Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp, Tremo, and Flip!!!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp, Tremo, and Flip!!!!!

hayley
09-22-2002, 06:40 PM
the boyz are hot, we all know...just a boring thread, as there are none on The Band at the moment.:D HOT BOYZ HOT BOYZ scott's eyes, are like pools of chocolate, and Tremo's arms are awesome, and Flips got great eyes as well!!!;)

jango
09-23-2002, 01:42 PM
Oh boy, here we go again.

CollectiveSoul
09-23-2002, 04:29 PM
Im a guy but Mark would be a good firend

hayley
09-23-2002, 05:47 PM
sorry, but us girls just can't help it, we get carried away by how hot the boyz really are!;)
yes, CollectiveSoul, i think all of them would make very loyal friends.

Unforgiven Fan
09-23-2002, 08:23 PM
oh boy...here we gooooo....

Altair
09-24-2002, 12:42 AM
Hmmmm, you must be a chick.:D

I've got nice eyes. And, you should see my arms.;)

souldancer
09-24-2002, 12:51 AM
Again, I refuse to speak of our guys as mere 'objects' that look hot in leather, sweat with passion, have eyes that can make you melt...OK - will stop for our CF guys sake! ;)

luvscott4ever
09-24-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
Again, I refuse to speak of our guys as mere 'objects' that look hot in leather, sweat with passion, have eyes that can make you melt...OK - will stop for our CF guys sake!  ;)

I guess we have to be the "grown ups" don't we??? lol
But I sure would like if he would take his damn shirt off at atleast one of these concerts I've attended!!! lol :P

hayley
09-24-2002, 03:17 AM
shit, i so can't get enough of ur avatar.;)

hayley
09-24-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Altair
Hmmmm, you must be a chick.:D  

I've got nice eyes.  And, you should see my arms.;)

HI! MY NAME'S ADDICTED2STAPP!!
yep, i'm a chick. what colour are ur eyes??? brown by any chance?? or blue?? any coulour's good!!;) and i love arms too!! U SOUND HOT!!! lol.

TeriB19
09-24-2002, 06:02 AM
Again, I refuse to speak of our guys as mere 'objects' that look hot in leather, sweat with passion, have eyes that can make you melt...OK - will stop for our CF guys sake!  ;) Absolutely right! They are more than just 'objects', they are hot, steamy, sexy men with great butts, oops, I mean talent and bulging biceps...oops again, I mean musical ability. Sorry, gotta cut this short. My shower awaits me. :cool:

Ruby
09-24-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
<b>I guess we have to be the "grown ups" don't we??? &nbsp;lol
But I sure would like if he would take his damn shirt off at atleast one of these concerts I've attended!!! lol &nbsp;:p </b>

I was just happy Scott had short sleeves on at Saratoga. :D The 2 shows b4 that he had on long sleeves :mad: I shouldnt complain too much after all he did split his pants and I did see his underwear :P Honestly though I would still be a Creed freak even if Scott wasnt the sexiest man on the planet :D

luvscott4ever
09-24-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Absolutely right! They are more than just 'objects', they are hot, steamy, sexy men with great butts, oops, I mean talent and bulging biceps...oops again, I mean musical ability. Sorry, gotta cut this short. My shower awaits me. :cool:

You are WAY to funny!!!! But that's how I feel everytime I see Scott, especially in concert :D

luvscott4ever
09-24-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Ruby
I was just happy Scott had short sleeves on at Saratoga. :D The 2 shows b4 that he had on long sleeves :mad: &nbsp; I shouldnt complain too much after all he did split his pants and I did see his underwear :P &nbsp;Honestly though I would still be a Creed freak even if Scott wasnt the sexiest man on the planet :D

here, here. In Cincy, he had on a long sleeve white shirt, but within, I would say, 10 - 15, it was getting drenched in sweat!!!
OHHH LAAA LAAA!!! I had to do everything I could to control myself, and not try and jump on stage...lol

hayley
09-24-2002, 05:39 PM
ohh yeah baby, i can just picture it!;)

luvscott4ever
09-24-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
ohh yeah baby, i can just picture it!;)

Thankfully I didn't have to imagine it, I saw it up close and personal, hoping for the same thing in Phoenix, aught to be NICE & HOT there!!!! Hopefully this time the shirt will come off!!!

hayley
09-24-2002, 11:07 PM
ahhh that's too much for me to handle!!! sweaty armpits, that geourgeous hairy chest, beautiful abs, those arms, even his shoulders!!!!;) ahh god i think i would faint.

souldancer
09-25-2002, 01:29 AM
:eek: * * rushes away from the PC to take a cold shower * *

hayley
09-25-2002, 02:39 AM
;) WITH scott stapp HA HA:D

Siana
09-25-2002, 09:17 AM
you nasty guys!! lol Poor Scott,only if he knew about your dreams...hehehe

Altair
09-25-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
ahhh that's too much for me to handle!!! sweaty armpits, that geourgeous hairy chest, beautiful abs, those arms, even his shoulders!!!!;) ahh god i think i would faint.

Is that all it takes?!?
Well, let's see...
My armpits sweat. That's one.
I have a hairy chest. That's two.
I have beautiful, uh, soft abs.:P 2 and a half?
My arms and shoulders are, shall we say, adequate.

Definitely 3 of 4.

Can I join in on that shower party?
:eek:

Siana
09-25-2002, 09:27 AM
you wish :P

TeriB19
09-25-2002, 11:31 AM
This looks like a post for......

The Sex Thead!
:D

allison
09-25-2002, 02:17 PM
The thing that gets me even more than his body is that FACE and hair. Those eyes, that profile (don't you love his profile?), that hair. Cold showers all around! [insert panting face]

Dogstar
09-25-2002, 02:27 PM
I'm with you, Allison. The hair and eyes...Oh, boy, that hair...

hayley
09-25-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Altair
Is that all it takes?!?
Well, let's see...
My armpits sweat. &nbsp;That's one.
I have a hairy chest. &nbsp;That's two.
I have beautiful, uh, soft abs.:P &nbsp; 2 and a half?
My arms and shoulders are, shall we say, adequate. &nbsp;

Definitely 3 of 4. &nbsp;

Can I join in on that shower party?
:eek:

ha ha...the other girls won't want ya in da shower, but i do!!!;)
armits sweat, good....hairy chest, good......abs, yep, ur's sound good enough.....arms and shoulders, well adequate's good, so yep i'll accepct!! jump over to the Sex Thread:D i'd say that u sound like a 4 our of 4.

Altair
09-25-2002, 07:43 PM
Wooohooo!

:D

hayley
09-25-2002, 07:51 PM
;)

luvscott4ever
09-25-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I'm with you, Allison. The hair and eyes...Oh, boy, that hair...

OMG!!! Those are my favorite parts of him!!!! I'm a complete sucker for long hair, preferrably dark and dark eyes!!! My dearest friend was surprised, she thought I liked blondes, not to say there aren't any hot blondes, but give me dark hair and dark eyes ANY DAY!!!!

TeriB19
09-25-2002, 09:23 PM
Always loved the dark haired boys here. I never really cared much for the blondies. Gimme dark hair, dark eyes and a smouldering body any day.

hayley
09-25-2002, 09:54 PM
if you can look into his eyes and see all the way to his soul, he's the one.;)

luvscott4ever
09-25-2002, 10:12 PM
Always loved the dark haired boys here. I never really cared much for the blondies. Gimme dark hair, dark eyes and a smouldering body any day.

OOOHHH YEAHHHHH!!! And that's Scott Stapp ALL THE WAY!!!

TeriB19
09-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Smouldering is a good word for Scott Stapp, Russell Crowe and George Clooney.

Dogstar
09-25-2002, 10:18 PM
A fine hat trick, TeriB!

TeriB19
09-25-2002, 10:54 PM
I think so. I could do worse.

allison
09-26-2002, 10:55 AM
I like dark men too, much to my mother's chagrin though. She wants toe-headed grandchildren with blue eyes (I am very blonde, blue, and light-skinned). She's such a Nazi! J/K ;)

Dogstar
09-26-2002, 10:33 PM
Lol, tall, dark and handsome for me, too...

