Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott would like to date Britney! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott would like to date Britney!

allison
10-08-2002, 01:09 PM
Check out this article from Blender magazine.
http://toocheerful.net/creed/blender/
Click on the scanned pages to read.

TeriB19
10-08-2002, 09:59 PM
Hey Allison, thanks for the link! Interesting article. Not real happy about the Brittney thing, but hey, it's not like I had a real chance with him anyway.:P

Lady Valkyrie
10-09-2002, 01:08 AM
Britney makes me :vomit:

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 01:20 AM
DITTO.

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:25 AM
This is what I'd like to do to Brittney::throwup: :shoot: :boxing:

allison
10-09-2002, 12:31 PM
I didn't enjoy reading that part either, but Britney is very pretty with a great body. :dunno:

Aimee
10-09-2002, 01:06 PM
Scott probably put the shout out because Brittney is in the industry. I'm sure he has trouble meeting womean who understand the kind of pressure he's under. They have a lot in common too- from the same town, hell they probably live in the same neighborhood!
I don't like Brittney's image or her music either, but I'm thinking that maybe this would be a good thing for Stapp.

Pittock
10-09-2002, 03:38 PM
No offense to any blond board members, but you would think he'd have enough of the Barbie replicas after Hillaree. Besides, Britney is young just like Hillaree. Don't like Britney's music and the thought of any collaboration musically makes me ill.

tremontiwannabe
10-09-2002, 03:46 PM
britney is HOOOOOOOOOOTT:dancing:

Mulletman
10-09-2002, 10:29 PM
yes she is!

luvscott4ever
10-09-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Pittock
No offense to any blond board members, but you would think he'd have enough of the Barbie replicas after Hillaree. Besides, Britney is young just like Hillaree. Don't like Britney's music and the thought of any collaboration musically makes me ill.

Well put Pittock!! I can't imagine them doing something together, she has got (IMO) one of the worst voices..and to put her with Scott (singing) would be blasphemy to the music industry!!!!

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 10:44 PM
That's a horrible thought, her *trying* to sing with Scott...eeewww.

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
Well put Pittock!!  I can't imagine them doing something together, she has got (IMO) one of the worst voices..and to put her with Scott (singing) would be blasphemy to the music industry!!!! Big difference here. Scott doesn't lipsynch, nor does he do any fancy "Darren's dance grooves". While they may have a lot in common, she is very young and I think he needs someone older, more mature (say, maybe 35 living in Jersey with two little girls and a very understanding husband?). Seriously, I wouldn't think that would work out except for the tabloids.

luvscott4ever
10-09-2002, 11:50 PM
Sorry Teri, he needs someone just a little bit older (lol ;) )
I can show him what a "real" woman is made of!!! Not some trampy little twit who "tries" to sing and bounces her fake little :flasher: around!! :D

PaulMcCoygirl
10-10-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
That's a horrible thought, her *trying* to sing with Scott...eeewww.

The problem there is that she can't sing!! She lipsync's at all of her concerts. I just can't wait for the day when her cd skips and she is stuck up on stage singing the same line over and over! :P Sorry to all you Britney fans but I just cannot stand that girl. :mad:

Aimee
10-10-2002, 09:38 AM
You know, y'all are probably right about him needing someone older and more mature. I hadn't thought about her age. :embarass: Though if they're looking for an image boost, the tabloids certainly would love this match. Oh, and a musical collaboration? :vomit: They should probly keep that confined to the bedroom!

Lady Valkyrie
10-10-2002, 09:55 AM
For him to musically colaborate with Britney would be death to his career. For him to colaborate with her in the bedroom is none of my business. If he's into the air-head thing that's his perrogative.

Ruby
10-10-2002, 01:08 PM
Maybe that article is a bunch of poopie. My daughter says that magazine is bull. Those pix are pretty old too. At least the ones in the cowboy hat. They are from Spin arent they. I couldnt read the type but the thought of him being interested in Brittney Spears somehow disappoints me on some level. She seems so fake and to me Scott is so real.

allison
10-10-2002, 03:45 PM
Romantic collaboration between the two of them I could possibly...maybe... fathom, but MUSICAL collaboration!?!? The mere thought makes me nauseated. Talk about Creed nightmares-that'd be the worst! :crying:

Pittock
10-10-2002, 07:15 PM
The article says. "Aside from that she's tasty". Maybe he has already dated her and he's checking how the public will react.

Mulletman
10-10-2002, 11:05 PM
smells like fish.
tastes like chicken.....

fuck it i'll leave it at that, im in over my head

Rolo1446
10-10-2002, 11:29 PM
Come now...lets be real...

Scott is merely toying with the idea...flirting even...of being in a relationship with Britney Spears...

If anything, he should listen to his own song "Beautiful" again to make sure his own lyrics stick to his head...

Anywho, Ms. Spears DOES seem rather shallow.

But hey, if Scotty wants to try her out...I'm sure the only reason to do so is being he finds her incredibly attractive...not because she has anything to offer on an emotional, spiritual, or intellectual level.

So there. Besides... I hear Britney uses tons of perfume to mask her natural oder of toilet water and oysters. Hmmm...

TeriB19
10-10-2002, 11:33 PM
What normal red-blooded male wouldn't find her attractive. But you hit the nail on the head, beautiful is empty (in her case, empty-headed). Scott wrote it himself.

Lady Valkyrie
10-10-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
What normal red-blooded male wouldn't find her attractive. But you hit the nail on the head, beautiful is empty (in her case, empty-headed). Scott wrote it himself.

LMBO!! Oh man I just found that extremly funny! Or maybe it's the Nyquil workin'... *shrugs* LMBO!!

SweetXtreme4
10-12-2002, 12:03 PM
lol my dad told me that he heard that on the radio....Scott said that she was a "nice girl and wouldn't mind hooking~up"......lol whatever makes him happy I guess.

faceless kiwi
10-13-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Rolo1446
<b>
If anything, he should listen to his own song "Beautiful" again to make sure his own lyrics stick to his head...
Anywho, Ms. Spears DOES seem rather shallow.
</b>

Good call.

I really hope that it never happens, i cant see any other reason why he would want to date brittney, apart from her looks.
And i doubt it would last long.

I just hope it doesnt happen. Bad bad idea.

luvscott4ever
10-14-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
The problem there is that she can't sing!! &nbsp;I just can't wait for the day when her cd skips and she is stuck up on stage singing the same line over and over! :P &nbsp;I just cannot stand that girl. :mad:

SOOO WELL PUT!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Siana
10-18-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
This is what I'd like to do to Brittney::throwup: :shoot: :boxing:

ok,let's do it together lol

Siana
10-18-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
Britney makes me :vomit:

oh yeah