Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
....Marcos Curiel Leaves P.O.D..... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : ....Marcos Curiel Leaves P.O.D.....

Wylde-Tremonti
02-19-2003, 10:12 PM
.......:(This is a sad day for me and All Payable On Death Fans.... :(Marcos has left the band to join another...i believe it is called Accident/Expirament...tho im not quite sure..... but it is clear that Marcos has left........my fingers are shaking as i write this....this is the letter sent on the Payable On Death Mailing list....
"* * * * MESSAGE FROM SONNY * * * *

Dear Warriors,

Thank you for the constant support and dedication you have shown toward this band in the past and present. Because of you, P.O.D. has exceeded far beyond any dream or goal we have ever set for this band. Through prayer, sacrifice, hard work, and a simple vision we are honored to have made it this far. Although humbled and grateful for the past eleven years of accomplishments we feel that the best days are yet to come. Because of your loyalty and respect, it saddens me to say that Marcos is no longer with P.O.D. As some of you may have already heard, Marcos has chosen to pursue his own vision apart from P.O.D. Never have we imagined P.O.D. without him, but we now know this vision is bigger than the four of us. I feel that there are still so many good things in store for those of us who have put our lives on the line for what we believe in.

As for P.O.D. we will continue with the amazing privilege that has been put before us. Only because of God’s grace and goodness can we look toward tomorrow. Currently we are writing the lead single for "The Matrix Reloaded." We will soon begin writing our third full length record for Atlantic Records. Coming along side of us is a long time friend and talented musician and songwriter, Jason Truby. He brings an excitement and a fire to the table that will take P.O.D. to the next level. Through great challenges come great rewards and we're more confident now than ever of where we are going.

Please continue to keep P.O.D. and Marcos in your prayers. All our Love is yours.
Be blessed………………..sonny "

Please everyone!....pray for P.O.D. & Marcos Curiel.....:(

Bridge of Clay
02-19-2003, 10:43 PM
ouch...

dude, you scared the hell out of me!

I thought he had died or something really bad had happened...

Although Marcos (the greatest name, isnīt it!) is no longer with POD, he may get back to them in the future.

And heīll still be working with music!

And POD didnīt break up!

so cheer up, man! life goes on!

Wylde-Tremonti
02-19-2003, 10:45 PM
i kno....It's just really REALLY weird....i mean...i can't picture POD w/ anyone but Marcos....man......he's so Kool.....:( :crying:

JenRN
02-19-2003, 10:58 PM
I like POD too! Which one is Marcos?:embarass: Sorry to say I really don't know?

Wylde-Tremonti
02-19-2003, 11:01 PM
Guitarist

DangerousDan85
02-19-2003, 11:03 PM
i've never been into P.O.D.

Siana
02-20-2003, 08:29 AM
POD are okay,not bad

Redeemer
02-20-2003, 09:48 AM
I'm with Marcos (not Curiel, the one on this board)-- I thought he'd died or something, the way TremontiWanaB has "Good-bye" in his sig!! Lighten up, dude, at least he's still alive!!! And at least POD will still go on w/out him, writing new songs and all. Good luck to Marcos Curiel in all of his endeavors! :dancing:

Siana
02-20-2003, 10:02 AM
Amen :angel:

DangerousDan85
02-20-2003, 02:02 PM
Ramen

creedgirl99
02-20-2003, 03:08 PM
P.O.D. is from my hometown--San Diego. I'm sad to hear about Marcos.....

hotforscott
02-20-2003, 06:17 PM
I am sorry to hear that as well. I have a nephew who is a real big fan.

jango
02-20-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i've never been into P.O.D.

You're not missin' out.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-20-2003, 07:28 PM
Jango Shut The Fuck Up I'm not in the Fucking Mood to Deal With your Fucking Immature Shit alright so just shut The Fuck Up!...Damnit!......:mad:

DangerousDan85
02-20-2003, 10:36 PM
maybe he just doesn't like them

Wylde-Tremonti
02-20-2003, 10:56 PM
he doesn't But I'm sick of him puttin them down....if he doesn't like them then fine...then just leave them alone....... Cant you show a Shred of compasion Jango?....I mean This is sorta rough on me so would please have the courtesy not to Diss these guys right now?!

DangerousDan85
02-20-2003, 11:01 PM
i understand

hotforscott
02-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Matt, are you okay? I have never seen you get mad like that. I guess everyone has their own opinion, but i understand where you are coming from. I have heard him mention more then once that he doesn't care for them. I hope you are in a better mood.

hotforscott
02-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Matt, are you okay? I have never seen you get mad like that. I guess everyone has their own opinion, but i understand where you are coming from. I have heard him mention more then once that he doesn't care for them. I hope you are in a better mood.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-21-2003, 06:50 PM
I'm doin better 2day....it's almost like havin Tremonti Leavin Creed....or when Brian left...i wasn't around when He left....but i can't imagine how said everybody felt....well....haha...i guess i can now.....but it's just really strange...i mean they gave no explination or ne thing,.....

hotforscott
02-21-2003, 07:19 PM
That is kind of weird that they didn't say why. Have you tried searching on the web for some info. about it.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-21-2003, 07:23 PM
yeah...most of them just post the letter....

hotforscott
02-21-2003, 07:25 PM
That sucks. Maybe you will hear something soon.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-21-2003, 07:26 PM
i hope....

Bridge of Clay
02-21-2003, 08:24 PM
hey, today I was at 89Fm website, itīs a Brazilian Rock Radio. (Iīm telling coz itīs my source) It had news on Marcos. He made a few statements, said that when he dropped POD, it wasnīt in a really peacefully way.

According to him, he was kinda discriminated in the band for the others coz heīs not in Spiritual matters as the others are. He wanted to do a different sound too on POD and they didnīt let him work on his individual project, a kind of Audioslave music work. Now he says he has time to work on his project!

True? :dunno:

PaulMcCoygirl
02-22-2003, 12:00 AM
That sucks!! But you know look at the bright side P.O.D. is still together and will be making a new song for a movie. I know P.O.D. will not be the same without him, but at least nothing bad happened to him.

Ivan_Creed
03-13-2003, 06:34 PM
It won't b the same, but life goes on! ;)

Bridge of Clay
03-15-2003, 10:53 PM
MATT!!!!!!!!

what did you think of PODīs song with Santana, America ???
itīs really good!

Wylde-Tremonti
03-15-2003, 10:56 PM
I loved Santana in that song.....but Marcos was just doin some rythem kinda stuff.....i woulda liked to see a riff-off......u kno?;) but it's a Kick-Ass SOng.....Really Kool!

Bridge of Clay
03-15-2003, 11:11 PM
yeah, I feel the same way too! it would be cool a guitar duel between them!