TeriB19
09-26-2002, 11:05 PM
You are a woman of great taste.:)

hayley
09-26-2002, 11:37 PM
ha ha i agree!;)
and blondies don't do much for me, either.

allison
09-27-2002, 09:37 AM
Another thing about Scott, why is it that when he looks into your eyes, it feels like he is looking all the way into your soul? I always feel exposed, naked, when he looks at me. I LOVE it!!!

TeriB19
09-27-2002, 11:55 PM
He does have very piercing eyes that look like they are looking at your soul. And Flip has the prettiest shade of blue eyes. They are like crystal blue. I could float in them.

souldancer
09-28-2002, 02:28 AM
And, Mark's physique ladies? Hmmm - facial lines of a God, brouad chest with bulging biceps, hefty thighs...when is he getting married? But...SCOT would make me melt into jelly on a cold winter's day! :o

luvscott4ever
09-28-2002, 02:38 AM
And, Mark's physique ladies? &nbsp;Hmmm - facial lines of a God, brouad chest with bulging biceps, hefty thighs...when is he getting married? &nbsp;But...SCOT &nbsp;would make me melt into jelly on a cold winter's day! :o

You are soooo right!!! on all accounts!!! either of them (Scott/Mark) married, is way too soon, no matter when it would be!! :(

Dogstar
09-28-2002, 03:25 AM
Def! Scotty's numero uno in my book, but Tremo is right behind him. Ohhhhhh, those biceps when he's wailing on the axe!!!!

souldancer
09-28-2002, 10:52 AM
Tremo is right behind him. Ohhhhhh, those biceps when he's wailing on the axe!!!! WAILING! Love that word - kind of a screaming, rhythmic cry from deep within - a joy that cuts down deep and opens you up to release all that passion. :)

TeriB19
09-28-2002, 11:34 AM
When Mark wore the sleeveless t-shirt at the Camden show I could see the cut of his biceps from the second section. They are AWESOME!!

Dogstar
09-28-2002, 11:48 AM
Yeah, he had the same thing on at the Cincy show, too, and I was to the right of the stage. Unbelievable muscles!

luvscott4ever
09-28-2002, 07:01 PM
Def! Scotty's numero uno in my book, but Tremo is right behind him. Ohhhhhh, those biceps when he's wailing on the axe!!!!

SAME HERE!!! As you all know, I love that Man...never really thought much of Mark, of course thought of him as an AWESOME guitarist, but when we saw him up close in Cincy, I did a total 360 and saw how really hot he is, and yes, that body is also to die for, but Scott rules the world for me!!! :stapp:

Creedture
09-29-2002, 10:46 AM
im not...into guys or anything but....is it just me or would Hestla have a lot more going for him if he did something different with his hair....i cant help but laugh when i see it.

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Creedture
im not...into guys or anything but....is it just me or would Hestla have a lot more going for him if he did something different with his hair....i cant help but laugh when i see it. Yes, Creedture, you are right about Brett. He's not too bad but the hair has got to be done up somehow. And someone posted something before about his black hair dye running while he was sweating onstage at one of their show. That would HAVE to go.

Dogstar
09-29-2002, 03:00 PM
Creedture, you hit the nail on the head. He has potential, but the hair is a distraction.

allison
09-29-2002, 05:55 PM
Yep, that was me that told about the black hair dye running down his face (b/c of sweating). It was a little embarassing. It didn't happen in Richmond though so maybe someone told him about it. I am not crazy about his hair either, I think it looks a little silly when he wears it like a sumo wrestler. But I love his playing!

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 07:59 PM
Yeah, he had it slicked back with the little pony tail thing happening when they played in Camden. From where I was sitting, it looked silly. Perhaps a buzz cut.

luvscott4ever
09-30-2002, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TeriB19
Perhaps a buzz cut.

