Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
reply to Xterminator27 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : reply to Xterminator27

Anonymous
02-25-2003, 11:05 AM
Xterminator27,

If we don't build planes and bombs, what are we going to do when all the other coulntries of the world came and attack us?

Have fun dying.

-- anonymous

jango
02-25-2003, 08:41 PM
Use Private Messages. A personal conversation is just that, personal.

"Creed is the best band in the history of ever."

You have no understanding of music do you? May I introduce you to a few bands such as Led Zeppelin, the Doors, the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Nirvana, Pearl Jam... etc. etc.

Come out of your box and find taste.

Xterminator27
02-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Anonymous
Xterminator27,

If we don't build planes and bombs, what are we going to do when all the other coulntries of the world came and attack us?

Have fun dying.

-- anonymous

dude dont make an entire thread for one post,. and ya thats our main problem. Human Stupidity. People are dumb, panicy and missunderstanding, They do not realize what is gona happen. Ull learn some day. And so will everyon elese, but when That happens itll be to late to go back...

Xterminator27
02-25-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by jango
<b>

"Creed is the best band in the history of ever."

You have no understanding of music do you? May I introduce you to a few bands such as Led Zeppelin, the Doors, the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Nirvana, Pearl Jam... etc. etc.

Come out of your box and find taste. </b>

Creed IS the best band ever, Just because there are otehr bands you like, dosnt mean that they are nessacarly better than creed. It is his opinion that creed is the best, adn it is your opinion that other bands are better.
Btw Creed IS the best band ever, and i have heard all of those bands you lits exepr for that jimi guy, and although i liek them all alot, i agree that creed in my opinion is better. THE END

TeriB19
02-25-2003, 08:56 PM
X, let's not get into this all over again. OPINIONS. We all have them. Jango's not saying yours or anyones' opinions are wrong, just letting you know there's more music to be open to besides Creeds'.

Xterminator27
02-25-2003, 09:04 PM
by saying... "You have no understanding of music do you?"

and... "get out of yoru box and fnd taste"

shure sounds like hes demanden it to me..:rolleyes:

TeriB19
02-25-2003, 09:06 PM
He wasn't directing those things toward you anyway, X. Let Anonymous fight his own battles.

Xterminator27
02-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
X, let's not get into this all over again. OPINIONS. We all have them. Jango's not saying yours or anyones' opinions are wrong, just letting you know there's more music to be open to besides Creeds'.

Lol wtf dose that mean?? All my post said was that other people have their opinions and its his opinion that Creed is teh best, And ur like "Oh peopel have opinions you know, Thats whut i said!! :silly: :silly: :silly: :nut: :nut: IM GOEN CRAZY!!:nutty: :nut: :nutty:

JulieCitySlicker
02-25-2003, 10:19 PM
Creed is a pretty awesome band and this is a creed web board, so why not talk bout Creed:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :angel: ;)

Anonymous
02-25-2003, 11:29 PM
jango,you are craZY. i personally think that creed is the best band ever. that is my desicion to maKE RIGHT?

call me stupid, but one of the reasons that I like creed so much is that they (other then jesus) have saved my life. on a number of occaisions. is WTLF,scott is crying out to the kids of the nation saying that his two friends killed themselves becasue "they could not find, what this life's for"

I have found that this life is for. I owe it to creed.

email mne if u want to know what it is for - thenemesis@ev1.net

--anonymous