Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Sex before marriage? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Sex before marriage?

faceless kiwi
02-17-2003, 09:06 PM
Do u agree with it?
I wanted to get everyones views here.

I know some people who dont believe in sex before marriage, and not all of them are religious.
Just wanting to get everyones thoughts.

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 09:10 PM
I voted 'no', but that's just my personal values. I completely respect other peoples' decisions.

hotforscott
02-17-2003, 09:19 PM
I think that most people do have sex before marriage. I mean, I did, but now that I am married, I completely understand why it is very important.

Lechium
02-17-2003, 09:38 PM
What's wrong with it? I this as long as youre in love, and truly have feeling for that other person it's all good. Moreover it's normal.

2:hotforstapp can you please explain to me why it is so important? I'm a guy and I dont mind getting a non-virgin. My 1st girl was not one, and I didnt really care (well just a bit).

Bridge of Clay
02-17-2003, 09:40 PM
I voted for no... but Iīm not sure if when I get a serious relationship Iīll be able to control myself...

Wylde-Tremonti
02-17-2003, 09:58 PM
I voted no.....I want my fisrt time to be with the one I'm absolutely going to spend the rest fo my life with.....I dont want my wife knowing I didn't wait for her....

Lechium
02-17-2003, 10:00 PM
Isnt that insulting for woment to be though of as "spoiled goods" and such just because they are not virgins? That's archaic (sp?).

Turning down a good girl (or guy for that matter) just because she (he) had slept with someone else beforehand is just dumb, cuz you cant be passing on someone truly good. You should learn not to look back. Past is past.

JenRN
02-17-2003, 10:00 PM
Well... I have mixed feelings about this. I feel it is great if you can refrain until marraige BUT it is hard sometimes like Marcos said! When you TRULEY love someone it is very hard to not let it get that far! I personally would not, and would refuse to be with a man who had multiple sex partners( I mean alot) You have to realize that not only are you sleeping with that person, you are also being exposed to all the other people that person was with before! I have been an AIDS educator to many youth before and yeah it is that bad, LITERALLY!!!! There is something about knowing you are the "only one" for that person that makes it beautiful. Plus if you are religious in any way, it is a sin. It is human nature to have strong sexual desires to be with someone you really love, but I guess it all depends on how you stand on many other aspects in your life! I just know how men look at a woman who has had multiple sex partners, they are looked at as a slut, and men well...... they are looked at like a STUD! I think whatever you decide for yourself is the best, don't let anyone sway you one way or another!

Tremontichik006
02-17-2003, 10:01 PM
i completly agree with u matt, i wouldnt want the guy i marry to know that i didnt wait for him either...

JenRN
02-17-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
I voted no.....I want my fisrt time to be with the one I'm absolutely going to spend the rest fo my life with.....I dont want my wife knowing I didn't wait for her....
You are such a sweetie, she will indeed be a lucky woman!;)

Wylde-Tremonti
02-17-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Lechium
<b>Isnt that insulting for woment to be though of as "spoiled goods" and such just because they are not virgins? That's archaic (sp?).

Turning down a good girl (or guy for that matter) just because she (he) had slept with someone else beforehand is just dumb, cuz you cant be passing on someone truly good. You should learn not to look back. Past is past. </b>
Are You directing that at me?.....i never said i wouldn't date someone who had sex....I mean I'm not gonna judge someone they did somethin i don't believe in....

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB

Very true. I think it can be the best wedding present you can give! :D

JulieCitySlicker
02-17-2003, 10:06 PM
I voted no cuz I'm waiting till I'm married;) That shows your true commitment to the one that you marry, I don't like leftovers;) I want a package that is just for me and has not been used by someone else first:P Plus it is the way God intented sex to be...with a married couple.:angel:

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 10:07 PM
YAY Julie! My words exactly! :D

Bridge of Clay
02-17-2003, 10:07 PM
the thing is that when you have sex, 2 souls become 1. (read your Bible).

thatīs why itīs more than just pleasure, itīs commitment. Sex is a blessed gift from God for mankind.

So, I think you should do it with the person that youīll spend the rest of your life with, no 3rd parties involved.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-17-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I voted no cuz I'm waiting till I'm married;) &nbsp;That shows your true commitment to the one that you marry, I don't like leftovers;) &nbsp;I want a package that is just for me and has not been used by someone else first:P &nbsp;Plus it is the way God intented sex to be...with a married couple.:angel:
Exactly!

