Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Big Huge Sigh... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Big Huge Sigh...

JulieCitySlicker
01-24-2003, 10:12 PM
I gotta go to work tomorrow at the hell hole hotel:rolleyes: :( YAY!:crying: :( :confused:

JenRN
01-24-2003, 10:15 PM
Julie you need to find a new job! Life is too short to REALLY hate what you do! Yikes I bet you see some nasty stuff cleaning hotel rooms hugh?:eek:

GoodGodGirl23
01-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Julie you need to find a new job!  Life is too short to REALLY hate what you do!  Yikes I bet you see some nasty stuff cleaning hotel rooms hugh?:eek:

OMFG!! A Horror Story Coming up!! My Friend works at a Hotel too, n she said some customers.. a husband, and a wife.. found 3 needles in der bed!!! OMG!!! Sooo, they got there night free...:( :embarass: :eek: My friend said she was sooo embarrased....:( :embarass: :eek:

JenRN
01-24-2003, 10:39 PM
Man I hate staying in hotels!!!!:mad: I always feel like who's head has been on this pillow, how much body fluid has been on these sheets, YIKES it is nasty!!!!!! I am a clean person and it sickens me to know how some people act in hotels!!!! When I stayed in Vancouver I actually felt comfortable in my room, first time in awhile I actually could sleep in a hotel, it was a fancy hotel with clean fluffy towels, marble tub and jacuzzi! Got to love those exchange rates!!!!!!

GoodGodGirl23
01-24-2003, 10:42 PM
Vancouver what? BC? Or Washington?:confused:

JenRN
01-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Vancouver what? BC? Or Washington?:confused:
Vancouver BC!!!! Beautiful place, I am sure you have been there hugh?

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 10:53 PM
For the most part the hotels I have stayed in are pretty nice. One time when I was 15 though, we lived in Texarkana and my Mom, my Sister and I were driving to Dallas to go shopping for the weekend. We had made last minute plans to do this and when we got to Dallas there was some type of convention and all the hotels were booked, we kept going back the way we came until we found a hotel 45 minutes outside of Dallas. It was a Howard Johnson and we thought since the ones in Texarkana were fairly nice and clean that it would be okay. We got in and it appeared to look fine, but one of the pictures was crooked on the wall and (I am a major clean and organized freak) I went to straighten it and it came off the wall. There were 2 holes in the wall that I swear looked like bullett holes. I am not sure, but they were not like a hole that got knocked into the wall. We ovelooked that, but then in the middle of the nght I woke up because I felt like I was being stared down and I was and there were like 4 HUGE water bug looking roach things on the heater/AC unit they had by the window. We booked it really quick and found a room in the miiddle of the night at a Holiday Inn because someone didn't show up for the convention and there was a room available. It was insane. I can only imagine what went on in a place like that.

Julie, is your hotel a pretty nice one, I hope that you can find something else soon. i dont' see how you do it. Does it pay good, or is it shitty pay as well?

GoodGodGirl23
01-24-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Vancouver BC!!!!  Beautiful place, I am sure you have been there hugh?

NO, I live in Vancouver Washington..:bounce: :bounce: Never been to Canada...:embarass:

JenRN
01-24-2003, 10:57 PM
Yikes Carrie, bugs in the AC vents!!!! I don't blame you, my ass would be out of there too and FAST!!!!!!

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 11:06 PM
I ran like hell. it was crazy. ever since then we have always made sure on our last minute plans that we book the hotel before we ever leave town. We laugh about it now, but we were so freaked at the time.

JenRN
01-24-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
NO, I live in Vancouver Washington..:bounce: :bounce: Never been to Canada...:embarass:
What!!!!!! You have never been to Canada and you live that close? I did not even know there was a Vancouver Washington!!! The Pacific Northwest is really gorgeous!!!!! Do you live on the coast, north or southern part of Washington? I bet no matter where in that state it is beautiful!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
01-24-2003, 11:12 PM
Ya... I've been looking for a new job but there isn't nuffin hiring close to the house and I don't drive... so I can't get a job thats to far:( I do know that something in my life has got to change and soon:(

JenRN
01-24-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Ya... I've been looking for a new job but there isn't nuffin hiring close to the house and I don't drive... so I can't get a job thats to far:(  I do know that something in my life has got to change and soon:(
You need to do something that makes you happy! Like I said life is short, don't waste your time doing something you hate!

hayley
01-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Julie i'll have your job i'll take any one that gets chucked at me

there is NOTHING for a 14 year old her NOTHING....it sucks

JulieCitySlicker
01-24-2003, 11:23 PM
I know...I wanna quit but we have a house payment:( :crying:

Hotels are real disgusting:mad: I don't think after cleaning at them for as long as I have that I would ever stay at one:eek:

JenRN
01-24-2003, 11:23 PM
When I was 14 I picked berries and babysat, mowed lawns and washed cars! Haley you can find something, find a nice old lady and mow her lawn, clean her house or something!

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 11:29 PM
Yes, I used to babysit. Jen is right, you could clean houses and what not. You could sell on ebay. Do you have a family member you could work for? Or maybe a tutoring job at school?

Dogstar
01-25-2003, 04:32 AM
I made a ton of money baby sitting, mowing lawns, paper route, cleaning houses, washing cars...you can do it, Hayley. :D...I started when I was 12 with the paper route and then washing cars. I would just go up to my neighbors and say, hey, I'll wash and vacuum your car for cash. Most of them said yes. I did that all summer once.

GoodGodGirl23
01-25-2003, 07:36 PM
I babysat, and cleaned houses too, when I was a kid.. then waited on tables soon as I turned 16.. la ti da:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: "Life Goes On":) :dancing: :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
01-25-2003, 08:37 PM
Hey Hayley:D You can really have my job girl:angel: ;) :dancing:

hayley
01-26-2003, 02:39 AM
i could try a paper run

TeriB19
01-26-2003, 09:49 AM
I did the babysitting thing myself, and once I turned 13 and was old enough to get my working papers her in NJ, I started working at a restaurant on our boardwalk as a set-up girl, the next summer I waitressed. Our restaurant burned down over that next winter, so I got a summer job in an arcade. There are jobs out there if you really want one. You just have to look. Good luck, Hayley.