Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Happy Anniversary Hotforscott!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Anniversary Hotforscott!!

TeriB19
01-26-2003, 10:03 AM
Hey Carrie, hope you and your hubby have a nice romantic anniversary today. Oh, wait, it's Superbowl Sunday. Hey Carrie, have fun shopping!!:lol:

How many years are you celebrating together??

hotforscott
01-26-2003, 10:41 AM
That is so sweet, thank you! 5 years together! i appreciate you posting it, it was so nice and I got paid Friday so I will have lots of fun shopping......LOL! He got me the sweetest card, and the sweetest part was not even the part already printed in the card. it was actually the part he wrote, it said, "I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I am just glad I found you before anyone else did. I will never stop loving you even when I'm long gone and heaven bound. Every day you become more and more the girl of my dreams. If I could ask for anything more, it would be that you love me just the same. From the Bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU and Happy Anniversary! Your lucky husband, Daniel!

I about melted! That card was by far the sweetest ever! Usually the pre-printed message is all I get. I looked around the house for the card he copied it from, but I couldn't find one. LOL!

No, Seriously, it was very sweet and I am so proud of it.

Thanks again, Teri for posting the message.

TeriB19
01-26-2003, 10:43 AM
You are more than welcome. Does Dan by any chance have a side job working for Hallmark? That is really really sweet! Enjoy your day.

hotforscott
01-26-2003, 10:48 AM
LOL, I knew with the choppy sentences and all that it had to be him who wrote it. Usually he just signs the card. it was very sweet. Thanks again for the warm wishes!

Sheila63
01-26-2003, 10:50 AM
Happy Anniversary, HotforScott!! Hope you have a wonderful day. I've got to tell you after reading what your husband wrote to you, I've got tears in my eyes. Very sweet!! :angel:

hotforscott
01-26-2003, 10:55 AM
thank you, me too!

GeeK_2004
01-26-2003, 10:57 AM
Hope ya have a grat Annniversary!!!!

JenRN
01-26-2003, 04:11 PM
Happy Anniversary Carrie!:D What a beautiful card and written note, that is a keeper for sure!

JulieCitySlicker
01-26-2003, 07:59 PM
HAPPY ANIVERSARY HOTFORSCOTT!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Hope its a great day for you:P

Dogstar
01-26-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
<b>"I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I am just glad I found you before anyone else did. I will never stop loving you even when I'm long gone and heaven bound. Every day you become more and more the girl of my dreams. If I could ask for anything more, it would be that you love me just the same. From the Bottom of my heart, I LOVE YOU and Happy Anniversary! Your lucky husband, Daniel!

</b>

I am melting for you! How sweet is THAT??? Happy anniversary, hotforscott and wishes for many more!

hayley
01-26-2003, 08:13 PM
wow that is so sweet!!

happy anniversary!!

hotforscott
01-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Thanks you guys, I appreciate it.

Jen????????????? Where did you get the Av, girl. you find the best ones!!!!!!

TeriB19
01-26-2003, 08:42 PM
I went over to the pit looking to 'borrow' another av and all the members there have these color changing crests. I didn't see very many regular avs at all. Grr.:mad:

JenRN
01-26-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
Thanks you guys, I appreciate it. &nbsp;

Jen????????????? Where did you get the Av, girl. you find the best ones!!!!!!

I found a ton one day searching the net. I can't remember where I found this one. Sorry, I think it was on a Rock avatar site, not sure. It is hard to look through so many avatars to find Creed. This one is much bigger than this I had to downsize it bigtime!!!!!

hotforscott
01-27-2003, 12:37 AM
Well, it looks really good. I like the colors!

souldancer
01-27-2003, 03:48 AM
Oh. how beautiful! Congratulatinons = and how wonderful that you appreciate that true love. Many more ahead for you!

creedfan47a
01-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Sorry this is late, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CARRIE!! :D :D Five down, and many more to come! :D

Bridge of Clay
01-28-2003, 03:57 PM
happy b-day!!! God bless you!

hotforscott
01-28-2003, 07:05 PM
Thanks you guys, I appreciate it!

creedfan47a
01-28-2003, 07:05 PM
:D :D