Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Destinations [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Destinations

JenRN
01-17-2003, 08:55 PM
Where is your favorite place you have ever been? Can be far, or even just your back yard! And where is a place you have always dreamed of going or that is next on your list!

My favorite place so far: ALASKA!!!!:)

I would love to go : Somewhere in the South Pacific, Maui or Tahiti!

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 09:01 PM
ID say alberta, Dinosaur park RULES!!

TeriB19
01-17-2003, 09:07 PM
The most beautiful place I've ever been to is Hawaii, specifically Maui. The most fun place on earth, is, of course, Disney World. I got engaged on the River Boat Nachez. I love that place.

luvscott4ever
01-17-2003, 09:21 PM
I'm jealous!! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii!! Will have to get there someday...But for me, I'd say the Caribbean!! Went on a cruise last February and am going on another one next month...going to Aruba, Curacao, St Martin and St Thomas!! WOOOO HOOOO, I can hardly wait!! We went to Jamacia, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel...Carlos and Charlies RULES!! Going there again in Aruba...am also jealous of you Jen....I saw a commercial the other nite for an Alaskan Cruise..that would be SOOOO COOL!!

JenRN
01-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Alaska was like heaven on earth to me, I felt so at peace and felt like I belonged there!!! The mountains are UNBELIEVABLE and the whales and the crystal green blue water is undescribable!!! I have pictures of Alaska every where in my house, I have never felt that way about a place in my life! I WILL go back someday that is for sure!!!! It was worth every damn penny, I saved for a long time for it!

Dogstar
01-17-2003, 09:33 PM
Alaska...I took a 10-day river-rafting trip in the Brooks mountain range, where there is no human infrastructure whatsoever. It was the most beautiful, untouched place I have ever seen. Jen, I know what you mean about feeling at peace there. I really felt like such a visitor in the land of the animals there. I can't believe some of our leaders, including Bush, want to drill for oil in one of the last pristine places on earth untouched by the human hand of destruction.

I would love to visit Australia or New Zealand next. I'm hopefully going to Spain this summer!

TeriB19
01-17-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by luvscott4ever
Carlos and Charlies RULES!!   Amen to that. That is where I had the Margarita's in a glass the size of an aquarium. Don't remember much after that but I do remember it being a blast. Oh, and I do believe the Macarena was involved at some point.

DangerousDan85
01-17-2003, 11:53 PM
I like Vegas, but I really loved Palm Springs

hayley
01-18-2003, 12:11 AM
NEW ZEALAND ROCKS :rolleyes: ;)

GoodGodGirl23
01-18-2003, 12:48 AM
To hell and back...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mr.CreedFreakTN
01-18-2003, 12:59 AM
I would have to say any place my wife and I go alone. We've been on a couple of cruises, been to Cancun, to the Smoky Mountains several times, but I'd have to say that what I enjoy the most are the weekend Creed trips, it's fun going to different city and state relaxing and enjoying the best band on the planet, there I go sounding like Lennox Lewis again, without the British accent.

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 03:39 AM
I have been to Hawaii several times, and it was beautiful, but I would have to say that the most beautiful place I have been to is Guam, they have the most beautiful beaches, Crystal Clear. It's awesome.

Sheila63
01-18-2003, 07:18 AM
One of my favorite places that I've been to is Nova Scotia in Canada. Specifically a place called Peggy's Cove. It was just so picturesque with lighthouses, the rocky shore line!! It's beautiful!! I remember climbing a bunch of rocks to a lighthouse and writing my name on the lighthouse (they were allowing people to do it because they were going to repaint it). My parents are from Canada so I've seen a lot of Eastern Canada especially when I was younger.

A few places I'd love to go to are Alaska, Hawaii and Tahiti.

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 11:46 AM
Tahiti seems like it would be a great place to go. I know that my husband and I need to go somewhere soon. I am waiting until the kids are a little older so they won't be such a handful to leave with a family member for a week.

Mulletman
01-18-2003, 03:17 PM
hmmm...

my favorite place so far is: minnesota (twin cities)

i dunno, but seeing how i have lived most of my life ina big city, its nice to go to a small city.

victoria, BC was nice.

i go to washington dc like three to four times a year, and i always love it there. we got a place in georgetown.

last time i went to nyc i fell in love with it. i would love to live in nyc or atleast finish school there.

