Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Got my tix~~~~ [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Got my tix~~~~

creedchick02
02-23-2003, 02:20 PM
To DISTURBED for the MASS show~~~can't have any more CREED this year have to settle for my 2nd fav band for now~~~~:eek: hope i don't get killed i'm gonna go for the pit up front don't wanna miss nothing~~~~~~:D

:dancing: :dancing: :band:

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 02:24 PM
Good for you. I am happy for you. Good luck in the pit. Let us know how it goes.

Dogstar
02-23-2003, 02:30 PM
Hehehe, Creedchick, I hear ya on the upcoming Creed drought. I am going to Audioslave on March 7 and yesterday, I stood in the rain for three hours so I could get Pearl Jam tix for the Philly show on April 28! I was one of the lucky ones. Got two, kind of high up, but no biggie, I'm in the building. It sold out in less than 20 minutes!

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 03:59 PM
Damn, 20 minutes. I totally forgot about Pearl Jam, I bet our tickets sales have already come and gone. I will have to check into it. The show is in June, I think right after CreedFest. Tyler's Birthday is the 6th, it will take some planning. I need to get online and check into it, I would really like to go.

Dogstar
02-23-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Damn, 20 minutes. I totally forgot about Pearl Jam, I bet our tickets sales have already come and gone. I will have to check into it. The show is in June, I think right after CreedFest. Tyler's Birthday is the 6th, it will take some planning. I need to get online and check into it, I would really like to go.

Yeah, I have never seen them, but I have a few of their *official* bootleg releases and they kick major a** live. It's going to be a rocking show with 18,000 crazed fans, LOL! I can't wait.

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 05:00 PM
I bet it will rock. I hope I still have a chance of going. I need to go to Ticketmaster right now and see when they go on sale.

PaulMcCoygirl
02-23-2003, 07:26 PM
Lucky!! I won't be able to go the Disturbed show here in Texas because it's on a day of the week and my parents won't let me go.:( I Hope you have a good time and tell us how it goes in the PIT!!:)

creedchick02
02-25-2003, 08:21 PM
OH, i will let you guys know how it goes, i watched MOL, Disturbeds DVD about 25 times now to get a better angle on where to go so as not to get killed in the pit and it seems to be if you are up front and and off to the side people will leave you alone~~~~~~~~I hope~~~LOL

:dancing: :D