Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Here is one of my poems [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Here is one of my poems

JulieCitySlicker
02-11-2003, 06:30 PM
I wrote this after someone I knew was killed in a car accident:( It is my favorite of all the poems I've written.

Punching Holes
Punching holes in the wall, because I don't want anyone to see me baul. Don't try to stop me or get in my way, or you will be next ok. This is how I need to show my feelings because I don't think that time will bring healing. I dare you to get in my way, no matter who you are I'll flatten you anyway. Why couldn't God save my friend? Why did his life have to end? What will become of him now? Has his short life changed this world somehow? Why did he have to die so young? Did he fulfill his purpose,was his time here really done?

Punching holes in the wall, because I'm angry with You. I've just about had it, I'm just about to say that we're through. Why is life so unfair? When in my mind I look up and hope to see you there? But in real life when I look I start to remember that you were the one that He took. So I'll hold every memory and keep all of my promisses true, till the day I die and finally again when I see you.

Written by JulieLovesCreed

Redeemer
02-13-2003, 09:58 AM
Wow, Julie, that's really powerful. :D

JulieCitySlicker
02-13-2003, 11:03 AM
Thanks!:D :P