Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
The fantasy vault! [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : The fantasy vault!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

JenRN
01-16-2003, 09:42 PM
OK here we go.... For those who don't want to hear it, then stay the hell out of here, this is for us members who get in those "moods" and want to dream a little!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Who is gonna start!

My mind is dirty tonight, well it is a known fact I love Scott Stapp so I guess I will go.:embarass:

To narrow it down to one fantasy well that is impossible, so here is one of them....
I on countless times have fantasized that I am Scott's nurse, you know giving him a nice sponge bath, rubbing his body in oil and ......well the rest I would get in a hell of a lot of trouble:embarass: So I will keep it rated PG tonight!

Next!

jimmy2sacs
01-16-2003, 09:43 PM
oh man, why the hell did i come in here!!!!!! me eyes me eyes.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 09:48 PM
Amen to that!:eek:

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 09:48 PM
My fantasy is to be in a hot tub with Scott feeding eachother chocolate covered strawberries and drinking wine! Lotsa candles, Lotsa music and Lotsa...........THINK PG, THINK PG!

Disclaimer: This won't take place in Chicago, but Scott WILL BE drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I would love for him to kick his shoes off and lay down as long as I am the only one present.)

GoodGodGirl23
01-16-2003, 09:49 PM
jimmy2sacs, since da "2sacs" doesn't stand for whah I thought it stood for!:P Whahs it stand for??:embarass:

Heh, my mind is always in da gutter.....:)

jimmy2sacs
01-16-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
<b>jimmy2sacs, since da "2sacs" doesn't stand for whah I thought it stood for!:P Whahs it stand for??:embarass: &nbsp;

Heh, my mind is always in da gutter.....:) </b>
nothing

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 09:51 PM
LMAO at your signature GGG23!

JenRN
01-16-2003, 09:51 PM
Oooooo.... this is so much fun!:dancing: Come on!!!! to the rest of you chickens!:chic:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 09:52 PM
My fantasy would be that i didn't come to this thread...BUT NOW IM TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JenRN
01-16-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
My fantasy would be that i didn't come to this thread...BUT NOW IM TRAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Matt!!! There has to be some girl you fantasize about!!! Or has that "time" in your life not hit yet?:lol:

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Come on Matt!!! &nbsp;There has to be some girl you fantasize about!!! Or has that "time" in your life not hit yet?:lol: </b>

LMAO, Jen. I know, you never really know the ages on here. It's a valid question. :P Wait until Dan heads in with Natalie, he won't hold back. He'll show you some pointers Matt!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 09:58 PM
um...I'm 15.....and TRUST ME that time has hit.....lol... but i think it would be disrespectful to all women if i openly described them...

JenRN
01-16-2003, 09:59 PM
um...I'm 15.....and TRUST ME that time has hit.....lol... but i think it would be disrespectful to all women if i openly described them...

Oooo your in your prime! Come on live a little!:dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 10:01 PM
...I'm tryin to keep it PG;) ?

JenRN
01-16-2003, 10:02 PM
...I'm tryin to keep it PG;) ?
Chicken!;)

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 10:04 PM
i can't even think of one.......damn........i got WAWO acoustic blarin in my ears and i got nuthin!

jimmy2sacs
01-16-2003, 10:06 PM
this is funny,

Mulletman
01-16-2003, 10:06 PM
....!

i see someone is in the mood..... oh well you only live once....

"wanna go out for a beer?"

;)

JenRN
01-16-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>....!

;) </b>
Sure you gonna pick me up? Let's go and now!;)

GoodGodGirl23
Originally posted by Mulletman
<b>....!

;) </b>

Take her out for a "Panty Dropper!" Mulletman!!:) :dancing: :dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti
ok...now bound and tied is one......lol....here we go!....I'm tied to the bed and this hot chick is like.....dripping hot candle wax on me....and the rest is history.........that good enough for ya?

