Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Pearl Jam going on tour!!! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Jam going on tour!!!

Dogstar
01-23-2003, 09:05 PM
They are going on a 48-city tour starting April 1 in Denver in support of Riot Act! Wooooooo-hoooooo. They are coming to Philly on 4/28 (on my DAY OFF, yessssss!) and Jersey on 7/5!!!! I am soooooo there. I saw the schedule on pollstar.com. Click on the Pearl Jam in their blurb and it takes you to the schedule!
ROCK ON!

TeriB19
01-23-2003, 09:08 PM
I'm guessing Jango's out there camping out for tickets somewhere.

Dogstar
01-23-2003, 09:14 PM
No doubt! It's going to ROCK!

jango
01-23-2003, 09:14 PM
You know it.

;)

TeriB19
01-23-2003, 09:18 PM
Are you posting this from your laptop, sitting somewhere in a tent waiting for a box office to open, Jango?? Welcome back, we certainly miss you around here.:)

Dogstar
01-23-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by jango
You know it.

;)

WB, jango. You are sorely missed!

TeriB19
01-23-2003, 09:48 PM
And just like that.... he's gone again.:(

Dogstar
01-23-2003, 10:19 PM
Nice avatar, jango.:)

Bridge of Clay
01-24-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by jango
You know it.

;)

is it an ilussion??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

great to see you here! nice av by the way...whereīs it from? I mean, if itīs a logo of something...

btw, bout the PJ tour... bah! donīt care! hahahaha

Dogstar
01-24-2003, 12:57 PM
Marcos, his avatar looks like a silhouette of the Audioslave CD cover. It's way cool.

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 03:29 PM
I know I heard that this morning on the radio. They will be here in North Little Rock on June 10th. I am so excited. I may be too partied out after CreedFest, but you never know..........

Bridge of Clay
01-24-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
Marcos, his avatar looks like a silhouette of the Audioslave CD cover. It's way cool.

yep, itīs really cool!!! :)
thanks!

luvscott4ever
01-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar

Yes my dear, as usual, you are right!! It's the first thing I thought when I saw it, had to look at mine, just to double check..that is also a very good cd!! They are coming here on Feb 23rd, and our local radio station had a pre-sale online and their tickets sold out in 4 MINUTES!! And now the whole show is sold out!! But they are playing a very small venue, the same one the Foo Fighters played at, a local bar downtown, holds maybe 1000 to 1500 people..I hate when good bands play there, it makes it really hard to get tickets, but unfortunely, I can't go anyways cuz they're coming the day I leave for my cruise!!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Dogstar
01-25-2003, 02:57 PM
Bummer, luvscott. I am going to the sold out show in Philly on March 7th. It's a Friday and my boss gave me the night off!! I couldn't get through to buy tickets...same deal...small venue, but I got two off eBay! Had to pay a bit more, but I so dig that CD and I really want to go. And who knows if they are going to make any more CDs together? It could end up just being a side project and I don't want to miss out on the live show. The same thing happened with Mad Season, the group that included Layne Staley from Alice In Chains, a guy from Screaming Trees, Mike McCready from Pearl Jam...They made one album, Above, which is awesome, but I never caught their brief tour. Two of the guys from that group are dead now. So sad.

Dogstar
01-27-2003, 11:35 PM
When are tix going on saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale???!??! I can't wait. I've been checking web sites, but still no word. :mad: