Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
what video would you like to see? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : what video would you like to see?

Creedture
10-05-2002, 10:19 AM
Of all the Creed songs without videos, which would you like to see and what do you think it should look like?

I would love to see a video for Pity For a Dime or Stand Here With Me.

SHWM would be an amazing song to have like...the really sped up video of people like setting up the arena, and fans arriving. Show a lot of clips of the band playing, stuff from on the road, recording...and especially Creed hanging out with their fans.

as for PFAD, im not sure what I would like to see, but I think it would be an amazing video regardless.

Steve
10-05-2002, 11:08 AM
Faceless Man - an epic music video...

Dogstar
10-05-2002, 12:05 PM
Ditto and I would add Illusion, WATY, WGMB and Hide.

hayley
10-05-2002, 05:53 PM
i would like to see waty...i'm sure it would make me cry...seeing the emotion on scott's face.:crying:

Taylor
10-05-2002, 06:59 PM
Faceless Man - It would have scott standing by a lake/river/ocean and be singing to his reflection and like when the chorus starts this big ripple would fade his reflection out

or

Wrong Way - Simply cause it's my favorite Creed Song besides "What If"

Unforgiven Fan
10-05-2002, 07:16 PM
i will have to agree with taylor on faceless man.. it would have been a great video.

also never die would be a great video song.

TeriB19
10-05-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
i would like to see waty...i'm sure it would make me cry...seeing the emotion on scott's face.:crying: I would LOVE to see them make a video of Wash Away Those Years, as long as it was thoughtfully done.

Taylor
10-05-2002, 10:15 PM
WATY would be BAD!! I can play that song on guitar!!

TeriB19
10-05-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey Taylor, in this case BAD = GOOD, right?:P

Creedture
10-06-2002, 01:45 PM
WATY is an amazing song...but just like Dont Stop Dancing, they had a humongous oppurtunity and did a simple performance instead of the powerful video they could have done. I have a feeling they would mess WATY up...but who knows. I cant wait for the DVD, I hope they have some good video footage on their.

Taylor
10-07-2002, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Hey Taylor, in this case BAD = GOOD, right?:P

yes ma'm!!!! I love that song!!!!!!!!!! :D :P

Redeemer
10-07-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
i would like to see waty...i'm sure it would make me cry...seeing the emotion on scott's face.:crying:
Oh man, I'm about to cry right now. Damn, that would really be something.
Let me see...I'd like to see a vid for...well, I would have picked DSD, but whoo-hoo, there already is a vid for it. :D

Mulletman
10-09-2002, 10:26 PM
Faceless Man
Inside Us All
Wash Away Those Years

lately ive been into waty and i think it will be sad an it prolly would make a lot of people cry.

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 10:58 PM
I think you are right about that.

Dogstar
10-09-2002, 11:00 PM
The song alone makes me cry.

TeriB19
10-09-2002, 11:03 PM
Sometimes a song just hits very close to home.

creedfaner
10-09-2002, 11:54 PM
my top non-single songs that i would like to see as a video are:

-Faceless Man
-Pity For A Dime
-Illusion
-Say I
-Hide
-FF
-Weathered

most of all...
-Ode

Mulletman
10-10-2002, 10:58 PM
i would like to see freedom fighter, but not as a music video just a live video because it has the coolest light show ever!!!

Rolo1446
10-11-2002, 12:03 AM
From Top to Bottom

Wrong Way -- would be dark, brooding...

I see the band members walking seperate paths, dirt paths via the Human Clay crossroads kinda...with mystical figures and ephemeral beings leading them astray...or them being chased by something...a' la What If...and then uniting at the bridge of "what if I die?" etc..

Is This The End? -- Would be uplifting, powerful...

Begins slowly, then a flame appears...something along the lines of the band members walking past/playing by a wave of fire, then closeup of each of their eyes, with the shot floating around, and them following it intently...bit like a performance video, just that it flows with images of crosses here and there, the sky MUST change colors...clouds, etc...lightning, thunder, shots of general indiscriminate injustices, then people enacting some of the lyrics of persecution, death of Christ, etc...in a dark field...ends with people uniting, Christian imagery ensues, ends on a powerful image of everyone kneeling or something...

Ode -- Oooo....hmm...this is a tough one to call...

Rage. Anger...angst....unbridled fury
MUST OPEN WITH MARK TREMONTI playing the opening notes...
then Flip leads in second....and they both look angry....

This would have to be animated....something along the lines of Scott being sucked into a seething mass of engulfing darkness...

Throw in some wolves attacking the band members...then having the band members turn into beasts too...then have beast-mode Creed kick arse....then back to performace...maybe some occasional people smacking Creed around in a fuedal setting. Yep...maybe. **shrug**...it's just an awesome song.

To Whom It May Concern -- I'd just like to see them do something with this song.

Weathered -- Melting Band members slowly eroding throughout the video in like an egyption or gypsy setting..or better yet, a swamp...yea...and they're fighting through vines and quicksand, etc...

Beautiful - whole woman-stabbing the hearts of everyone, then somehow get retribution....etc....it'd make a good video

Say I -- All I can think of is Scott shouting the "Frantic, Faction, Focus" with Mark right beside him busting out riffs.

So yep, that's about it for me.

SmilinSkullRing
10-27-2003, 02:37 AM
Illusion or Pity For A Dime. I have certain little ideas about how the video could be. I think they would be sweet!! :jam:

DSDTonya
10-27-2003, 08:11 AM
I would love to see a live concert footage video of Say I !!

Marty
10-27-2003, 09:26 AM
Are You Ready and Torn, because they were actual singles that never had videos. Neither did One.

As for songs other than those, Faceless Man would be awesome, as would Freedom Fighter (in light of 9-11). Stand Here With Me would be very cool, as would WATY. Inside Us all would be cool too. :)
________
Live sex (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Sheila63
10-27-2003, 12:40 PM
I agree, I think a video for Faceless Man and Wash Away Those Years would be great.

creeddane
10-28-2003, 11:15 AM
well

i would like to see videos of torn, pity for a dime, waty, faceless man.

facelessman
10-29-2003, 12:07 AM
hmmm...id like to see Faceless Man and Say I

creedsister
10-29-2003, 12:47 AM
Id like.to see a video....for...peace inside us all

facelessman
10-30-2003, 12:56 AM
id like to see anything from them

JulieCitySlicker
10-30-2003, 01:19 AM
I would love to see a vid for DSD, Wash Away Those Years, Facelessman, and Weathered

facelessman
10-30-2003, 01:46 PM
isnt there already a video for DSD

JulieCitySlicker
10-30-2003, 06:53 PM
I dunno :dunno:

SCOTTSMYMAN
11-02-2003, 04:17 PM
There is a vid for DSD. I would love to see one for Faceless Man and Wash Away Those Years! That song really hits me were it counts. :crying: I have a hard time listening to it without crying and if you add a video for it God only knows how I would react to it! Like to see a vid for Pity for a Dime too! :)