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 10:10 PM
ok...now bound and tied is one......lol....here we go!....I'm tied to the bed and this hot chick is like.....dripping hot candle wax on me....and the rest is history.........that good enough for ya?

it's not madonna is it

JenRN
01-16-2003, 10:10 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: Congratulations!!!! Don't you feel better! who is the hot chick? Anyone we know?;)

JenRN
01-16-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by hotforscott
it's not madonna is it

LMAO!!!! In the background I am listening to Beautiful Stranger by her!:hippy: :pimp:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 10:11 PM
LOL....no.....it's not madonna.....I can't say who....cuz it's a person i kno....and she's really kool....she doesn't post on here...but i wouldn't want to embarrass her.....

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 10:12 PM
we'll let you slide this time!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 10:13 PM
lol....thanx

TeriB19
01-16-2003, 10:13 PM
Oh, I know who he's talking about!! I'm telling!!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 10:14 PM
Oh No You Dont.....lol

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 10:15 PM
Tell us, Tell us!

jimmy2sacs
01-16-2003, 10:15 PM
hand on the bible...

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 10:16 PM
N........O

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 10:17 PM
Y........E........S

GoodGodGirl23
01-16-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by jimmy2sacs
hand on the bible...

HUH?:confused:

JenRN
01-16-2003, 10:18 PM
Damn it Matt.... live a little!:dancing:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 10:19 PM
Damn Jen Im a nice guy and I'm not gonna hurt anyone i care about so i can live!

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 10:20 PM
Damn it Matt.... live a little!:dancing:

Damn straight. At 15, whatcha got to lose? Except a couple of booty calls...........:P

Xterminator27
01-16-2003, 10:22 PM
who is the hot chick? &nbsp;Anyone we know?;)

probly teri, LOLOL

JenRN
01-16-2003, 10:22 PM
Allright, your off the hook, nice guys always get my vote! Boy you must really like her, how sweet. Sorry, just having a little fun. You know on a cold and snowy night, I like to live it up a little!;)

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 10:33 PM
thank u....lol.....and it's ok...i forgive you;) , ON WITH UR FUN! lol

Weathered
01-16-2003, 11:00 PM
my fantasy is to be with shan all night long ...if you know what i mean..... :sex:

Xterminator27
01-16-2003, 11:01 PM
untill she wakes up pregnate

Weathered
01-16-2003, 11:03 PM
lol stop your jinxing me....wow nah im waiting til im older to do that...maybe not til im married...but u know when im older

HigherGirl
01-16-2003, 11:29 PM
oohh...I'll be brief...Me and Stapp at night in a rainstorm outdoors..Oh..Ok..enough :embarass:

DangerousDan85
01-16-2003, 11:31 PM
ok I had a dream about Natalie and this is a brief summary.....

5 yrs. ago (Tennesee)
Natalie is 7 months pregnant and on her way to California w/ her boyfriend named Willy Jack. They are driving an $80 piece of crap car that has a hole in the passenger side floor. Natalie is snoring and her boyfriend wakes her up and says she sounds like a pig. He asks her where her shoes are and she says that they must have fell through the hole in the floor of the car. Natalie asks Willy Jack to put hi hand on her belly and feel this "bump,bump,bump" she says "That's where the heart is", he says he doesn't feel anything. They keep driving till they reach Sequoa,OK where Natalie almost causes a multi-car highway accident telling Willy Jack to stop at the Wal-Mart so she can buy some shoes. Natalie is superstitious of the number "5" so when her change rings up as $5.55, she bolts out of the store to find that her boyfriend abandoned her.
A few hours later some ex-nun driving a truck played by Stockard Channing gives her a plant and a gift basket. Natalie has hardly any money, no shelter, and no food so she lives at the Wal-Mart at night for 8 weeks. I (the town librarian) help her find a book on trees and later jump through a plate-glass window to deliver her baby. There is tons of news coverage because Natalie had the "Wal-Mart baby" and the president of the store offers her a job at any Wal-Mart and gives her $500 bucks which her mom later steals. 5 months later her baby is kidnapped by a couple of religous freaks who think her baby is an abomanation. The baby is recovered at the local Nativity set a few hours later.
I continue to take care of her daughter, Americus, for the next few years and Natalie and I are close friends. I obviously want to take things further but Natalie thinks of me as a friend. Then my mentally unstable sister I have been taking care of dies while I baby-sit Natalie's daughter. After not attending the funeral Natalie comes to the hotel I'm staying at and we make love. Afterwards I tell her "I love you Natalie" she doesn't say anything.
After spending a few days in Maine after burying my sister in Maine I return to Seqoua and call Natalie. She comes to my hotel and we talk. I tell her I want to spend the rest of my life with her and Americus. I ask her if she loves me, she says "You are a great friend and you delivered my baby but I don't love you". I ask her if she made love to me cause she felt sorry for me. She starts to cry and runs out. I decide since I don't have to take care of my sister anymore to go back to college. 3 months pass and Natalie and I haven't talked.
She reads that her old boyfriend had his wheelchair stolen and that he lost his legs in a train accident 3 months earlier. She goes to see him at the hospital. Willy Jack tells her that when she asked him if he felt the baby's heart beat he lied. He was scared and that's why he left her. He says he wishes he could go back and make things right. He asks her if she knows what he means, Natalie says yes. Natalie then drives cross country to Maine to tell me she loves me, she drops Willy Jack off in Tennesee. She goes to the college that I'm attending and looks for me. She can't find but as she's leaving I say "Natalie wait!!!" I say, "What are you doing here", she says "I lied to you Danny, I lied". "Lied about what " I say. "About loving you, I was scared and didn't think I was good enough for you", I say "There is no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with". We start making out, then we get married at the Wal-Mart and live happily ever after.

