Creeds#1
10-10-2002, 07:14 PM
What a bunch of horse hooey

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 09:24 PM
Why?

Creeds#1
10-10-2002, 09:31 PM
Do you know that that guy has been arrested in diff states for lying to people?

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 09:32 PM
Ah, lying isn't a crime per se...what were the exact charges?

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Creeds#1
Do you know that that guy has been arrested in diff states for lying to people? Last I heard, lying isn't illegal. Can you back that up? Post some proof?

Lady Valkyrie
10-11-2002, 12:15 AM
personally I don't know the person. I've seen the shows but I don't know him personally. Therefore, I couldn't say one way or another if he lies. And no it isn't a legal crime to lie... a moral crime... but not a legal crime. Also my personal beliefs say that there are some true psychics out there in this world... when I was a Wiccan I had the gift of the Tarot... so I know there is power in the occult. But because of the "Miss Cleos" out there scamming people for profit it's hard to distinguish the real from the fake. One has to experience it for themselves to determine that, though. My personal belief system says that witchcraft, sorcery, divination, sooth saying(psychics) are all from the devil and Christians are not to have anything to do with such things. That is my personal beliefs, now... no offense to anyone on here who does any of these things. Remember I was once a Wiccan... I know where you are coming from.

But I do have to ask what exactly are the charges and in what states?

Creeds#1
10-11-2002, 12:49 AM
Im looking it up guys... the guy freken got recognition over this. How could you not remember this??

Creeds#1
10-11-2002, 12:50 AM
BTW: Lady. The Bible states many times in Acts, and John that Paul was a ministry by offending people. You do not have to appologize for stating your faith and beliefs!

Lady Valkyrie
10-11-2002, 07:50 AM
creeds#1 you must realize that there are many different people on this board from many walks of life. I for one am not apologizing for what I believe in... nor do I expect anyone to apologize to me for what they believe in... HOWEVER... I was apologizing if what I believed OFFENDED anyone. There is a distinct difference there.