JulieCitySlicker
02-17-2003, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lechium
[B]What's wrong with it? I this as long as youre in love, and truly have feeling for that other person it's all good. Moreover it's normal.

2:hotforstapp can you please explain to me why it is so important? I'm a guy and I dont mind getting a non-virgin. My 1st girl was not one, and I didnt really care (So your saying that if a 12 year old boy or girl says that they love eachother than its ok to have sex:confused: It is happening you kno:eek: But hey...they "love"eachother:rolleyes:

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 10:18 PM
Lechium says as long as you are in love... it's all good. What about people who says they are in love just to get sex?? Then it's not really all good for the person who was lied to, right?

I don't think sex is just something you do to pass the time with someone you 'love'. There should be some level of commitment involved, like Marcos said. If 12 year old kids are doing it, then they are certainly not being taught about the responsibility sex brings.

JenRN
02-17-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
Lechium says as long as you are in love... it's all good. &nbsp;What about people who says they are in love just to get sex?? &nbsp;Then it's not really all good for the person who was lied to, right?

I don't think sex is just something you do to pass the time with someone you 'love'. &nbsp;There should be some level of commitment involved, like Marcos said. &nbsp;If 12 year old kids are doing it, then they are certainly not being taught about the responsibility sex brings.
I completely agree BEC! People take sex much too lightly in today's world!

JulieCitySlicker
02-17-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
I completely agree BEC! &nbsp;People take sex much too lightly in today's world!
I agree! sexcan be real dangerous if you don't know what or who your doing! LMAO!

JulieCitySlicker
02-17-2003, 10:26 PM
I made the true love waits commitment back when I was a teenager. It really means a lot to me when making promises,especially to God!:angel: and I plan on keeping that promise to!

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 10:28 PM
Good on you Julie! If only more people were like you, we wouldn't have 12 year old mothers! :eek:

JulieCitySlicker
02-17-2003, 10:34 PM
Good on you Julie! &nbsp;If only more people were like you, we wouldn't have 12 year old mothers! :eek: Ya.Tell me about it:rolleyes: :eek: I didn't even kno bout sex when I was 12:eek:

Lechium
02-17-2003, 10:59 PM
If you truly love someone (not just words), and you have sex with them, than you did nothing moraly wrong. Lying to get laid is different.

You say that saving yourself to marrige is the way to show your future wife/husband how commited you are? Well if you havent even met yet hwo can you be commited?

All I'm saying is -- it doesnt matter. I dont promote screwing around, but being sexually active between 18 and say 50 is simply natural.

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 11:01 PM
You say that saving yourself to marrige is the way to show your future wife/husband how commited you are? Well if you havent even met yet hwo can you be commited?

Ugh, you have NO idea. Come back when you have a clue.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-17-2003, 11:01 PM
you can be committed to someone you dont kno....it's just that simple....wait For THEM...that means wait till you're married

Lechium
02-17-2003, 11:09 PM
What if you find that someone when you're say 35?
What if you loose a good partner because you were reluctant to get physical or were pushing for marrige too quick?

One question I really want to get answered: arent you willing to let go of teh past of someone you truly love and accept them for person they are, not for people they screwd?

Wylde-Tremonti
02-17-2003, 11:13 PM
....damnit lechium i already answered that!.....I'm sayin that just because people do have sex before they're married doesn't mean it's right!.....If a woman breaks up w/ you because your not gettin it on w/ her than that says that that's the only reason she wants t be w/ me...and that's not what i want!...I want a girl that Loves ME!...not a girl that wants to Fuck my brains out!

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 11:16 PM
What if you find that someone when you're say 35?

Then you wait until then to have sex. It doesn't make the world go round. Love does. :D

What if you loose a good partner because you were reluctant to get physical or were pushing for marrige too quick?

A "good" partner will respect your wishes and won't just be with you to get in your pants.

One question I really want to get answered: arent you willing to let go of teh past of someone you truly love and accept them for person they are, not for people they screwd?

I don't think any of us are saying that we would reject a potential 'soul mate' just because they have had previous sexual relationships. It's just that some of us are saying that we personally want to wait, as a gift to ourselves and our future spouse.