THE END

(I had this dream after watching "Where the Heart Is")

HigherGirl
01-16-2003, 11:31 PM
P.S. whew...anyone have a cigarrette??:D

DangerousDan85
01-16-2003, 11:33 PM
LOOK AT PAGE 3 TO READ MY FANTASY (IT TOOK ME 30 MIN. TO WRITE), PLEASE

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 11:36 PM
DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DangerousDan85
01-16-2003, 11:38 PM
it took me forever, it's loosely based on one of her movies :P

DangerousDan85
01-17-2003, 12:09 AM
i think that was one of the longest posts in Creed Feed history

creedfan47a
01-17-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
it took me forever, it's loosely based on one of her movies :P

Loosely my arse! ;)

hayley
01-17-2003, 03:03 AM
lol i am not reading dannys post cauze hopefully i am gettin out the movie soon to watch it for the first time....

to tell you guys the truth, i have NEVER once had a dream with scott when we are playin sexualy...honestly..because i don't think of him like that...i am not lying...lol call me crazy, but those dreams just dont come.

creedfan47a
01-17-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by addicted2stapp
lol i am not reading dannys post cauze hopefully i am gettin out the movie soon to watch it for the first time....

to tell you guys the truth, i have NEVER once had a dream with scott when we are playin sexualy...honestly..because i don't think of him like that...i am not lying...lol call me crazy, but those dreams just dont come.

Definitely do not read his post if you are planning to see the movie! He gives away the ending.... :)

So if you don't think of Scott in "that way", how do you think of him? This is assuming we believe you. ;) You are a red-blooded female aren't you??? :D

JenRN
01-17-2003, 09:58 AM
Dan, you are such a Fourney;) How sweet!:D

DangerousDan85
01-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Who's Fourney? :P

Siana
01-17-2003, 11:08 AM
who?

DangerousDan85
01-17-2003, 11:10 AM
he's a character in the movie "Where the Heart Is", my dream was exacty like the movie, it's on page 3

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by DangerousDan85
i think that was one of the longest posts in Creed Feed history

dude lol its not even close, ive posted things like 2x the size of that b4. And ive seen gient posts much bigger

hotforscott
01-17-2003, 03:35 PM
Dan, you are a riot.

hayley
01-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by creedfan47a
<b>Definitely do not read his post if you are planning to see the movie! &nbsp;He gives away the ending.... :) &nbsp;

So if you don't think of Scott in "that way", how do you think of him? &nbsp;This is assuming we believe you. ;) You are a red-blooded female aren't you??? :D </b>

lol...well i don't have sexual dreams of scott and i don't really see myself having those dreams but i just see him as my idol you know? not to have sex with him in dreams, lol :rolleyes:

