Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Dumbest Movie in the World [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest Movie in the World

hotforscott
01-31-2003, 10:32 PM
We rented Master of Disguise and it was SO STUPID, I about died. It looked really funny on the previews, but it sucked SO BAD. On my Shit-list for movies, it is #2, Zoolander still being #1 because that sure bit the big one!

Sorry to anyone who liked these movies, but they were not for me, maybe I have a thing with weird voices and fake-ass accents. You never know, it could be the reason they drove me crazy so bad!

TeriB19
01-31-2003, 10:41 PM
I hate movies that look funny but the funniest parts are what you see in the trailer at the theater. Now I hope I don't offend anyone here, but my husband rented a movie a few years ago and I didn't speak to him for 2 days after because I thought it was so awful. Snow Falling on Cedars That was just way too artsy fartsy for me. I'm not a snob but I was very very bored by that movie.

hotforscott
01-31-2003, 11:02 PM
I didn't like that one either. A lot of people did, but it wasn't for me. I mean. I guess I am just picky or something, but there are some movies I could do without.

TeriB19
01-31-2003, 11:10 PM
Batman III, with Jim Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones. My husband and I saw that in the theaters and we both came out speechless. He and I looked at each other and almost simultaneously asked "did we just waste $15 to see that?". THAT was an awful movie, very big waste of cash. And we didn't even bother seeing Batman with George Clooney in the theaters. We waited until it was "rent 5 movies for 5 days for $5" in my video store, and were STILL disappointed in it.

DangerousDan85
01-31-2003, 11:15 PM
my friends and i went to Zoolander and thought it was retarded. After the models blew them selves up we started throwing popcorn at the projecter and goofed off the rest of the tme

SJack5802
01-31-2003, 11:42 PM
I hate to say this but Leprachaun 4 was pretty stupid, but the first and thrid were great(at least in Dan and I's opinion)

DangerousDan85
02-01-2003, 12:04 AM
yeah the 4th one was retarded the only reason i would see it to see the leprechaun come out of Kowalski's you know what

SJack5802
02-01-2003, 12:06 AM
LOL.......... Yeah she wanted to take it home with her. He thought she was crazy.

DangerousDan85
02-01-2003, 12:08 AM
he said "don't be so rough"

Mulletman
02-01-2003, 12:29 AM
kangaroo Jack takes the cake.... thats the most asinine movie ever!

i remember watching the movie jackass, i cannot believe i paid 8 bucks to see that.... but i have to admit, it was a great movie and i enjoyed it.

it was the "feel good" movie of the year..... because after seeing you it feel a shit load better about yourself and you feel alot smarter!

hide_tremonti
02-01-2003, 12:30 AM
Chick flicks...without a doubt....MiB II was also stupid...

DangerousDan85
02-01-2003, 12:31 AM
yeah i didn't even see that one

hayley
02-01-2003, 02:18 AM
The House On Haunted Hill defenitly gets my vote.

DangerousDan85
02-01-2003, 02:18 AM
i didn't think that movie was that bad

hayley
02-01-2003, 02:37 AM
:eye: are you serious...lol

2nd in comes Pokemon the Movie:razz:

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 02:57 AM
We just watched Undercover Brother, it was not as great as everyone at my job made it out to be. It had a few funny parts, but I kept thinking, how many pointless movies am I going to watch this week?

Well, we're about to watch Bourne Identity so I hope it is good. I am sure it is, it's along a different line of movies then the others I have been watching, so..........wish me luck.

I am gonna go find that "Undercover Brother" thread and put my .02 in! LOL!

Dogstar
02-01-2003, 03:13 AM
Bourne Identity was not bad....I have to admit that I LOVED Zoolander. I was ROTFL at the movie. I love Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller. They just crack me up.

Oh, for dumbest movie ever, I vote for Dumb & Dumber. I rented it because the Farrelly brothers, who made the movie, are from Rhode Island (my home state) and they filmed a lot of it Rhode Island, so I wanted to see the familiar sights. I never cracked a smile. I loathe Jim Carrey, anyway. I just don't get him. I know a lot of people like him, but I can't stand him.

DangerousDan85
02-01-2003, 03:14 AM
i love ben stiller i just didn't like it that much, Nat had a cameo so maybe i'll watch it again

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 03:22 AM
My brother loved Zoolander as well. He even bought it, but I guess there are just different kinds of humor. He loves Seinfeld and think it is not funny. I can watch it and NEVER crack a smile, but I LOVE Will and Grace and he thinks it Bites. I guess there's Seinfeld Humor and Will and Grace Humor.

I will agree Dumb and Dumber sucked, BIG TIME, When they rode that moped and the snot was stuck to their noses, I thought I was going to throw up.

Dogstar
02-01-2003, 03:25 AM
I have an odd sense of humor. I tried to watch Seinfeld once, and I thought it sucked big time. I really haven't watched sit-coms since the 80s. I think the writing on most of them is just god-awful, and I can't tolerate it. My sister LOVED Seinfeld. I just found it tedious...well, at least the 15 minutes of it that I tried to watch, lol. I have never seen Will & Grace.

DangerousDan85
02-01-2003, 04:00 AM
i like Seinfeld, George and Kramer crack me up

JenRN
02-01-2003, 08:59 AM
I guess I won't rent Zoolander thanks Carrie!:D

TeriB19
02-01-2003, 10:32 AM
I am the same way about Jim Carrey, I don't get it. He's not a bad actor and can be funny (the Truman Show, Liar Liar) but I really don't find his buffoon-type humor really all that funny (Ace Ventura). I missed Dumb and Dumber because I hate wasting time and money.

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 11:19 AM
Will and Grace is the funniest EVER. I love it. It's a good thing you didn't waste your time and money, Teri because it sucked. I don't like Jim Carrey either. Some of his more serious roles weren't that bad, but it's hard for me to take him seriously.

Jen, I would not rent Zoolander if it were me, you could like it. Dogstar said it was funny to her, so it could be to you as well. I guess it depends on what you think is funny. I wouldn't recommend it though.