Lechium
02-17-2003, 11:16 PM
Yes she loves you. But if girl wants sex from you (girls too get horny you know) and you say no she feels rejected. She woudl be wondering -- how much do you love her if you cant do that much for her? If you truly love someone wouldnt you willing to do some sacrifices?

Wylde-Tremonti
02-17-2003, 11:19 PM
Then you explain to her how you feel....

PaulMcCoygirl
02-17-2003, 11:23 PM
I said no because first of all it's completely against my religion, but I know some people who have done it before and are Catholic. I know there is a bunch of people at my high school who brag about "doing it" over the weekend. I'm like you won't be bragging if you get pregnant or you become a father when you're a teenager.

hayley
02-17-2003, 11:23 PM
I believe that if two people are in love and not married that they can have sex. But only if they mean it. I believe that having sex just for the sake of having sex is pathetic sex is a wonderful thing (ok i don't know this but hey my mum and dad made me;)) And if two people want to make that commitment to each other, then i say go for it.

Lechium
02-17-2003, 11:35 PM
2PaulMcCoygirl: Show me where in the Bible it is said that premarital sex is wrong.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-17-2003, 11:37 PM
Dude the Bible is a big book....it's hard to find stuff...BUT I KNO IT'S IN THERE!

faceless kiwi
02-17-2003, 11:38 PM
Lechium says as long as you are in love... it's all good. &nbsp;What about people who says they are in love just to get sex?? &nbsp;Then it's not really all good for the person who was lied to, right?

If 12 year old kids are doing it, then they are certainly not being taught about the responsibility sex brings.

Thats all very true.

And people who wait for it after marriage, I think that is great.
I am 18 and not ashamed to say im still a virgin.

PaulMcCoygirl
02-17-2003, 11:43 PM
2PaulMcCoygirl: Show me where in the Bible it is said that premarital sex is wrong.

Okay first of all I never said anything about it being stated in the Bible as wrong......I didn't even have the word Bible in my statement did I? No, all I said was that it was against my religion.

Lechium
02-17-2003, 11:45 PM
Well Bible isinspired by God. Rest comes from ordinary people, and has nothing to do with God. So in his eyes premarital sex is fine.

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 11:46 PM
Well Bible isinspired by God. Rest comes from ordinary people, and has nothing to do with God. So in his eyes premarital sex is fine.

What "rest" of the Bible comes from ordinary people??

PaulMcCoygirl
02-17-2003, 11:48 PM
Okay then you show me where it says premarital sex is fine with God.

Lechium
02-17-2003, 11:49 PM
if it's not wrong that's it's gotta be fine =P

hayley
02-17-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by faceless kiwi
Thats all very true.

And people who wait for it after marriage, I think that is great.
I am 18 and not ashamed to say im still a virgin.

nicely said.

PaulMcCoygirl
02-17-2003, 11:52 PM
if it's not wrong that's it's gotta be fine =P

How do you know it's not wrong?:confused:

creedfan47a
02-17-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
How do you know it's not wrong?:confused:

Maybe he thinks HE'S God, and he doesn't think it's wrong. :rolleyes:

DangerousDan85
02-18-2003, 12:08 AM
I believe if two mature people are in love with each other and want to take the next step in their relationship then that's fine

GoodGodGirl23
02-18-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
I voted for no... but Iīm not sure if when I get a serious relationship Iīll be able to control myself...

Alrighty then, Marcos, will you Marry Me?...;) :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :jam:

GoodGodGirl23
02-18-2003, 12:13 AM
Kidding.....:peace: You will forever be my CreedFeed Hunny!!!!;) :) :dancing: :dancing:

Mulletman
02-18-2003, 08:29 AM
i made a big long speech about this last update....... too lazy now...

someone read the minutes from out last meeting

marlsy
02-18-2003, 10:39 AM
I believe everyone has the choice to make that choice!! It's up to that person to do what they feel is right. I also think age is a big factor, I was 17 when I lost my virginity to a real big asshole. I regreted it dearly that I shared something so special for the first time with someone like that. You can never take your first time back so choose that person carefully!!!! Of course at the time I thought he was the greatest and I thought I was in love. I was young and nieve (sp?). I think the best thing would be to wait at least until your engaged. If you do believe it's a sin to have sex before marraige , then by all means, that person should wait! I myself, I need to inspect the merchandise before I commit a lifetime!!! ROFL I mean, what if he's selfish in the bedroom department?????? I'm sure the girls know what I mean! But, hey, that's just me!! Also, I was married at age 22 and I really didn't have many partners before my husband, but I'm glad that I will never have to wonder what it's like to be with another guy! When that mid life thingy comes around (which I guess isn't to far off) I'm 36, I won't ever be tempted to mess around, I've been there and I know I'm not missing out on anything. My husband is the best there could be in bed, I made sure of that before marraige!!

