Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Will Creed Pick up Postponed Show At Arco Arena? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Will Creed Pick up Postponed Show At Arco Arena?

urmommarocks
10-08-2002, 07:51 PM
Does anyone know if Creed will reschedule the Arco show? It got postponed today along with 2 other shows.

allison
10-09-2002, 01:50 PM
If it's postponed and not cancelled, I'd think they are going to reschedule.

souldancer
10-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Listening to 100.5 "The Zone" in Sac. they should be announcing a reschedule date soon (they said within 48 hours). Will post it here.

Tearlitha
10-09-2002, 03:52 PM
comic sans :cuss: Hey Creed how's about walkin Your talk? Don't care to share the sympathy for Staap.... Either you forgot to reminfd the promoter you cancelled twice already on No Cal the past two tours and to only schedule for SF area venues or too fucked up /self indulgent to work? Or Not sold out? To all "fans" I got news--- whenever they bet big all bands have the same dilemma to forget where you came from and sell out!! Selfcentered - egomaniacal The lines blurr and who they work for becomes lost in the distortion. It's hypocritical for the band Creed proports to be to cancel shows at ARCO Arena NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT THREE TIMES!!! Way Disappointing guys.

souldancer
10-09-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Tearlitha
comic sans :cuss:     Selfcentered - egomaniacal  . ::rolleyes Of course you're upset and in a fit of anger, but look in the mirror and stop passing judgements before you know the WHOLE TRuth! Not, that I do - but I did see them at Vegas: and I still stand strong by CREED! :dancing:

Tearlitha
10-09-2002, 04:19 PM
Love to have the freedom to roam, but I'm all growed up now - got a life to live-- just looking to see a concert put on by a band that wasn't full of shit... Drop the illusion they do as they please. :rolleyes:

souldancer
10-09-2002, 04:54 PM
Love to have the freedom to roam, but I'm all growed up now - got a life to live-- just looking to see a concert put on by a band that wasn't full of shit... Drop the illusion they do as they please. :rolleyes: Sorry, I couldn't tell by your post that you were all grown up....

* * breathes, puts in Human Clay, forwards to Track 2, and RAISES THE VOLUME !! * * :dancing:

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:50 PM
Love to have the freedom to roam, but I'm all growed up now - got a life to live-- just looking to see a concert put on by a band that wasn't full of shit... Drop the illusion they do as they please. :rolleyes: Who the #%^#% do you think you are talking to? In the 5 minutes you've been here, you have pissed off one member who has been here forever and seriously disrespected another Creed fan about whom you know absolutely nothing. You have one hell of a nerve saying what you said as if you have any knowledge at all about who you posted to and what she has accomplished in her life. You should grow up yourself and see what a jerk you are to total strangers who have a love of the music and a total lack of the negativity you seem to love to display. I suggest you take your negative attitude and your nasty mouth to some other bulletin board.

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 11:51 PM
Amen, Teri. Well said, as usual.

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:59 PM
Thanks. Damn that pisses me off. I don't mind if someone is a bit upset that their show is postponed/cancelled, I can understand that. But to friggin insult someone you don't even know and someone as down to earth and as great as souldancer is, it just burns me up. My Irish is up tonight!!:mad:

luvscott4ever
10-10-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Who the #%^#% do you think you are talking to? In the 5 minutes you've been here, you have pissed off one member who has been here forever and seriously disrespected another Creed fan about whom you know absolutely nothing. You have one hell of a nerve saying what you said as if you have any knowledge at all about who you posted to and what she has accomplished in her life. You should grow up yourself and see what a jerk you are to total strangers who have a love of the music and a total lack of the negativity you seem to love to display. I suggest you take your negative attitude and your nasty mouth to some other bulletin board.

AMEN & ALLELUIA MY FRIEND!!! You have done it again!!! You always know the right things to say!!! And I wish these jerk-offs would just stay the hell off of OUR boards!! leave them for the people who love, respect and admire Creed and their music!!

luvscott4ever
10-10-2002, 12:07 AM
And I guess if any one should be disappointed, sorry, I would have to say me!! After all I went thru to get to Phoenix and all the crap that happened after...And all I can think of is "How is Scott doing" I just want to know if he's alright!!! I was telling a friend of mine about last weekend at work today and another person she was with, and the other person said she thought it was pretty cool of me too worry about Scott and not be PISSED OFF that the show was postponed!!! I don't care if it costs me a thousand more dollars to get back to Phoenix when the show is rescheduled....I'M GOING!!! I don't want to miss that show for anything in the world!!!! They are my boys and I will love them (all) for as long as they keep putting the music out!!!!

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:09 AM
this thread is hilarious...what happened above!! :lol: :lol:

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 12:11 AM
Can you explain how it is funny? Just curious.

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by creedfaner
this thread is hilarious...what happened above!! :lol: :lol:
Are you one of the net people who get their rocks off insulting people and reveling in online bashing? You a basher too? What did they put in your water?

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 12:19 AM
If I remember correctly, this same guy was on the sh**list over on another Creed bb. Get tired of stirring up trouble over there? Run out of people to piss off there?

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:30 AM
WTF are you talking about?

i just found your bickering before funny....then you snapped at me. :grr:

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 12:43 AM
Because you are a jackass. Do you want me to back that up?

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:53 AM
:lol: :D :D :pimp:

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:53 AM
GROW UP!

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:55 AM
:chic:

souldancer
10-10-2002, 12:55 AM
Did you see this post by the same DONKEY...." You will soon learn that i purposly strive on pushing peoples buttons. "
Let's not give him the joy of our attention. FRIGGIN JERK - what brings you to this board, go lay an egg!
Fellow Muskateers - you are so great - One for all, and all for ONE!:dancing:

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:57 AM
:)

souldancer
Originally posted by creedfaner
:chic:
Oh, I see he is already running away to go lay an egg, too bad he doesn't know that #&%^@ don't lay eggs, only hens!

creedfaner
Originally posted by souldancer
<b>Did you see this post by the same DONKEY...." You will soon learn that i purposly strive on pushing peoples buttons. "
Let's not give him the joy of our attention. &nbsp;FRIGGIN JERK </b>
You say not to give me attention, but still you tempt me? What a concept! :lol:

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 01:00 AM
:sex: + :chic: = another hellian just like me!!

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 01:01 AM
You really need to get a life. I'll bet your a friggin coward away from the Net.

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
You really need to get a life. I'll bet your a friggin coward away from the Net.
How'd you guess? I am 3'1''

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 01:05 AM
Don't you have school tomorrow little boy? Shouldn't you be putting on your Spidey pj's and brushing your baby teeth?

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Don't you have school tomorrow little boy? Shouldn't you be putting on your Spidey pj's and brushing your baby teeth?
Nope, i retired three years ago from my career as a Pick 'N Save cashier .

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 01:14 AM
Well, don't quit your day job because you sure as heck aren't going to make it as a comedian.

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 01:16 AM
no, i was aiming for professional basketball player now.

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 01:25 AM
:rolleyes:

Mulletman
10-10-2002, 01:02 PM
dude quit being a dick....