Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
reply [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : reply

Anonymous
02-24-2003, 11:12 AM
youare not offending me.tell mewhat youwant. I don;t care.

Ido not understandwhatyou mean when usay that bush's diplomacy is only war. we have been sendoing nuclear arms inspectors over there for a lon time. te government has probably connected saddam with usama bin laden since 9/11. and he is connected. he have tried talking to him for 11 years - ssince the end of the gulf war. isthat not diplomacy? when one does not respond to diplomacy,but instead threatens the world w/ nuclear war, what are we to do? Wehave aresponsibility to protect the people of the world and preserve the world that we live in and nuclea rwar in not protecting the people in the world and it sure as hell is not preserving it.

can you honestly say that bush is thw worst president? clinton spent his presidency lying to gand jurys, have sex scandals, destroying the militayr,setting it up so that gore would win the next election, everyhting that a peresident should not do.

did u know that clinton had the chance to tak bin laden out in his presidency? do you know why he didn't? becasue he knew that is woould destroy thw economyand that is would greatly decrease the chances of gore getting elected. he only did not catch bin laden to keep the democratsin power.

I cannot aggreewith yopu. bush is an awesome president.he is protection our country. clintonwas not the worst president, but he was a bat out of hell during his time.

later

-- anonymous

Xterminator27
02-24-2003, 09:05 PM
Bush sucks, They shoudlnt HAVE nukes at all, War is reatrded Were all gona die when that astroid hits us. I liek Pizza. Im glad i dont li ve in america, to much Crime and gasoline

Bridge of Clay
02-25-2003, 12:25 PM
yep, but don´t you agree Bush is dealing with North Korea and Iraq in a different way?

According to what Bush says, you should attack North Korea instead of Iraq. At least right now.

Anyway, I´m sure this war against Iraq will probably raise the hate for US in the Middle-East. Which the consequences will be more terrorist attacks. You´re playing Osama´s game.
If you´re ready to deal with it, I say go and bomb Iraq. Because on the other hand, this war is about protecting USA too, which I agree.That´s ok.

What I´m saying is it has to be really well planned, and be carefully. Coz one mistake will screw things up.

jango
02-25-2003, 08:39 PM
Welcome to Creed Feed, use Private Messages or email, do not clutter the boards with personal conversations, it's rude and unnecessary.

Anonymous
02-25-2003, 11:19 PM
right on N30°14'?.7 W84°

it is very well plannedout.

-- anonymous

Siana
02-26-2003, 06:53 AM
I guess this thread is for me....okay....but you could send me PM,right?

1.Iraq right now doesn't threat the world with nuclear war.N.Korea does.

2.How come US have the responsibility to protect the world from war?Excuse me,Us is big and powerful country but it's not on the top of the world...Nowadays a country can be called "great & powerful" only if it has nuclear weapons.So,how can you call N.Korea then?Russia too.Now might not have such weapons but it's human potential is HUGE!!!!This counts for power too (remember Stalin's 5 million army in the WW2?)....

3.Clinton ....yes,there was a sex scandal....but what it has to do with his political actions and work as a president?And I still think he was better than Bush...

4.After all it's all about oil...

PEACE

Anonymous
02-26-2003, 10:41 AM
you have good arguments.but you logic is flawed.if it was all about the oil as u calimed, then why haven't we taken over kuwait? kuwiat may be the righest country in thw owrld becasue of all the opil that is has. if all bush wanted was the oil then he would have definately taken over kuwait by now.

clintons sex scandle has everything to do with his political desicions. he know that what he did w/ minica was wrong. he tried to cover it up. I get the days mixed up,but the day that monica toldwhathad happened to the authorities,clintoned bombed bosnia. when she tesified under oath, clintion bombed the medicine factory in iraq. like I said I get the days mixed up and it have have been the other way around. regardless, climntion know that a war would make the headlines a lit better and faster the a sex scadle. heonly bombed those countries in the interest of saving h9mself. when he got out of office, he addmitted that he hadlied to the grand jury about everything. whatr further proof do you need when it comes out of the mans own mouth?

u areright.north korea,russia,and all the other countries are big and powerful. but USA has been the top dog since ww2. if the other countries wanted to take over, don't you think thaT THEY would have nukedus by know?

iraq supports alcaida. i hoped I spelled that right. just sound it out:) if iraqsupports them,the noth korea probably does to. iraq hay not have nukes,but they hav biologicaland chemical warfare. i don't meant to lind it all into iraq, i mean NK too.

sorry for the confusion, i hope that i cleared things up.

what do youwant me to pm you about?

--anonymous

Xterminator27
02-26-2003, 03:04 PM
ya... lets bimb irac and kill 10X more innosecnt people than ossama bin aldin did with the 2 Towers... Maken USA a mass murdering War counrty isnt gona solv our problems, and like whoever said that, itlel put the World Hate for Americans (Which is pritty High) Up alot more than it is now, and there will be even more TErrorist attacke because of Iraqians and such who want revenge.. USA is gona attack them too, Maken more ppl mad, we all fight, we all die. We all lose The humans are gone and the cockroaches take over cuz they are nuclear readiation proof.

War is gona help noone, ud think people will have learned that by now. For and american is everyone, but so is an Iraqian, people are people no matter where they come from, if america were to bomb iraq, thed mynd as well bomb New York state too, cuz there is not much diference, within the people. (Teh inosent ones)

Wouldnt it be good if we HAD no countrys? And we all lived in one Supergient country. Wed might as wel be living in a gient supercounty right now, its called EARTH. We all are humans, we all live on earth, and if some alien gusy come and try to blow us up, wed be to buisy killing ourslefs to notice, then we are all gone. soooo in otehr words our Species/World is REALLY screwed up.

jango
02-26-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Anonymous
you have good arguments.but you logic is flawed.if it was all about the oil as u calimed, then why haven't we taken over kuwait? kuwiat may be the righest country in thw owrld becasue of all the opil that is has. if all bush wanted was the oil then he would have definately taken over kuwait by now.

--anonymous

You MORON. Iraq has the worlds 2nd largest oil depository, behind Saudi Arabia, who is currently quasi-supporting our war. Get your facts straight before opening your mouth!

Siana
03-11-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by jango
You MORON. Iraq has the worlds 2nd largest oil depository, behind Saudi Arabia, who is currently quasi-supporting our war. Get your facts straight before opening your mouth!

ditto

Siana
03-11-2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by Anonymous

clintons sex scandle has everything to do with his political desicions. he know that what he did w/ minica was wrong. he tried to cover it up. I get the days mixed up,but the day that monica toldwhathad happened to the authorities,clintoned bombed bosnia. when she tesified under oath, clintion bombed the medicine factory in iraq. like I said I get the days mixed up and it have have been the other way around. regardless, climntion know that a war would make the headlines a lit better and faster the a sex scadle. heonly bombed those countries in the interest of saving h9mself. when he got out of office, he addmitted that he hadlied to the grand jury about everything. whatr further proof do you need when it comes out of the mans own mouth?

u areright.north korea,russia,and all the other countries are big and powerful. but USA has been the top dog since ww2. if the other countries wanted to take over, don't you think thaT THEY would have nukedus by know?

iraq supports alcaida. i hoped I spelled that right. just sound it out:) if iraqsupports them,the noth korea probably does to. iraq hay not have nukes,but they hav biologicaland chemical warfare. i don't meant to lind it all into iraq, i mean NK too.  

sorry for the confusion, i hope that i cleared things up.

what do youwant me to pm you about?

--anonymous

1.you could pm me this insted of making a whole thread
2.it's not proved Iraq has connection with Al Quaeda.The "evidence" that Powell announces are ridiculous
3.Russia may have nuclear weapons even now but there's no need every1 to know this...politic,you know

you cause me no confussion too.i'm not the 1 who's confused here