Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Worst movies? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Worst movies?

JenRN
02-03-2003, 04:00 PM
What do you think are some of the worst movies you have seen? I just watched the "Banger Sisters" and had all these hopes for it to be good, well it SUCKED!!!! I really like Goldie Hawn but YIKES that has to be the crappiest role I have ever seen her in!:grr:

hotforscott
02-03-2003, 05:10 PM
Man, I had been wanting to see that. I guess I won't now. Thanks for the heads up. Was it really that bad?

JenRN
02-03-2003, 06:38 PM
I have seen worse films, but this one was pretty bad. It really had no point to it! The thought of rock groupie's getting back together after 17 years sounded great to me but it was a let down for sure! There were some real funny parts don't get me wrong, BUT...... in general it was bad! Sorry Carrie, I guess wait to rent it when it is not a new release, don't waste your money!!!!

Now you MUST get My big fat greek wedding coming out Feb 12th!!!! That has to be one of my most favorite movies!!! I am buying it for sure!:dancing:

Bridge of Clay
02-03-2003, 06:40 PM
Stepmom, My best friendīs wedding, notting hill and runaway bride, true lies, scary movie... to name a few!

jango
02-03-2003, 06:52 PM
My Big Fat Greek Wedding comes out February 11, not 12th.

JenRN
02-03-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by jango
My Big Fat Greek Wedding comes out February 11, not 12th.
Sorry! Gee do you like it or something?:D

jango
02-03-2003, 06:59 PM
No need to apologize, I was just trying to be informative.

I've never seen it, just heard a lot about it.

faceless kiwi
02-03-2003, 07:16 PM
Worst movies.
Um well the worst one i think i have seen, well that i can think of, is that jennifer lopez one. The Cell. It was just crazy.

hotforscott
02-03-2003, 08:05 PM
I loved Step Mom, I think someone put that as a worse movie.

Jen, I get free rentals at work, but I would hate for a dissapointment. I really want to see MBFGW, it sounds good. I also cannot wait for Sweet Home Alabama. I haven't seen it either. It comes out tomorrow.

Xterminator27
02-03-2003, 08:08 PM
i saw a movie called Alladin in theaters and it was good

TeriB19
02-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Snow Falling on Cedars, any of the sequels to the original Batman movie, anything with "Ernest" in the title. Star Wars, The Phantom Menace. All just very very bad. (IMHO)

JenRN
02-03-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
I loved Step Mom, I think someone put that as a worse movie.  

Jen, I get free rentals at work, but I would hate for a dissapointment. I really want to see MBFGW, it sounds good. I also cannot wait for Sweet Home Alabama. I haven't seen it either. It comes out tomorrow.
Sweet home Alabama is good, it is a typical Reese Whitherspoon movie. She is kind of like the new Julia Roberts. It is worth renting for sure!:D

jimmy2sacs
02-03-2003, 10:03 PM
two words- "Battlefield Earth"

SCOTTSMYMAN
02-03-2003, 10:10 PM
Battlefield Earth was pretty bad. Just rented The Master of Disguise w/ Dana Carvey and I couldnt't even finish watching it. THe one movie I really hated was Jeepers Creepers!! So stupid they all deserved to DIE!!!!! I hate those kind of movies!!
:banghead: :cuss:

JenRN
02-03-2003, 10:17 PM
Ok here is another one, XXX with Vin Diesel, that movie really sucked BIG TIME!!!!! Talk about a pointless movie! I could not even stand to watch it all.

creedfan47a
02-03-2003, 10:21 PM
I think the worst movie I've seen (that I can think of right now) is Coneheads. I also thought The Talented Mr Ripley sucked and so did AI.

hotforscott
02-03-2003, 10:21 PM
I have heard such bad things about XXX. I sent my husband to get movies tonight. I pray that he doesn't bring that home. I want to see About a Boy. I have heard good things about that one. I love Julia Roberts, I think Reese does well. Does anyone remember Freeway. She cussed like a sailor. Thanks again, Jen!

creedfan47a
02-03-2003, 10:24 PM
About A Boy is pretty good. But please don't judge Australia women because of Toni Collette! She's not looking her best in that movie!

SCOTTSMYMAN
02-03-2003, 10:30 PM
I remeber Freeway!! Must of Reese's early movies she played many trashy characters. I really like her and I'm glad she'e doing could movies.

:angel: