Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I Need To See The DSD Video [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I Need To See The DSD Video

Stephen@UK
10-08-2002, 01:05 PM
Right i need to see the new video soon without the screen constantly rebuffering does anyone have a download i have
lots to trade.
Anyway---

Im New! Well to the new board i used to be called Coulter on the old one :cool: Anyway i am from scotland i am fourteen and the first creed song i heard was my sacrifice and i bought weathered loved it and thed decided to buy my own prison bought that and loved it then i searched for Human Clay bought that and loved it
:bounce: I Love a lot of things

PS Is Creed Popular in LA Because i am going there on holiday:D

TeriB19
10-08-2002, 09:38 PM
Welcome back Coulter (oops) I mean Stephen. What took you so long?

Stephen@UK
10-09-2002, 11:10 AM
I Have Been Busy With Other Things Like Surfing That Kazaa Thing
Any Way I realy must recomend somebody downloads Creed Medeley or Disturbed Prayer They Are all cool anyway creed medeley is a mixture of my sacrifice higher and dsd

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:29 AM
Where is it? Kazaa?

Stephen@UK
10-09-2002, 11:31 AM
What do you mean where is kazaa or where is creed medeley

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:42 AM
Where did you find a Creed Medley?

allison
10-09-2002, 12:42 PM
Welcome back Coulter! Sorry, I don't have download of DSD. Yes, where can I get Creed Medley???

Stephen@UK
10-09-2002, 03:20 PM
Well as i said creed medeley is my favorite creed song by far you
can get it by typing Creed into the video search engine for those who dont have kazaa i could host it somewhere like what bullets
is trying to do with taylor i have it in real format i also have all of creeds videos and 6 live videos yo may need kazaa version 2
or higher to perform the search and i really must suggest that
steve puts a video page into his great site anyway creed medeley is called 'NFL Thanksgiving medeley' on kazaa

And while i am here does anyone Know if the songs Nothing
and Do it all over have been recorded i know that do it all over has not been recorded but perhaps nothing has or maybye there is lyrics i can look at

BigBassDrummer
10-09-2002, 03:30 PM
Nothing and DIAO have not been recorded yet...

I have the Creed Medley video (HUGE mpg) as well as the DSD vid in .rm format.... if anyone wants it, IM me at BigBassDrummer

:D

Bullets
10-09-2002, 05:07 PM
i also have the DSD vid in mpg format, buot 43mb...as well as that i have the "Creed Medley" which is nothing other than the infamous Thanksgiving Day Football halftime show they played...if anyone wants that i can either send the video which is about 75mb or i could extract the sound file for you as well...either way, if anyone would like just respond :D

-Bullets

Stephen@UK
10-11-2002, 03:04 PM
Is this a good quality video were talking about here because if the screen rebuffers i will throw my monitor against the wall and
send it to you through the post and demand you pay for it

Joking:)

Bullets
10-11-2002, 03:18 PM
Stephen: its not an incredibly good quality video, but its not poor quality either...it is a bit pixely, however it does not rebuffer and runs smoothly..if your interested leave me your AIM handle or an email address or something of the sort..

Stephen@UK
10-11-2002, 03:21 PM
Ok sounds good please send it too Teresa704@aol.com

Very Much Apreciated;)

Bullets
10-11-2002, 03:29 PM
stephen: one problem there is that it is about 43mb, hence its too big for the mail servers...i'm trying to find a host that has about 40mb of space free, but thats kinda hard..lol...if you use AIM i could send it directly through there, other than that i'm not sure what else i could do until i find a host..

tremontiwannabe
10-11-2002, 03:30 PM
where yall just saying some thing about meledey VIDEO??? WHAT VIDEO? i'm sooo confused:crying:

Stephen@UK
10-11-2002, 03:32 PM
Right is AIM the same as private messaging i will search for a host for ya

Bullets
10-11-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by tremontiwannabe
where yall just saying some thing about meledey VIDEO??? WHAT VIDEO? i'm sooo confused:crying:

yes...the Creed Medley is improperly called that, all it really is is their performance at the infamous Thanksgiving Day football game last year at which they played several songs all blended together, hence the name "medley"...i have both the sound byte and the video to that, if you want it, just leave some kind of contact info and i'll be glad to help.. :D

-Bullets