JenRN
02-18-2003, 12:35 PM
You have some SERIOUS issues!!!!:eek:

creeder
02-18-2003, 01:19 PM
I belive in sex before marrigde

TeriB19
02-18-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
i made a big long speech about this last update....... too lazy now...

someone read the minutes from out last meeting Mullet's waiting. There, that covers it, right?

Mulletman
02-18-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by marlsy
I believe everyone has the choice to make that choice!! &nbsp;It's up to that person to do what they feel is right. &nbsp;I also think age is a big factor, I was 17 when I lost my virginity to a real big asshole. &nbsp;I regreted it dearly that I shared something so special for the first time with someone like that. You can never take your first time back so choose that person carefully!!!! &nbsp;Of course at the time I thought he was the greatest and I thought I was in love. &nbsp;I was young and nieve (sp?). &nbsp;I think the best thing would be to wait at least until your engaged. &nbsp;If &nbsp;you do believe it's a sin to have sex before marraige , then by all means, that person should wait! &nbsp;I myself, I need to inspect the merchandise before I commit a lifetime!!! ROFL &nbsp;I mean, what if he's selfish in the bedroom department?????? I'm sure the girls know what I mean! &nbsp; &nbsp;But, hey, that's just me!! &nbsp;Also, I was married at age 22 and I really didn't have many partners before my husband, but I'm glad that I will never have to wonder what it's like to be with another guy! &nbsp;When that mid life thingy comes around (which I guess isn't to far off) I'm 36, I won't ever be tempted to mess around, I've been there and I know I'm not missing out on anything. &nbsp;My husband is the best there could be in bed, I made sure of that before marraige!!

i believe its a sin and i believe its the best of interest for people to wait. but i didnt so i cannot tell you to wait. i believe that its up to the couple to decide. if they are reay, then yay, if not so be it. rushing into things isnt the best way.

plus... if you HAVE to "release some tension"..... thats why God invented the internet. so enoy and it will also give you some ideas! whether she'll let you do it is another question altogether...

hotforscott
02-18-2003, 04:17 PM
What's wrong with it? I this as long as youre in love, and truly have feeling for that other person it's all good. Moreover it's normal.

2:hotforstapp can you please explain to me why it is so important? I'm a guy and I dont mind getting a non-virgin. My 1st girl was not one, and I didnt really care (well just a bit).

When you get married, you will understand why it is important to be eachother's first.

hotforscott
02-18-2003, 04:23 PM
I like your AV, Dan!

Lechium
02-18-2003, 05:12 PM
2hotforscott: I think we have different view on marrige. And most likley it would be too late for both of us.

hotforscott
02-18-2003, 05:37 PM
You more then likely have not cared enough about someone to care who they have slept with. When you are commited to someone you only want to be with that person it means a lot to you. I am not sure what you meant by your second sentence, but okie dokie!

DangerousDan85
02-18-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
I like your AV, Dan!

it's funny

hotforscott
02-18-2003, 07:20 PM
He might be able to make that face once again, when I get done with him. ;) He won't know his right from his left..........or how to walk................MUAHAHAHAHAH!

DangerousDan85
02-18-2003, 08:03 PM
i changed it

JenRN
02-18-2003, 09:21 PM
He might be able to make that face once again, when I get done with him. ;) He won't know his right from his left..........or how to walk................MUAHAHAHAHAH!
Why you little perv you!:P ;)

JulieCitySlicker
02-18-2003, 09:36 PM
I believe that if you are as much in love as you think you are that there are other ways other than sex toshow someone that you love them. You don't have to have sex to prove that you love someone.

Lechium
02-18-2003, 10:15 PM
2hotforscott: I was very commited, and sex defently came second. I dont see why if you really commited to someone but not married, sex will be a sign of not being as commited?

JulieCitySlicker
02-18-2003, 10:28 PM
2hotforscott: I was very commited, and sex defently came second. I dont see why if you really commited to someone but not married, sex will be a sign of not being as commited? You kno what...if you think its alright to go out and have sex before your married then go and and do it:rolleyes: :confused: :mad: Get the creepin heebie geebies for all I care:devil: :wtf: :rolleyes: ;)

Bridge of Clay
02-18-2003, 10:34 PM
hey suzie! of course! I guess Creed Feed :sex: is ok!

love being your hun and :sex: all night long here! ;)

Lechium, just wait...Iīll get you the Bible passages about it... I got it somewhere, just canīt find it right now

JulieCitySlicker
02-18-2003, 10:42 PM
hey suzie! of course! I guess Creed Feed :sex: is ok! &nbsp;

love being your hun and :sex: all night long here! ;)

Lechium, just wait...Iīll get you the Bible passages about it... &nbsp;I got it somewhere, just canīt find it right now You to are so silly! LMAO!:angel: :P

Mulletman
02-18-2003, 10:47 PM
When you get married, you will understand why it is important to be each other's first.

well true i know what you mean, but i am going on the presumption that i am going to marry this girl.

Bridge of Clay
02-18-2003, 10:51 PM
here it goes, Lechium:

Hebrews 13:4
I Corinthians 7:3-5
I Thessalonians 4:3-5
Exodus 20:14
I Corinthians 6:18
Matthew 5:28

and about your thread on homosexuality, take a look at Romans 1:26-27

JulieCitySlicker
02-18-2003, 10:54 PM
here it goes, Lechium:

Hebrews 13:4
I Corinthians 7:3-5
I Tessalonian (sp??? or is Tessalonicenses?) 4:3-5 [I got in a Portuguese site and I canīt recall its name in English right now]
Exodus 20:14
I Corinthians 6:18
Matthew 5:28

and about your thread on homossexuality, take a look at Romans 1:26-27 I tried to find some scriptures in my bible back in the concordinces but it didn't have anything specifically about the sex before marriage thing:confused: But I knew that there was scriptures about it;) Good work Marcos!:angel: ;)

creedfan47a
02-18-2003, 10:57 PM
I Tessalonian (sp??? or is Tessalonicenses?) 4:3-5 [I got in a Portuguese site and I canīt recall its name in English right now]

Thessalonians ;)

Bridge of Clay
02-18-2003, 11:18 PM
Thessalonians ;)

right Bec!!!!!!!!!! :D :angel: thanks!!! now Iīll edit my post!

and thanks Julie too!

creedfan47a
02-18-2003, 11:40 PM
If you want, I can be real picky, and tell you that you spelt 'homosexuality' wrong.

But only if you want. ;)

Lechium
02-19-2003, 01:45 AM
2N30°14'?.7 W84°: Well guess you're right... some of values Bible preaches are way off after all (especially homosexuality part). Guess we should treat gays and murderers the same, as they are all just sinners in the eyes of God.

hayley
02-19-2003, 01:46 AM
naughty marcos:eek:

Bridge of Clay
02-19-2003, 07:47 AM
If you want, I can be real picky, and tell you that you spelt 'homosexuality' wrong.

But only if you want. ;)

no, thatīs good! I gotta learn it the right way!

Bridge of Clay
02-19-2003, 07:57 AM
2N30°14'?.7 W84°: Well guess you're right... some of values Bible preaches are way off after all (especially homosexuality part). Guess we should treat gays and murderers the same, as they are all just sinners in the eyes of God.

dude, you do like to be annoying donīt you? are you blind or what?

Donīt forget God loves the world so much (yes, He loves the sinners) sent His one and only Son to die for us, so weīll not perish. John 3:16

God loves the sinners, He loathes the sins. So, I guess, yeah. We should treat gays and murderes with love as well. Not estimulating (I got this one right Bec?;)) their sins, but helping them and caring about them enough so they can find the right way.

Donīt forget that if we ask for forgivenness, God will forgive us. And when I mean He forgives us, I mean in the way that He doesnīt even remember what we did.

God is a God of Love, He is Love. He wants the best for us.

Did you get my point or do I have to write a long speech here?

Mulletman
02-19-2003, 09:47 AM

But only if you want. ;)

you spelled "spelled" wrong as well....