JenRN
01-18-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
hmmm...

my favorite place so far is: minnesota (twin cities)

i dunno, but seeing how i have lived most of my life ina big city, its nice to go to a small city.

victoria, BC was nice.

i go to washington dc like three to four times a year, and i always love it there. we got a place in georgetown.

last time i went to nyc i fell in love with it. i would love to live in nyc or atleast finish school there.

Yes Victoria British Columbia is gorgeous!!! I was there this summer after my Alaska cruise. Vancouver is awesome too!!!!

Hey next time you are in DC let me know i will meet you for some chow!;)

HigherGirl
01-18-2003, 10:25 PM
went to St Thomas, St Lucia, Antigua and Barbados last January, all very beautiful...In one week I'm going to Jamaica and Grand Caymen. My hubby's father paid for the cruise...I'd NEVER be able to afford this stuff!! But I am happy we'll be spending 2 days in Florida (the Sunshine/Creed state)!!!!!!!!:cool:

Mulletman
01-18-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
Hey next time you are in DC let me know i will meet you for some chow!;)

taht would be cool, you can finally meet 'the family' ;)

JenRN
01-18-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
taht would be cool, you can finally meet 'the family' ;)
As long as Joey protects me on the metro rail system, I'm there! Pack some heat man!;)

souldancer
01-19-2003, 04:53 AM
Tie...Azore Islands off Portugal....Bodega Bay, CA

marlsy
01-19-2003, 10:32 AM
Hawaii, Maui was heaven on earth to me!!! My goal is to actually move there one day!!! Why not live in paradise??????????????

TeriB19
01-19-2003, 10:46 AM
Bodega Bay, CA Did they finally get rid of all those nasty birds?? It really looked like a lovely place to visit, but damn, those birds.;)

Maui was heaven on earth to me!!! My goal is to actually move there one day!!! Why not live in paradise?????????????? Marlsy, if I were to ever hit the lottery one fine day, that's where I'd move. I'll save you a condo next to mine!!:D I'd go back there in a heartbeat!!

hotforscott
01-19-2003, 11:40 AM
What kind of birds are they?

Sheila63
01-19-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by HigherGirl
went to St Thomas, St Lucia, Antigua and Barbados last January, all very beautiful...In one week I'm going to Jamaica and Grand Caymen. My hubby's father paid for the cruise...I'd NEVER be able to afford this stuff!! But I am happy we'll be spending 2 days in Florida (the Sunshine/Creed state)!!!!!!!!:cool:

That sounds awesome, HigherGirl, I'm jealous!!! Hope you have great weather and a fantastic time!!!

Mulletman
01-19-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
As long as Joey protects me on the metro rail system, I'm there!  Pack some heat man!;)

thats why we travel in a convoy

TeriB19
01-19-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
What kind of birds are they? Carrie, there's an old Hitchcock classic film called "The Birds" and it takes place in Bodega Bay. That's what I was referring to. Just my attempt at humor.:P

JenRN
01-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Got to love those Hitchcock classics!:D

TeriB19
01-19-2003, 11:00 PM
Strangers on a Train, Dial M for Murder, North by Northwest, Notorious, The Birds. I LOVE HITCHCOCK!!

JenRN
01-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Strangers on a Train, Dial M for Murder, North by Northwest, Notorious, The Birds. I LOVE HITCHCOCK!!
Yeah he is cool, they don't make suspense movies quite like that anymore:( I love suspense movies, if you do than you MUST see the Mothman Prophecies, it is weird!

souldancer
01-19-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Did they finally get rid of all those nasty birds?? It really looked like a lovely place to visit, but damn, those birds.;)  
Yes. they did. It;s safe and quiet in the air now. But watch out for the killer whales, great white sharks...the ocean will GET YOU! j/k....actually, it is a beautiful place and when I watch that movie I just laugh at seeing that actress (? Tippie) walking in her stilleto (?sp) heels and fur coat in the sand dunes...

HigherGirl
01-19-2003, 11:14 PM
Thanx CreedFan63...I hope I can just relax!!:P

TeriB19
01-19-2003, 11:24 PM
Tippie Hedren. I always wondered about the spiked heels and fur coat. You know she's Melanie Griffith's mom, right?