Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
12 Stones Unreleased Songs??? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : 12 Stones Unreleased Songs???

benkenobi
02-01-2003, 09:38 AM
Does anyone have any unreleased 12 Stones songs or know where you can find an mp3 for them?

benkenobi
02-01-2003, 09:43 AM
Here's the list of the unreleased songs 12 Stones is supposed to have according to some fan sites I was checking out...

1. "Little Eyes"
2. "Unsaid"
3. "Let Go" (feat. on the DareDevil Soundtrack)
4. "Drowning In Me"
5. Untitled Track

Does anybody have any of these except "Let Go" because I'm going to buy the DD Soundtrack anyways.

benkenobi
02-01-2003, 09:46 AM
Wait a sec., I think I just found "Unsaid" on KaZaAlite. I'm downloading it right now, but KaZaA doesn't have the other unreleased songs?

PaulMcCoygirl
02-01-2003, 07:03 PM
Unsaid is the only one I found on Kazaa too, but it's a great song.......let me know if you find any more:)

benkenobi
02-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Unsaid is the only one I found on Kazaa too, but it's a great song.......let me know if you find any more:)

Yeah. "Unsaid" is a pretty good song. It's the only unreleased song I've been able to get, but hopefully someday I'll get the rest or 12 Stones will release them on a soundtrack/single.

Have you heard that Evanescense song "Bring Me To Life" featuring Paul McCoy. It's awesome!!! It will be on the DareDevil Soundtrack along with 12 Stones other unreleased song "Let Go.":cool:

PaulMcCoygirl
02-02-2003, 03:42 PM
Yeah that is my favorite song right now!! I can't wait until Tuesday, I think that is going to be my V-day gift from my parents because that's all I told them I wanted. Paul McCoy sounds awesome in that song, they did a good collaboration. You can tell I like 12 Stones hence my sign in name;)