;)

Lechium
02-19-2003, 12:54 PM
2N30°14'?.7 W84°: Why do people mae such a big deal out of Jesus dying on a cross... he didnt really die -- he resurected in few days and went to heaven where he lives in everlasting tranquility. Also Bible says that God and Jesus are one, and I dont think that humans can really kill God, if he's all that divine. They just messed up body a bit on the corss, than god fixed it, and went to a fun place called heaven. No heroics.

P.S. you didnt answer the question -- woudl you treat gays and murderers alike, in all respects?

Dogstar
02-19-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>you spelled "spelled" wrong as well....

;) </b>

Um, that's the British version of the past tense and past participle, I believe :D :)

GeeK_2004
02-19-2003, 01:37 PM
I voted "no". I think that sex can wait till marrige (spellin??) It can wait for the one you love the most.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-19-2003, 08:25 PM
2N30°14'?.7 W84°: Why do people mae such a big deal out of Jesus dying on a cross... he didnt really die -- he resurected in few days and went to heaven where he lives in everlasting tranquility. Also Bible says that God and Jesus are one, and I dont think that humans can really kill God, if he's all that divine. They just messed up body a bit on the corss, than god fixed it, and went to a fun place called heaven. No heroics.

P.S. you didnt answer the question -- woudl you treat gays and murderers alike, in all respects?
Just because he rose doesn't mean he didn't die...doesn't mean he didn't suffer....He was Man & God......but still man.....i have never met someone like you Lechium.....so unwilling to except God's grace....i feel so bad for you......I want to help save you so bad....but i don't kno how.....You're in my prayers.....

Lechium
02-19-2003, 10:01 PM
Oh I'm so willing to accept God's grace... but only if it's not a myth.

Also you talk about pain, death, suffering Jesus has gone though... many people have gone thorugh way more first of all. Also pain, death and suffering are Gods creations. They didnt exist before he created the world. He only used his own things onto himself, to... "save" the people he has created from hell, which he has created too, and into wish he is gonna cast them... umm... cant he just forgive us, without all the drama and dying?

Bridge of Clay
02-19-2003, 10:23 PM
<b>Oh I'm so willing to accept God's grace... but only if it's not a myth.

Also you talk about pain, death, suffering Jesus has gone though... many people have gone thorugh way more first of all. Also pain, death and suffering are Gods creations. They didnt exist before he created the world. He only used his own things onto himself, to... "save" the people he has created from hell, which he has created too, and into wish he is gonna cast them... umm... cant he just forgive us, without all the drama and dying? </b>

dude, if you donīt about a subject, itīs better to be quiet...

Death, Pain, Suffering... all of this were brought to this world by Satan, not by God, when Adam decided not to follow Godīs words.

God and Jesus are one, one God, they act like on, united. God, Jesus and Holy Ghost. Theyīre 3 different people who become one.

And yep, Jesusīsuffered and died. He didnīt have to. He could have decided to spare His own life, but He didnīt. If He didnīt die, Godīs plan would be a failure. Mankind would be lost forever, coz then Satan would be able to rule the world.

I think before you attack something, you should study it so you donīt say crap and make a fool of yourself, coz it seems you donīt have any knowledge about the Holy Scriptures. If you read it from Genesis to Revelations, feel free to tell us what you disagree. But since you didnīt, donīt waste your time.

Should I treat gays and killers alike? Yes, with love. Do I treat them alike? I donīt know any murderers or gays. Iīve seen, of course.
Thereīs a lil difference there: murderes did harm to someone else and are dangerous to society, so jail itīs a good thing for them until they are able to live in a society again. Anyway, if they reached the point where they get to kill someone, itīs because they donīt know or never got enough love.

On the other hand, gays just do harm to themselves, and their health, unless someone uses of bad faith and intentionally hurt others. Maybe they donīt know what genuine Love is like. Maybe theyīre gay to call attention, maybe they never got enough affection. I donīt know why someone turns to be gay, but since I believe in whatīs written on the Scriptures, I think itīs wrong. But hate will breed more hate. Discrimination wonīt help. So once again, Iīll hit the Love key on this matter.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-19-2003, 10:27 PM
man Marcos....You are good w/ words.....i was tryin to think of a way to reply to that...but i get mad and all i can think of doin is Curssin and bein stupid...I'm glad you're here....:D

P.S......It's a sad day to be a POD fan......

JenRN
02-19-2003, 10:28 PM
Marcos you are the man for sure!!;) Thank you for proving your points. It is a shame that more people are not familiar with "the word", you should be proud! :D :D :D

TeriB19
02-19-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by the Mighty Marcos: &nbsp;
But hate will breed more hate. Discrimination wonīt help. So once again, Iīll hit the Love key on this matter. :clap::clap::clap: Well said Marcos!! Excellent!!:clap::clap::clap:

Bridge of Clay
02-19-2003, 10:53 PM
hehehe :angel:
thanks!

Mighty Marcos was funny! :P lol! I wish! hehehe youīre great Teri!

hotforscott
02-20-2003, 12:23 AM
Well said, Marcos. You are totally awesome.

Lechium
02-20-2003, 01:05 AM
God created Satan. God is allknowing, so he had known from day one that Satan was going to create pain and suffering. So pain and suffering are God's creations indirectly.

>On the other hand, gays just do harm to themselves, and their health
How do gays do harm to their health? HOW? As long as they use protection they're fine, and if they dont, they're at risk as much as straight people.

Siana
02-20-2003, 08:27 AM
sex b4 marriage.....i don't know...maybe yes if you had found the right person....:confused:

JenRN
02-20-2003, 10:10 AM
God created Satan. God is allknowing, so he had known from day one that Satan was going to create pain and suffering. So pain and suffering are God's creations indirectly.

How do gays do harm to their health? HOW? As long as they use protection they're fine, and if they dont, they're at risk as much as straight people.
Got something to tell us Lechium?:confused:

Siana
02-20-2003, 10:27 AM
i'm confused.........:confused:

Lechium,r u ok...mentally???i mean WHAT DO YOU MEAN?????????????

JenRN
02-20-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Siana
i'm confused.........:confused: &nbsp;

Lechium,r u ok...mentally???i mean WHAT DO YOU MEAN?????????????

LMAO!!! I plead the 5th! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Siana
02-20-2003, 10:29 AM
:)

JulieCitySlicker
02-20-2003, 12:16 PM

How do gays do harm to their health? HOW? As long as they use protection they're fine, and if they dont, they're at risk as much as straight people. Man! Go read the bible or something:rolleyes: It appears that you get your facts from alternate sourses and not from the fact:confused: Or you get your info from Dr Phill;)

Bridge of Clay
02-20-2003, 09:44 PM

Dude... Iīm disappointed with you right now... I thought you were smarter.

God created Lucifer. God gave Lucifer something called Free Will. Have you ever heard of that? Lucifer chose to rebel against God. Lucifer wanted to be bigger than his creator.

Since he was threw out from Heaven after he started a war up high, he came to Earth. Trying to prove his point, he creates all the pain and suffering weīre used to see.

God, in His infinite wisdom, allows Lucifer to do that, otherwise the other angels wouldnīt support Him for love, but for fear. Donīt think God didnīt set limits to Satan. Things getting worse are just signs of Jesusī second advent.

God is Love. Donīt think Heīs happy with our actual condition.

So, Iīll turn the table now: do you think homosexual relationships are healthy?

You reached the point I wanted: if nobody had had sex before mariage, then nobody would have to wear protection (protection, not birth control) since there wouldnīt be any diseases, right?

Thatīs why God created sex as a gift for us, to be used exclusevely between husband and wife, nobody else.

JulieCitySlicker
02-20-2003, 09:50 PM
Dude... Iīm disappointed with you right now... I thought you were smarter.

God created Lucifer. God gave Lucifer something called Free Will. Have you ever heard of that? Lucifer chose to rebel against God. Lucifer wanted to be bigger than his creator. &nbsp;

Since he was threw out from Heaven after he started a war up high, he came to Earth. Trying to prove his point, he creates all the pain and suffering weīre used to see.

God, in His infinite wisdom, allows Lucifer to do that, otherwise the other angels wouldnīt support Him for love, but for fear. Donīt think God didnīt set limits to Satan. Things getting worse are just signs of Jesusī second advent.

God is Love. Donīt think Heīs happy with our actual condition.