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 04:00 PM
Ok heres my fantasy... ill blank out teh unapropiate stuff

Ok my BEST fantsy Woudl be to **** *** **** *** And THEN ID ****** ****** ****** ********** ****** ****** ***** **** * * * * * ***** * And after that id go INTO THE GIRLS CHANGEROOM AND *** * ****** ** **** **** *** * *ANd **** * **** And teh na girl WOuld *** **** *** *** ** *** ** ** * *** ****** *** *** ***** ** **** ** *** * ** **** ** *** * ** * *** * ** * * * AFETR THAT ID **** ** *8 Girls and theyd ** ***** *** ** *** ** OH THEN ID *** **** ** ** * ****** * ** * ** * ** * * **** * * ** ** * * ** * *** ** ** ** ** * * **

TEH END

Sheila63
01-17-2003, 04:01 PM
My fantasy is to be in a hot tub with Scott feeding eachother chocolate covered strawberries and drinking wine! Lotsa candles, Lotsa music and Lotsa...........THINK PG, THINK PG! &nbsp;

Diisclaimer: This won't take place in Chicago, but Scott WILL BE drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I would love for him to kick his shoes off and lay down as long as I am the only one present.)

That's a good fantasy, hotforscott!! I like it.

My fantasy is Scott singing to an audience of one, me!!! With candle light and we're together all night and then........then later being held in his arms all night!!;)

hayley
01-17-2003, 04:38 PM
wow that was a great fantasy x...yaye for *

DangerousDan85
01-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Dan, you are a riot.

i try :P

DangerousDan85
01-17-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Xterminator27
dude lol its not even close, ive posted things like 2x the size of that b4. And ive seen gient posts much bigger

ok, but it was still pretty damn long

JenRN
01-17-2003, 05:50 PM
I have also dreamed that I was a woman cop and pulled him over in his nice big Escalade not really knowing it was him. Then when I went to his door and saw him I asked him to step out of the vehicle, and he looked at me with those big soulful eyes and asked me" Are you really a cop? You are too pretty to be a cop!" Well needless to say one thing led to another and I ended up in his big black Escalade for the entire night! IF THE TRUCK IS A ROCKIN DON'T COME KNOCKING!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Oh yes It was a GREAT dream!!!! When I had to get up at 5AM for work I was not real happy!:(

hotforscott
01-17-2003, 06:14 PM
LOL! Are you sure the 5 am wake up call was an alarm clock, and not a horn?

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 06:55 PM
IF THE TRUCK IS A ROCKIN DON'T COME KNOCKING!!!:
LOL tahst a good one, i wonder whut scott would thinkj if he read all this, Lol

hotforscott
01-17-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by creedfan63
That's a good fantasy, hotforscott!! &nbsp;I like it.

My fantasy is Scott singing to an audience of one, me!!! &nbsp;With candle light and we're together all night and then........then later being held in his arms all night!!;)

Your post sounds perfect, I would take him any way I could get him.

JenRN
01-17-2003, 08:51 PM
LOL tahst a good one, i wonder whut scott would thinkj if he read all this, Lol :embarass: I would be mortified!:lol:

Xterminator27
01-17-2003, 08:54 PM
heh my fantasy is the best

JenRN
01-17-2003, 08:57 PM
heh my fantasy is the best You think so? Well I have a whole hell of a lot more under my sleeve!;)

HigherGirl
01-18-2003, 12:12 AM
I love CreedFan63's fantasy...THAT is a coool one..:P

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 12:15 AM
mine was the most detailed

hayley
01-18-2003, 02:32 AM
I didn't read it :D

Sheila63
01-18-2003, 07:34 AM
<b>I have also dreamed that I was a woman cop and pulled him over in his nice big Escalade not really knowing it was him. &nbsp;Then when I went to his door and saw him I asked him to step out of the vehicle, and he looked at me with those big soulful eyes and asked me" Are you really a cop? You are too pretty to be a cop!" &nbsp;Well needless to say one thing led to another and I ended up in his big black Escalade for the entire night! &nbsp; IF THE TRUCK IS A ROCKIN DON'T COME KNOCKING!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: &nbsp;Oh yes It was a GREAT dream!!!! When I had to get up at 5AM for work I was not real happy!:( </b>

Wow, that sounds awesome, Jen. Reading that fantasy sure woke me up this morning!!!

Thanks to addicted2stapp and Highergirl for the positive feedback on my fantasy!!

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 11:44 AM
I could think of scott fantasies all day, I would be so humiliated if Scott were to actually read this though. LOL!:embarass:

TeriB19
01-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Jen, I really liked your fantasy. But I was imagining that you weren't the cop I was. And damn, I need to go take a really cold shower. However, in my dream, Mark was in the passenger seat, so I stayed in the Escalade just a bit longer than you.;)

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 06:46 PM
LMAO, did the horn, I mean alarm, wake you up a little after 5 then Teri?

TeriB19
01-18-2003, 06:54 PM
Blasted, God-forsaken horn. My knee hit the horn, which somehow managed to set off my damn alarm clock and I woke up terribly horribly disappointed to find my arms wrapped around my pillow. Grrrr:mad: . It was nice while it lasted. But I woke up very very tired.:D

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 07:06 PM
LMAO!

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 07:09 PM
I saw another Natalie Portman movie yesterday so I had a very interesting and detailed dream last night. :D

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 07:12 PM
here we go, take a breath Dan, take a breath!

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 07:29 PM
:P , I got the new Star Wars for pretty much one reason, I didn't really have a dream though.

JenRN
01-18-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Jen, I really liked your fantasy. But I was imagining that you weren't the cop I was. And damn, I need to go take a really cold shower. However, in my dream, Mark was in the passenger seat, so I stayed in the Escalade just a bit longer than you.;)

LOL:lol: Oh YEAHHHHH!!!!!!! Well I not only stayed in the Escalade all night we went for a nice walk in the woods in the morning and got grass stains ALL OVER US!!!!!! Oh yeah and then I woke up and realized that soft warm comforting thing pressed up against my body was my flannel sheets!!!!!:(

Wylde-Tremonti
01-18-2003, 09:38 PM
does anyone kno who Kirsten Storms is?.....i would get w/ her any days of my life......lol

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 09:40 PM
not sure who she is.

JenRN
01-18-2003, 09:40 PM
does anyone kno who Kirsten Storms is?.....i would get w/ her any days of my life......lol
No I really don't know who she is, what does she do act?:confused:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-18-2003, 09:41 PM
yeah....she's on Days of our Lives....she was also Zenon in those disney movies.....SHE IS DAMN FINE!

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 09:44 PM
I know who you are talking about. I've seen her on the soap. She's ok, no Natalie Portman, but that's just me :P

JenRN
01-18-2003, 09:45 PM
So you watch days of our lives?:lol: Sorry still don't know who she is, I don't watch soaps!!!!:vomit:

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 09:46 PM
i'm home all day remember and my sister always watches that crap.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-18-2003, 09:46 PM
I only watch every ounce in a while to check her out.....

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 09:50 PM
don't watch soaps either. still not sure of who she is. my favorite shows are:
will and grace
everybody loves raymond
friends
7th heaven
reba
8 simple rules.......
king of the hill
king of queens

i have lotsa favorites

Wylde-Tremonti
01-18-2003, 09:51 PM
:( :( no That 70's show??????

JenRN
01-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Carrie, I think the only show out of those I have seen is Friends:embarass:

JenRN
01-18-2003, 09:53 PM
I used to LOVE I mean LOVE Freaks and Geeks when it was on, damn funny show!:lol:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-18-2003, 09:55 PM
MMMEEEEE TOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

JenRN
01-18-2003, 09:57 PM
Why the hell do they take such great shows of the air anyways:mad: That show cracked me up, I would love a DVD with the whole series on it, that would be COOOL!!!!!:P

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 09:58 PM
freaks and geeks was good.
that 70's show is hilarious. i don't watch it much, but it's really funny.

i cannot beleive you haven't seen the others. they are so funny. i roll through all of them. 7th heaven isn't funny, more of a serious show, but it's good.

