Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
A Happy Thread! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : A Happy Thread!

JulieCitySlicker
01-23-2003, 09:44 PM
What makes you:bounce: for joy?:dancing: And :crying: happy tears?:D Hmm? let me think... This bb and the cool people here is one of the things that makes me happy:angel: Creed's music, my family hasn't gone completely insane:P , I have a place to call home,ect.:D

JenRN
01-23-2003, 09:52 PM
Whew thank god!!!!:crying: I needed to get off that other thread! Well things that make me happpy, well talking to you all every night, spending time with family, going to Creed concerts, traveling, being a nurse( love it really), and animals, I think I missed my calling, I should have been in a job with animals too, like a vet or something!

hayley
01-23-2003, 10:05 PM
kool thread

what makes me happy is talking to everyone and certian people on AIM;) and ummm listening to the beautiful gift of Creed....

GoodGodGirl23
01-23-2003, 10:36 PM
Coming to the Creedboard at the start of every morning!!!:D :angel:"Marcos!" FOOD!!:P Creeds music, and videos!!:cool: Just a few things....:angel:

GoodGodGirl23
01-23-2003, 10:37 PM
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: KEWL THREAD JULIE!!! THANKS!!!!

JulieCitySlicker
01-23-2003, 11:32 PM
The thought of when I finally see Creed for the first time makes me wanna:dancing: :D :P :bounce:

marlsy
01-23-2003, 11:52 PM
What makes me happy is my beautiful family!!! Laughter, my dog, Music, hugs, me and my families health, rain, my girls smiles, thats just a few off the top of my head!!! I could go on and on!!:D :D :D :D

JulieCitySlicker
01-24-2003, 12:17 AM
:D :cool: :P :angel:

DangerousDan85
01-24-2003, 01:01 AM
listening to Mr. Jones, posting on CreedFeed, and looking at Nat pictures

Tia67
01-24-2003, 01:13 AM
When my 6 yr old little boy gives me that big ole hug and kiss :)
He is my HEART:)

Dogstar
01-24-2003, 03:43 AM
The list is long and distinguished, but here's a few...
The love and laughter of family and friends...a picture-perfect blue sky....a crisp fall day...a day on the beach...my cat...MUSIC...chatting on the bb with all of you...hot tea...friends for lunch...knocking back a couple of cold ones during a football game...hockey...baseball in July...headbanging...singing my lungs out...hearing a favorite song on the radio...Creed..I could go on forever!

JenRN
01-24-2003, 10:07 AM
Got to love those crisp fall days Dogstar.... it is my favorite time of year!:D

I also love being outside, picking berries at the farm, eating them in the field and sitting back in an adarondack chair(sp) and looking at the water!:P

Bridge of Clay
01-24-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
<b>Coming to the Creedboard at the start of every morning!!!:D :angel:"Marcos!" &nbsp;FOOD!!:P Creeds music, and videos!!:cool: Just a few things....:angel: </b>

yay! that was enough to make me happy! :) :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker
01-24-2003, 01:21 PM
I used to love going to them apple picking places and eating half of the apples before we went to pay for them!:dancing: :D ;) I was a bad kid:P :angel: :bounce:

Dogstar
01-24-2003, 01:23 PM
LOL, Julie. I still love apple picking! The best part is making the apple desserts with all those fresh apples...especially PIE...mmmmm.

Sheila63
01-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Let's see some things that make me really happy........My family and friends, coming here everyday and talking with all of you, talking/laughing with my best friend for hours, beautiful sunrises, being near the ocean, October in New England on a day with clear blue sky and the colorful leaves, my cat, hearing a favorite song on the radio unexpectedly, being outside in nature, music, going to concert and without a doubt - CREED!!:)

GoodGodGirl23
01-24-2003, 11:16 PM
Marcos makes me happy...Hot Bubble baths..:P Spring time..:angel: