Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp's comment on Fred Durst. What do u think? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp's comment on Fred Durst. What do u think?

faceless kiwi
10-08-2002, 07:31 PM
Stapp in blender magazine, on Fred durst:

"He's an asshole. He's burned a lot of bridges. Nobody likes him, and you can't last too long in this business with that prima donna attitude. I mean his guitarist left the band because Fred is such a cock. His day will come."

I know everyone is sick of the Fred vs Scott thing. And so am I. But i have heard people a little annoyed at what scott said about Durst in blender. I've heard people disappointed he stooped to
Freds level, just like the boxing incident.
But i think it's good he speaks his mind, and doesnt worry about anything else.
Fred Durst is a loser.

Read JDM
10-08-2002, 07:36 PM
I can't remember the last time I held back on spouting off, so I'm not going to expect any less from a favorite rock star.

Dogstar
10-08-2002, 07:48 PM
Exactly, even though I'm not keen on his choice of words, but he must be soooooooooooo sick of that freakin question. I mean, come on, it's so old and so over. Nobody gives a rat's a** except for the idiot reporters who keep asking it.

Read JDM
10-08-2002, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I'm not too crazy about the wording, either. It almost makes me wonder if the quote's legitimate.

Dogstar
10-08-2002, 08:23 PM
Yeah, he's not one who usually gets into too many public pissing contests. When he was in Camden, one of the Philly stations interviewed him about it (yet again) and he pretty much said he wasn't going to get into it. I mean, I'm sure he restrained himself because it was radio, but even in other print media he has avoided getting all negative.

Read JDM
10-08-2002, 09:00 PM
For some reason, I just don't like it when rock stars curse. They do it like they're little kids who just learned how. Next concert you go to, listen up, especially to the opening bands. They'll always say something profoundly inconsequential, like: "All right!F'n [Insert Town Name Here]!"

Dogstar
10-08-2002, 09:05 PM
It's not so much the cussing that bothers me, it's more the name-calling using nasty words like that because they are meant to hurt. That's what I don't like. No need for it, really.

TeriB19
10-08-2002, 09:29 PM
How does that old song go: "Believe half of what you read...."
Even if he did curse, so what? I curse, I've called people assholes before, it doesn't bother me. He is a friggin human being, he is not a porcelain god that is above all sin. And if he was being hurtful to Durst, how innocent is Durst in all this to begin with?

Dogstar
10-08-2002, 09:56 PM
I think the c-word just got to me.

Weathered
10-08-2002, 10:10 PM
hey guys it has to be fake...id ont think scott would say that ...

TeriB19
10-08-2002, 10:28 PM
I think it's real. Allison posted the link to the article. They couldn't have made it up because he could sue them nine ways to Sunday.
But so what? Let he among us who is without sin cast the first friggin' stone.;)

Dogstar
10-08-2002, 10:42 PM
Maybe now that he's finally said what everybody (writers) wants to hear, they'll stop asking the question. It is really old.

souldancer
10-08-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Nobody gives a rat's a** .

LMF®AO!!:D

TeriB19
10-08-2002, 11:08 PM
LOL!!!:lol:

Dogstar
10-08-2002, 11:14 PM
:D

hayley
10-09-2002, 12:19 AM
I hate Limp Biskut, i hate Fred Durst.:rolleyes:

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 12:22 AM
I do like Rearranged and Rollin, though:D

Lady Valkyrie
10-09-2002, 01:07 AM
Durst's voice irratates me...:mad:

allison
10-09-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Maybe now that he's finally said what everybody (writers) wants to hear, they'll stop asking the question. It is really old.

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allison
10-09-2002, 12:38 PM
Scott's quote doesn't offend me in the least. It's almost a relief to finally hear him say what I know he has been wanting to say all along. It makes him seem a little more human and normal to me. It's like, whew, glad that's overwith. And he was just being honest - it's not like what he said isn't 100% true!

Read JDM
10-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Creed definitely got the last laugh in the end of this situation. I mean, who even listens to Limp Bizkit anymore? If they ever get around to releasing a new album, I'll bet the hype is huge, and I'll bet no one buys it anyway.

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 02:38 PM
Yup, Durst screwed up in a big way. Nobody can stand him or Limp Bizkit, and then they had that lame search for a new guitarist. Please. That was pathetic. Just goes to show that mom was right. If ya don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.:D

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:07 PM
Cool!! Your mom said that too? So did MINE!!! And it is very much the truth.

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 11:14 PM
She sure did. And yes, it is.

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:39 PM
Yes it is cool. And I can't say that I can fault Scott for his comments. After the pounding and pressuring he and the band have taken on this matter, he probably just got fed up and decided to say what's been on his mind for a long time. Can you really blame him? I know I can't.

luvscott4ever
10-09-2002, 11:44 PM
Neither can I!!! Jealousy can really eat up a person...Durst just can't stand that CREED RULES!!!

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 11:48 PM
Nope, I can't blame him. It must get soooo old. Luvscott is right, Durst is just a jealous, bitter man.

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:07 AM
:clap: on what Stapp said

PaulMcCoygirl
10-10-2002, 12:22 AM
I agree with him but not his choice of words though. Fred Durst is a loser, because he thinks he is all bad a** and stuff. He just can't get it through his head that he's not.

Ruby
10-10-2002, 02:19 PM
I cant help thinking the article is just a bunch of crap in general. They probably just write stuff until someone does bother to sue.

allison
10-10-2002, 03:41 PM
My guess is that the quotes are legit, but I did wonder why there was only one original photo in there of him. I mean, they obviously had a photographer there with Scott during the interview and had a chance to take more photos, so why would they have used those old photos?:confused:

BrandiDeLain
10-10-2002, 08:04 PM
I'm in total agreement that Scott must be sick of fielding questions about Fred Durst. It should be against the law to mention the 2 of them in the same sentence. Durst is an angry little man whose immature (often misogynistic) lyrics are an obvious attempt to compensate for lack of penis size.

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 09:53 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!:roll:

Lady Valkyrie
10-10-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by BrandiDeLain
I'm in total agreement that Scott must be sick of fielding questions about Fred Durst.  It should be against the law to mention the 2 of them in the same sentence.  Durst is an angry little man whose immature (often misogynistic) lyrics are an obvious attempt to compensate for lack of penis size.

LMBO!! Oh man this whole forum is getting funnier by the minute!

BTW I totally agree with ya!

creedfreak
10-11-2002, 07:57 PM
well, Durt,nope i didn't misspell it is the internet word for dirt cause that is what he is apolygized for his comment although it was to late. I guess he finally realized that his attitude got old and nobody was diggen it not even Wes Borland, Wes even said he didn't like that kinda music but it sold. I back up Scott for stickin up for himself that shiit can only be mentioned so much before it pisses you off you know.:mad:

SweetXtreme4
10-11-2002, 11:41 PM
HaHa! I think it's kinda funny....I don't like Fred Durst at all.

faceless kiwi
10-13-2002, 04:35 PM
Hes a total dick.
First he apologizes for his coments. And then he says he bought weathered, and thinks its a great album, and that he loves my sacrifice.
What a load of bullshit.
What is he trying to pull?