Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Creed postponds San Jose [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Creed postponds San Jose

Webwitch
10-09-2002, 03:32 PM
Just got a call from SHORELINE - Creed has postpond the 10/12 concert... betting San Diego is postpond too... I'll post more after a few phone calls.
:(

souldancer
10-09-2002, 04:26 PM
:crying: * * shorting out the keyboard now * *

Tearlitha
10-09-2002, 04:33 PM
:throwup: Yeh right and you're one of the "lucky" ones who's seen the "demi gods" formerly known as Creed :P

souldancer
10-09-2002, 04:35 PM
*keyboard back *
Yes, I was lucky and am REALLY sorry for webwitch. And, still worried and waiting for news about Scott's condition. Just better not see that frigin Alcatraz thing 'go'...

Tearlitha
10-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Been to Alcatraz... All kinds a bad joojoo:eek: From other threads I guess there's mixed emotions/opinions.. This is still a free world. Thinking I get wake up calls all day long... Up to me to choose to listen. Touring is really hard I guess. But isn't it a committment? Not for the low immuned? :confused:

Unforgiven Fan
10-09-2002, 05:00 PM
why is stapp the one who kicks sick or injuried all the time???

Tearlitha
10-09-2002, 05:17 PM
:bounce: There are low immune disorders and it would be bad for a stage performer to have them... I'm just disappointed and feeling is important for some. Creed takes risks: with rhetorical lyrics + hard rock style. Most bands just cash in on the ordinary. That's what makes me a fan of anything... So be it!
Too bad for people who base life on fictional characters... and the drama ensues

Unforgiven Fan
10-09-2002, 05:25 PM
Say what???

souldancer
10-09-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Tearlitha
: Creed takes risks: with rhetorical lyrics + hard rock style. Most bands just cash in on the ordinary.  That's what makes me a fan of anything... AMEN! YES, I hope it isn't the stress of uncommitted fans that are getting to him. Besides, singing and being the frontman would place you the most vulnerable for illness. Well, I guess, if Mark or Flip broke their hand??

I have taken my hour of rage and dissapointment, and have been listening to Faceless Man and Inside Us All - and feel the difference already. Reminds me why I am a Creed Fan and here on the BB. So, let me SCREAM IT OUT FROM THE CALIFORNIA VALLEY, "I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU SCOTT! CREED! Stay strong - know that there are those of us, that will always be WAWO at your side, because of what you do for us " :dancing:

souldancer
10-10-2002, 07:56 PM
Hmmm re: Mountain View at Shoreline - will have to find out if that is the SF date...
Let me know if anyone gets the details...thanks

10/20 Los Angeles, CA
10/23 San Francisco, CA
10/25 San Diego, CA
10/29 Las Vegas, NV (Fan Appreciation Show)
10/30 Bakersfield, CA
11/29 Spokane, WA
12/2 Sacramento, CA
12/6 Phoenix, AZ

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 09:44 PM
Souldancer, does this mean you get to go back to Vegas and see them again??? I hope so, that would be awesome!!!!!! And this time, by all means, stay away from ladies in wheelchairs. Every woman for themselves!!:D

souldancer
10-10-2002, 11:19 PM
:P LOL! I learned to be blood-thirsty for that front right rail!!
May go back, but it;s up to that silver '92 Honda outside,,,,,

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 11:26 PM
You can borrow my minivan, it's great for road trips. (I have to come along, though. Part of the package);)

souldancer
10-11-2002, 01:46 PM
Thanks Teri - how many days will it take you to drive your van here...just be here by the 26 to rest up one day, we can leave on the 28!

Just reconfirming ...

10/23/2002 - Shoreline Amphitheatre Mountainview CA - 12 Stones, TBA

Dogstar
10-11-2002, 01:48 PM
Woooooooo-hoooooooo, that's great for you, SD. You go for that front rail!

souldancer
10-11-2002, 02:01 PM
For that one I got a good seat - 102, "G", have to revisit the pit issue there. As someone said, "once you've done the pit, it;s hard to do anything else" (or something like that)
:)

JenRN
10-11-2002, 02:20 PM
Have any of you been in the pit on the rail? I have seen Creed 4 times this year and have twice been in the pit on the rail at the end of the catwalk.... If you can do it I HIGHLY suggest it!!!! My suggestion is to run like hell once you get into your venue, Twice I have ended up with shin splints due to running so fast, basically it is a free for all, but soooo worth it!!! To see Scott that close and to have him sweat on you and look down and smile at you is priceless!!!!!:rolleyes:

souldancer
10-11-2002, 03:24 PM
Hi Jen, yeah , the board convinced me to 'go for the pit at the rail' and i WAS NOT DIssapoiinted at all!!! YEAH - up close and the energy from the fans was high.
Are you going to Shoreline? They say there is not really a stage floor/pit there. Please enlighten me if you are familiar with that venue. thnx

Webwitch
10-12-2002, 08:51 AM
The seats I had for Shoreline were 6th row center(if you want them check out the WAWO charity seats page - I returned them yesterday). There's no pit only grass sitting behind the two tears.