NOOOOO, I LOVE long hair...my little hottie at work has long hair and keeps it in a pony tail...looks wonderful, but he does wear a hat quite a bit, maybe Brett should try that!!! :)

TeriB19
09-30-2002, 09:38 PM
Not really crazy about long hair except on Scott. I think Mark looks awesome with short hair and I saw a pic of him with long hair and got freaked out.

luvscott4ever
09-30-2002, 11:23 PM
Not really crazy about long hair except on Scott. I think Mark looks awesome with short hair and I saw a pic of him with long hair and got freaked out.

I've always been fond of long hair, since I was really young, I guess I go back to guys like, Robert Plant and Roger Daltry!! But as for Mark, he is definately a short hair kinda guy...In the video I've got, I saw him in his Chili's shirt, with the longer hair and you are most definately RIGHT!!! He is definatley a short hair guy!! :tremonti:

TeriB19
10-01-2002, 11:10 PM
When I was in my teens I loved long hair (no longer than shoulder length). The older I got, the shorter I liked it. So by the time I'm in my 50's I will probably only go for balding guys. Luckily my hubby has a nice thick head of curly black hair (cut neat, but not buzzcut neat).

Dogstar
10-01-2002, 11:14 PM
I agree, Luvscott, Mark's def a short-hair kind of guy. I still am partial to long hair, I must admit. And though I usually go for the long dark locks, I have to say I love Jerry Cantrell's blond tresses. I'm seeing him in Nov. and I can't WAIT.

BrandiDeLain
10-07-2002, 09:14 AM
I always get heated up when Scott & Mark do a little mutual head-banging with Scott pushing right up on Mark! There's nothing sexier than these 2 gorgeous men rockin' out together. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only female who's wondered what it would be like to be the "meat" in a Stapp-Tremonti sandwich.

Siana
10-07-2002, 09:36 AM
true,true..:P

allison
10-07-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by BrandiDeLain
<b>I always get heated up when Scott & Mark do a little mutual head-banging with Scott pushing right up on Mark! There's nothing sexier than these 2 gorgeous men rockin' out together. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only female who's wondered what it would be like to be the "meat" in a Stapp-Tremonti sandwich. </b>

I am in total agreement about the utter sexiness of this. :pant:

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 11:25 AM
<b>I always get heated up when Scott & Mark do a little mutual head-banging with Scott pushing right up on Mark! There's nothing sexier than these 2 gorgeous men rockin' out together. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only female who's wondered what it would be like to be the "meat" in a Stapp-Tremonti sandwich. </b>

*runs off to take a very cold shower!*

TeriB19
10-07-2002, 11:20 PM
<b>I always get heated up when Scott & Mark do a little mutual head-banging with Scott pushing right up on Mark! There's nothing sexier than these 2 gorgeous men rockin' out together. I'm fairly certain I'm not the only female who's wondered what it would be like to be the "meat" in a Stapp-Tremonti sandwich. </b> Damn, is it getting hot in here or is it my imagination?:P

souldancer
10-08-2002, 04:36 AM
OUCH!! Burning my hands! Way too hot, you gals got that right!

Hope you can catch a little glimpse of that action on this link...keep your eyes on that center crest...
http://groups.msn.com/WestCoastCreedFreaks

Lady Valkyrie
10-08-2002, 07:43 AM
Lord knows I think all our boys of Creed are hot and I love to look and appreciate their physique. However, this thread is a little much for me. :rolleyes: *grabs a fireman's hose and squirts everyone in this thread.* ;) :D

TeriB19
10-08-2002, 09:36 PM
Whew! Thanks Lady V. I think we all needed that.

Hey souldancer, I wasn't able to see my boys rocking out on that link you posted. I had to sign up for the first thing, then I had to join another group. Too much like work.;)

souldancer
10-09-2002, 01:30 AM
I had to sign up for the first thing, then I had to join another group. Too much like work.;)
Wait a minute - TOO MUCH WORK to see Mark and Scott doing that sexy humping gesture? Sorry, I will try to get it another way and send it to you....:)

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:27 AM
It was keeping me away from posting! I went through one door only to have another door to face. If you could make my life easier I'll buy you a Diablo, I heard a rumor that they are good.;)