Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Can you get 'Nothing'? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Can you get 'Nothing'?

allison
10-07-2002, 11:55 AM
I was wondering if anyone has 'Nothing', or if you can even get it. Anyone know?

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 12:04 PM
I haven't had any luck finding that one, or Brother of Mine, the Virgos song that Creed was involved in.

allison
10-07-2002, 03:37 PM
As far as Brother of Mine, I feel so lucky: I returned my CreedInk T-shirt to get another size and when they sent me back the new shirt, they made a mistake and sent all the other goodies with it (the magazine, etc., which I sent to Marcos) but this time they sent a CD put out by Screamline with 12 sings all by different artists (who use Screamline I guess) and one of the songs was Brother of Mine. I absolutely love it - what a beautiful song.

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 03:40 PM
Wow, really? I just signed up on CreedInk and I know they're sending a bunch of stuff. That would be awesome if there is a CD with that song on it! Very cool.

allison
10-07-2002, 03:59 PM
I bet it will be!!!! :D

Bridge of Clay
10-07-2002, 08:19 PM
get brother of mine here:

http://www.marcosaavieira.hpg.com.br/broth...ofmine/song.htm (http://www.marcosaavieira.hpg.com.br/brotherofmine/song.htm)

It rocks!

The acoustic versions that appear on the page arenīt available... my host deleted these file coz it was over 4MB, Iīll have to wait a while to upload them again... free host sucks, btw!

Dogstar
10-07-2002, 08:20 PM
Cool, Marcos....thanks, you're the best!

Bridge of Clay
10-07-2002, 08:25 PM
I think you replied before I edited the message about the acoustic versions... please donīt get angry if you realize you canīt download them...

If anyone wishes for the versions, I can send them by MSN or ICQ...

allison
10-07-2002, 08:36 PM
ok Marcos, Here is what I have:

I'm Eighteen (The Faculty)
Bound and Tied (live House of Blues)
Bound and Tied (Dead Man on Campus)
Young Grow Old (HC)
To Whom It May Concern
Is This the End? (acoustic)
Is This the End? (Scream 3)
Riders on the Storm (Stoned Immaculate)
Light My Fire (live on VH1 Storytellers)
Roadhouse Blues (Woodstock '99)
WTLF (acoustic)
MOP (acoustic)
MOP (House of Blues)
My Sacrifice (live)
Torn (acoustic)
Higher (acoustic)

Do have anything else? Anyone have anything else you could send me via msn messenger? Thanks!

allison
10-07-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
I think you replied before I edited the message about the acoustic versions... please donīt get angry if you realize you canīt download them...

If anyone wishes for the versions, I can send them by MSN or ICQ...

Marcos- Can you send me those two via msn messenger to ashleygorman72985 ???? THANKS!

luvscott4ever
10-07-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by allison
As far as Brother of Mine, I feel so lucky:  I returned my CreedInk T-shirt to get another size and when they sent me back the new shirt, they made a mistake and sent all the other goodies with it (the magazine, etc., which I sent to Marcos) but this time they sent a CD put out by Screamline with 12 sings all by different artists (who use Screamline I guess) and one of the songs was Brother of Mine.  I absolutely love it - what a beautiful song.

OMG!!! I just looked at the cd I got from the Cincy show, & it's the one that has Brother Of Mine on it!! I see you found the site we talked about, or did you get all the other songs somewhere else??

Aimee
10-07-2002, 09:43 PM
Hey y'all FYI -
That CD with Brother of Mine on it is called SCREAMTRACKS. It's a CD that's given away with all of Screamline orders at Screamlineusa.com I ordered there and they sent me the CD plus a lot of other cool FREEEEeeeEE stuff. I luv it.

The CD was produced by the bands' record companies so if you like any of them show the love by signing onto their websites and telling them. I have a feeling that will get us a second one!

TeriB19
10-07-2002, 10:43 PM
Thanks Marcos! I found it on Kazaa lite but it was taking days to download. I had to cancel it. When I went back later to find it, I couldn't. Thanks!!

tremontiwannabe
10-07-2002, 10:53 PM
i want to hear "nothing" soooo bad. from what i hear at MT.NET, tremonti says its going to be a pretty heavy song! i'm psyched to hear it whenever it finally gets released.

allison
10-08-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
OMG!!!  I just looked at the cd I got from the Cincy show, & it's the one that has Brother Of Mine on it!!  I see you found the site we talked about, or did you get all the other songs somewhere else??

