of Hazzard comments. &nbsp;It was pretty funny though (although not so much at the time). :rolleyes: </b> LMAO Allison! Looking back we can laugh on it now, right? Hope you have a safe trip to Chicago. See you next week.

Siana
10-18-2002, 08:17 AM
yes,see you!bye

GoodGodGirl23
10-18-2002, 05:08 PM
I take a driving trip in the bird up St. Johns Rd. ever day to pick up my grandson after he gets outta school... thats always fun...:P

allison
10-21-2002, 01:57 PM
You have a grandson, GGG? Wow, you seem so young on the board! Any other grandkids?

GoodGodGirl23
10-22-2002, 05:31 PM
You have a grandson, GGG? &nbsp;Wow, you seem so young on the board! &nbsp;Any other grandkids?

I'm a young grandma, Brandy had em young, at age 15. She's the one having the birthday today. uh oh da age thing agin..heh!:P Lady V isn't seeing this post..:P And no, I only have da 1 grandson, he is a 6...name ia Blake.:) I'm proud of Brandy, cuz she stayed in school, graduated, and went through nursing school, is almost graduated from there...plus has a job... has her own apt. for her and Blake.... soooo it can be done wiz alot of hard work...;)

hayley
10-23-2002, 02:52 AM
OMG i love the name Blake.....there used to be this program on NZ television, i used to watch it all the time, and there was this ONE boy that i was in wuv with on there....his name was Blake, and he had orange hair...that was BEFORE scotty came, of course.;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-23-2002, 10:19 AM
I like the name Antonio...I said Antonio, not Anthony, although I do LOVE the name Anthony very much...:P :silly: :lol: :lol:

TeriB19
10-23-2002, 10:09 PM
Yes, I believe I've heard that about you!;)

hayley
10-24-2002, 02:42 AM
lol...anthony is a nice name...so is Steven.:crying: i do love that name:crying:

allison
10-24-2002, 01:40 PM
I'm a young grandma, Brandy had em young, at age 15. She's the one having the birthday today. uh oh da age thing agin..heh!:P Lady V isn't seeing this post..:P &nbsp;And no, I only have da 1 grandson, he is a 6...name ia Blake.:) I'm proud of Brandy, cuz she stayed in school, graduated, and went through nursing school, is almost graduated from there...plus has a job... has her own apt. for her and Blake.... soooo it can be done wiz alot of hard work...;)

Wow, what an impressive daughter you have...talk about overcoming the odds and adversity! Horray for her! And you'll be young enough to see great-grandkids for sure...maybe even great-great!

Lady Valkyrie
10-24-2002, 03:50 PM
I'm a young grandma, Brandy had em young, at age 15. She's the one having the birthday today. uh oh da age thing agin..heh! Lady V isn't seeing this post.. And no, I only have da 1 grandson, he is a 6...name ia Blake. I'm proud of Brandy, cuz she stayed in school, graduated, and went through nursing school, is almost graduated from there...plus has a job... has her own apt. for her and Blake.... soooo it can be done wiz alot of hard work...

Wow Brandy is one smart cookie! I was very stupid and dropped out of school when I got pregnant at the age of 16. But I did go back and get my GED back in '98. I thought about the nursing thing... but as long as I have a choice I want to stay home with the kids. I know that sometimes one doesn't have that choice. I was once that single mom who busted her bum at these crappy factories for minumum wage and paid half of it out in daycare expenses. I have tremdous respect for those single mothers out there who have to work in order to survivve. I did it for a short period of time and it is hard work!

GoodGodGirl23
10-24-2002, 06:33 PM
Yes, I believe I've heard that about you!;)

But I don't say it much anymo!!:angel: :angel: :angel:

GoodGodGirl23
10-24-2002, 06:35 PM
Wow, what an impressive daughter you have...talk about overcoming the odds and adversity! &nbsp;Horray for her! &nbsp;And you'll be young enough to see great-grandkids for sure...maybe even great-great!

I ain't dat young?:confused: :P

Or how old is one, to see great great grand kiddies?:confused:

allison
10-25-2002, 11:50 AM
If the 6 yr old had a child at say, 25, and that baby had one at 25, you could very well still be alive...see?

GoodGodGirl23
10-25-2002, 11:53 AM
Oh, ok!!:D

Siana
10-29-2002, 05:12 AM
;)

GoodGodGirl23
10-29-2002, 01:48 PM
;) ;)

Siana
10-31-2002, 09:54 AM
:) :) :)