Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Oh my Gosh! I am so freakin' PISSED!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Oh my Gosh! I am so freakin' PISSED!!!

Lady Valkyrie
10-09-2002, 11:44 PM
I need to vent so please bear with me.

I'm sure you all have heard about the nasty PM's that Allison and I have recieved. Both said that they were from a "deleted user" and both were done within just a few minutes apart. Not only have I gotten PM's on this board like this but someone posted 2 pages worth of nasty and vulgar messages on my guestbook in my diary. Those were posted within minutes of the PM's being posted here on this board. Now this is why allison and I thinking that the person from my guestbook and the one here on this board are one in the same. Now the same person from my guestbook just posted right in my guestbook a picture of a male's behind with his anus being "stretched" and his erect penis can be seen as well... this person's info is this...

User IP-address: 68.34.49.67
Resolved address: pcp019629pcs.salsbr01.md.comcast.net

This person is vulgar and has no respect for anyone! There are young Christian teens who read my diary and post things regularly in my guestbook. I am so pissed that I might have to close down my guestbook all together. I shouldn't have to do that though!

If that disgusting picture was this nasty person I'd like to wrap that penis around his neck and choke him with it and stuff a baseball bat up his ying yang sideways! God forgive me for saying such things but I am so freakin' pissed at this point I could spit nails!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Why is this person doing this to me? Is it because of my beliefs? Or does this asshole get his rocks off by being disrespectful and nasty to others?!

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 11:49 PM
That is just awful, Lady V. I am so sorry you have been subjected to such hideous hatred by an obviously sick, sick person. I hope there is a way you can trace this idiot so that he or she can be prosecuted. That's harassment for sure.

faceless kiwi
10-10-2002, 12:00 AM
Man, i am so sorry.
What an absolute sicko.

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 12:06 AM
I am so sorry Lady V, but with some of the devious criminal minds we have here on the bb, I think that IP # can be traced and that person will be seriously sorry they did that. I know of one member here who can do things in people's online life that would curl your hair! Hopefully we can get those criminal minds working soon. Sorry again. That is just plain wrong.

hayley
10-10-2002, 02:20 AM
that's disgusting...sorry...a few weeks ago i recieved a PM from a deleted user too, saying...May God Give You Genital Warts...hmm...unless that deleted user must have read my sig...what an asehole...i just ignored it.

souldancer
10-10-2002, 03:19 AM
That is so awful! I am sorry to hear that - glad you shared it with us. Let's hope it is over now.

GoodGodGirl23
10-10-2002, 03:43 AM
That's gross...:mad: :mad:

Mulletman
10-10-2002, 01:17 PM
that picture is from a website called goatse.cx its nothing more thn just sick humor. the guy you have been witnessed to is called "the reciever" you dont want to see "the giver". its a website bassed in europe, if the dumbass left his info on yer guestbook then you can block him, or you should be bale to block him.

allison
10-10-2002, 02:35 PM
If anyone can find out who this is, it'd be Steve right?? I forwarded my nasty PM to him when I received it and emailed him yesterday asking if he has any way of finding out who it was who send those PMs to Lady V and me. I haven't heard from Steve (yet). Lady V, have you? Steve where are ya? This is a job for the MODERATORRRRR!!!

hayley
10-10-2002, 04:39 PM
yeah, we should just ignore it but if it happens again, then defenitly take action!!!!:P

Scutley
10-10-2002, 06:12 PM
sick person whoever did that. they should not be on the internet and be blocked for life.

Bridge of Clay
10-10-2002, 07:35 PM
:finger: :grr: :madder: :shoot: >>> to the one who sent you this messages...

hayley
10-10-2002, 07:53 PM
yeah, i agree!!!!;) DIE U BASTARD/BITCH...DIE!!!! HEHE:P

Steve
10-10-2002, 08:27 PM
I have that IP logged. If anyone ever attempts to register on the board and harass another member here, they will be banned from the entire website - including creedfeed.com - harassment is not allowed here, and will be taken seriously. I will keep logs of everything that occurs and report the offender to their Internet Serivce Provider immediately.

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 10:10 PM
Thanks Steve!

Mulletman
10-10-2002, 11:37 PM
whats the message that shows up when you are banned? is it like some nasty message or do you just have a pic of you giving them the finger?

t(-.-t)

Lady Valkyrie
10-10-2002, 11:43 PM
Wow guys! I didn't realize I'd get this kind of support. Thanks for allowing me to vent. I really appreciate it. I just thank God that when I opened my guestbook all 3 of my kids were in bed asleep. By the way, I have to upgrade my membership at the site where I got my guestbook before I can block this creep. I called comcast today and reported it. So it's out of my hands now. If this creep is lurking around here and sees this thread... I doubt he'll try to send anyone a message on here... if he does then he is dumber than I thought.

Anyway thanks for allowing me to vent and for the support. Much love goes out to you all!:)

Dogstar
10-11-2002, 04:14 AM
We may disagree sometimes, well, a lot of the time, :D but that doesn't mean we still don't enjoy our mutual love of Creed. And NO ONE deserves that kind of treatment. I hope you are able to trace the little sh** and that he gets into a heap of trouble.

Siana
10-11-2002, 08:35 AM
that's awful,LV.....i'm sorry

Lady Valkyrie
10-11-2002, 08:39 AM
Thank you Siana... I appreciate your sympathy. :)

Siana
10-11-2002, 09:21 AM
:)

allison
10-11-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Steve
I have that IP logged. If anyone ever attempts to register on the board and harass another member here, they will be banned from the entire website - including creedfeed.com - harassment is not allowed here, and will be taken seriously. I will keep logs of everything that occurs and report the offender to their Internet Serivce Provider immediately.

Thanks very much Steve.:)