No, I turned out to be too computer illiterate after all. I had to pay my little sister (the computer whiz) to make me a CD. I think she got most of the songs from imesh, some downloading server. She's almost done with it, and adding what Marcos is sending me, it'll be two whole CDs! I am so excited! I really LOVE the acoustic stuff b/c you can really hear Scott's voice well. Thanks again for the info. :)

BigBassDrummer
10-08-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by tremontiwannabe
<b>i want to hear "nothing" soooo bad. from what i hear at MT.NET, tremonti says its going to be a pretty heavy song! i'm psyched to hear it whenever it finally gets released. </b>

really? from what I've heard, its supposed to be more mellowed out... who knows;)

Bridge of Clay
10-08-2002, 03:14 PM
Iīm listing it below... just non-cd versions right?
the Brazilian version of MOP has Bound & Tied, so itīs not on the list... here it goes:

Is This The End?
Is This The End? (acoustic)
Ode (acoustic)
My Sacrifice (acoustic)
Roadhouse Blues (woodstock)
With Arms Wide Open (acoustic)
WAWO (strings version)
Iīm Eighteen
To Whom It May Concern
Higher (acoustic)
Riders on the storm
Torn (acoustic)
Donīt Stop Dancing (live @ Olympics - awesome version)
One (live @ house of blues)
My Sacrifice (live @ SNL)
Young Grow Old (live - different riffs)
One (acoustic)
Pity For a Dime (live @ House of Blues)
Weathered (acoustic)
Whatīs This Life For (@ Woodstock - best Creed live version, imo)
WTLF (acoustic with intro)
WTLF (acoustic with piano - best Creed acoustic version)
Brother of Mine

I had SHWM live but I canīt find it anymore...
if anyone wishes any of this versions, just pm me!

tremontiwannabe
10-08-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by BigBassDrummer
really? from what I've heard, its supposed to be more mellowed out... who knows;) well thats what i heard 24/7 while i stayed at mt.net for a while . that it was going to be heavy. i think theres even some direct quotes from mark saying so over there somewhere. oh well. i just can't wait!!:dancing:

creedfaner
10-10-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Dogstar
I haven't had any luck finding that one, or Brother of Mine, the Virgos song that Creed was involved in.
i have that song, i got it when it boomed out into the world. I know this thread is probably old, but do you want the song?

Dogstar
10-10-2002, 12:18 AM
Thanks, but I have it now. :)

Unforgiven Fan
10-10-2002, 11:39 AM
I herd mark has the only copy of Nothing but I think the band can't hide it in the shadows for to long even though it is old has or older than My Own Prison...

BigBassDrummer
10-10-2002, 12:30 PM
I have the DSD live from Auckland, NZ :D Its a little quiet, but its awesome!

faceless kiwi
10-10-2002, 11:41 PM
Really??? How did u get hold of that?
I went to the auckland show, and someone hooked me up with the entire bootleg of the concert.
DSD sounds really wicked, not quiet at all.
The tremonti solo is just so awesome!

Mulletman
10-13-2002, 09:31 PM
i got a hole bunch of bootlegs haha

Mulletman's Bootlegs (http://www.angelfire.com/music5/mulletmans_boots/)

*shameless plug*

TeriB19
10-14-2002, 10:08 AM
#8. Do NOT screw me over!:D

Bridge of Clay
10-14-2002, 01:37 PM
what should I do if I have nothing to trade??? :(

You made me wish the 2002 Houston concert...

CollectiveSoul
10-15-2002, 04:51 PM
Dont yo uguys know that Creed never did Brother of MIne? at least i don't think the ydid. I heard that Creed decided not to. or was it that they didnt put it on the Virogs cd...i dont know really

TeriB19
10-15-2002, 09:50 PM
They did it with Virgos. Scott sang back up and Mark played guitar but it's Virgos' song.

Bridge of Clay
10-15-2002, 11:09 PM
Stapp just checked the lyrics for Brett...he didnīt sing back vocals...
Mark did the guitar lines...
And FLIP did the keyboards!!!

dudes, why do you always forget about FLIP ??? Thatīs so unfair to him, heīs also part of Creed!!! a big part of Creed, I must say!

Check on Creed Ink Magazine (once again, thanks allison)...thereīs a interview with Brett, heīs asked about Brother of Mine

TeriB19
10-15-2002, 11:14 PM
Marcos, I would never intentionally forget about Flip. I didn't realize he did keyboards on that song. I think he's a huge part of the puzzle and the band wouldn't be the same without him. I love Flip.

Mulletman
10-18-2002, 01:22 PM
although brett does the keys live....

TeriB19
10-18-2002, 01:24 PM
I would imagine it'd be hard for Flip to drum and play keyboards at the same time. (although I'd have a whole new respect for him if he could).

Mulletman
10-18-2002, 10:04 PM
yea

Bridge of Clay
10-19-2002, 06:39 PM
that would be something!!!!

Mullet, how do I do if I donīt have bootlegs to trade with you?

TeriB19
10-20-2002, 09:16 AM
He'll gladly take chocolate!;)

Weathered
10-20-2002, 10:55 AM
im downloading it now...i want to hear it!

TeriB19
10-20-2002, 03:36 PM
Downloading what right now?

Weathered
10-21-2002, 04:33 PM
brother of mine