Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Virgos: Path Of Least Resistence [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Virgos: Path Of Least Resistence

benkenobi
02-22-2003, 11:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone has the new Virgos album The Path Of Least Resistence. I saw it on Bandrags, and was wondering if it's worth getting. The description on Bandrags also said the album includes the song "Brother Of Mine" which is a collaboration b/n Virgos and Creed.

benkenobi
02-22-2003, 11:52 PM
"Resistance".... not resistence!!! Sorry can't spell today!!! :eek: :embarass:

hotforscott
02-23-2003, 06:39 AM
Not me!

Tremontichik006
02-23-2003, 12:47 PM
i have it! i got it after i saw them with creed. its a good cd... i listened to it nonstop for awhile after i got it:dancing:

Said Eyes
02-23-2003, 11:34 PM
I bought it on friday. It's on it's way from America as we speak. I'm giddy with excitement. Lots of Virgos stuff is on the cheap at bandrags, since they've now pretty much broken up.

I bought 2 t-shirts and a cd for like 25 bucks. Can't go wrong there.

When it comes I'll rip it for you to see if you like it, but you gotta promise if you do you'll buy it, because its only 8 bucks.

Mulletman
02-24-2003, 09:50 AM
i got thier first one. i like it. now i gotta go buy the new one. brb

benkenobi
02-24-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Said Eyes
I bought it on friday. It's on it's way from America as we speak. I'm giddy with excitement. Lots of Virgos stuff is on the cheap at bandrags, since they've now pretty much broken up.

I bought 2 t-shirts and a cd for like 25 bucks. Can't go wrong there.  

When it comes I'll rip it for you to see if you like it, but you gotta promise if you do you'll buy it, because its only 8 bucks.

Hey Said Eyes,
I decided to go to bandrags and I bought the album and the long sleeve Virgos shirt. Since it's only like 8 bucks I guess I'll see how good it is when it gets here. :cool:

Mulletman
02-25-2003, 09:51 AM
i got the short sleeve shirt. hah... oh well im happy

Unforgiven Fan
02-25-2003, 06:42 PM
I was wondering if anybody can send me the mp3 of ammunition by virgos because I like the song so much...