So, Iīll turn the table now: do you think homosexual relationships are healthy? &nbsp;

You reached the point I wanted: if nobody had had sex before mariage, then nobody would have to wear protection (protection, not birth control) since there wouldnīt be any diseases, right? &nbsp;

Thatīs why God created sex as a gift for us, to be used exclusevely between husband and wife, nobody else. WELL SAID MARCOS!:dancing: ;) :angel: :P Some people just don't get it:confused:

Wylde-Tremonti
02-20-2003, 09:56 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bridge of Clay
02-20-2003, 10:03 PM
:bow: :D :angel: ;) :P :)

Xterminator27
02-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Anyways about the Sex Before Marage topic, im not shure if anyone alrady said this cuz i dint read all the posts, but i said it is wrong for the following rerason

What is sex u ask? Its the shit u do to make babies. If a couple who is not commited to each otehr goes and has sex they are doing the act that creates life, If the yhave a child then it would be morally wrong to bring a chld up in a none-commited family. Who do not love each other and care fr each other. And since i belive that abortion is murder then, ya, sex before marage is a poor esxuce to get horney. While u may have 10 minuts of plesure u may put a child to 75 Years of depression and sadness.

JulieCitySlicker
02-20-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
Anyways about the Sex Before Marage topic, im not shure if anyone alrady said this cuz i dint read all the posts, but i said it is wrong for the following rerason

What is sex u ask? Its the shit u do to make babies. If a couple who is not commited to each otehr goes and has sex they are doing the act that creates life, If the yhave a child then it would be morally wrong to bring a chld up in a none-commited family. Who do not love each other and care fr each other. And since i belive that abortion is murder then, ya, sex before marage is a poor esxuce to get horney. While u may have 10 minuts of plesure u may put a child to 75 Years of depression and sadness. That is a good point X;) I mean there are to many kids out there without families cuz 2 people decided that they love eachother enough to have sex...but they didn't want to face the concequences of their actions:( I am one of them kids and it is hard feeling rejected by your parents not wanting you and giving you away:crying:

DangerousDan85
02-21-2003, 01:25 AM
Dan thinks people can make their own decisions

Lechium
02-21-2003, 01:30 AM
2N30°14'?.7 W84°: Bible's full of riddles and pittraps. You can catch me there with ease. However if you take just most basic concept and approahc it with simple logic, you'll see how Bible falls apart there.

Bridge of Clay
02-21-2003, 01:32 PM
2N30°14'?.7 W84°: Bible's full of riddles and pittraps. You can catch me there with ease. However if you take just most basic concept and approahc it with simple logic, you'll see how Bible falls apart there.

aham! now youīre defense!

please, Mr. Lechium, please point me where the riddles and pittraps are. Then, prove it to me.

Iīll be waiting for you. Itīs very easy to bash. Anyone can do that.

JulieCitySlicker
02-21-2003, 01:40 PM
No kiddin Marcos:confused: I was wondering bout that one to! If you don't read the bible then ya I guess you would make up stuff about it that aren't true;) :rolleyes: :confused: Glad your here...keep him on his toes:angel: LMAO!

DangerousDan85
02-21-2003, 01:52 PM
Dan is religiously neutral

Bridge of Clay
02-21-2003, 02:11 PM
:D he just wanna be annoying Julie!

on the other hand, Marcos thinks Dan speaks like a Brazilian soccer player: always referring to himself in the 3rd person!!! :P

DangerousDan85
02-21-2003, 02:46 PM
Dan says he just wants to be different

Xterminator27
02-21-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
Dan thinks people can make their own decisions

ya but that woudlnt be fair for a child do go through a bad life, just becaudse 2 drunken teenagers made the wrong decision

hayley
02-21-2003, 04:27 PM
yeah that's very true...

But not all children that have been brought into the world by 2 teenagers live unhappy lives

hotforscott
02-21-2003, 06:56 PM
You are right, Haley. Hopefully regardless of how the child was conceived, they will both step up to the plate and take responsibility.

DangerousDan85
02-21-2003, 07:00 PM
like my sister did, can't say the same for the father, but she's 20 so it isn't as bad

Lechium
02-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
ya but that woudlnt be fair for a child do go through a bad life, just becaudse 2 drunken teenagers made the wrong decision

Yeah that's gonna suck. Although these teenages might act responisbly and be good parents. Or get and abortion. Or give kid away fro adoption.
Teenage parents are not always a guarentee for a bad future for a kid.

Xterminator27
02-21-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
yeah that's very true...

But not all children that have been brought into the world by 2 teenagers live unhappy lives

nooo noo i dint mean that! I meant the teenagers arnt commited enough to stay together and the yleave eacho tehr for their own selfah needs and give the kid to liek and orfanige or somethen cuz the ycant take care of it