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 10:00 PM
I don't really like it, but I always wind up watching 7th Heaven cuz there is nothing else on sometimes, and my little sister watches it.

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 10:01 PM
7th heaven is a great show.

JenRN
01-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Carrie, I guess I just don't watch that much TV. I like some shows but most are on TLC and Discovery or HGTV:embarass: I like the Travel Channel alot too. I get bored with these shows out today easily! I watch more movies, and oh yeah I am an avid CNN watcher too, ok just call me Alex P. Keaton!:nerd: :lol:

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 10:04 PM
LMAO, that is too funny. I actually have a tape of Family Ties shows back to back that I taped back in the day.

DangerousDan85
01-18-2003, 10:04 PM
My mom and sister always watch "Trading Spaces" and those type shows during the day.

JenRN
01-18-2003, 10:06 PM
They do some messed up stuff on Trading Spaces!!!! I would KILL someone if they painted my walls orange etc....

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 10:26 PM
i know, could you imagine. i hate for people to change my stuff. my mother in law will come over to watch the kids and stuff and she moves my furniture and stuff where she thinks it should go. she rearranges my silverware drawers and everything and then I go to find somehing and it's impossible. The worst was probably when she rearranged my bedroom and she even took my curtains down and put up some that she brought. She is weird like that. she is sweet and is 2 towns away, but still too close soemtimes.

JenRN
01-18-2003, 10:34 PM
i know, could you imagine. i hate for people to change my stuff. my mother in law will come over to watch the kids and stuff and she moves my furniture and stuff where she thinks it should go. she rearranges my silverware drawers and everything and then I go to find somehing and it's impossible. The worst was probably when she rearranged my bedroom and she even took my curtains down and put up some that she brought. She is weird like that. she is sweet and is 2 towns away, but still too close soemtimes.

I have a great idea:idea: Hide something really dirty or discusting in your drawers or something to freak her out!:lol: I would kill my mother in law if she did that to me, OH well don't have to worry about it, I haven't talked to mine in 2 years!:dancing:

Dogstar
01-18-2003, 10:37 PM

OMG, how bold is THAT? That's unbelievable!

JenRN
01-18-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Dogstar
OMG, how bold is THAT? That's unbelievable!
I would NOT put up with that for sure!:mad: I don't care if she means well or not! That is her home and she should respect that!

Dogstar
01-18-2003, 10:40 PM
A-fricken-men. That's unreal. I don't understand people sometimes.

Mulletman
01-18-2003, 10:40 PM
I have a great idea:idea: Hide something really dirty or discusting in your drawers or something to freak her out!:lol: &nbsp;I would kill my mother in law if she did that to me, OH well don't have to worry about it, I haven't talked to mine in 2 years!:dancing:

yea that would be the best thing to do lol

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 10:51 PM
thanks for the advice. i will have to think of something. you really haven't talked to your MIL in 2 years? Is all okay?

JenRN
01-18-2003, 10:53 PM
thanks for the advice. i will have to think of something. you really haven't talked to your MIL in 2 years? Is all okay?
Ah NO!!!! We inherited an estate and she was left out, soooo it got real ugly and needless to say her "true" colors came out LOUDLY and very clearly!!!!!:mad:

Dogstar
01-18-2003, 10:56 PM
Geez, that sucks, Jen...I hope to God my parents spend every dime that they have (not that they have tons) and sell every valuable so there won't be any fighting. There is definitely potential for that in my family, unfortunately.

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 10:57 PM
that sucks. I know, I used to think when I saw people who started fighting like that over inheritances, that my family would never do that, but once my great grandparents died, EVERYONE'S true colors came out. It's very sad. Aunts and Uncles that I thought were VERY close before, are not even speaking right now.

JenRN
01-18-2003, 11:02 PM
Yes it was real horrible! I told my Grandpa the same thing many years ago, SPEND YOUR MONEY ON YOU!!!!!! And I thank god he did, it made me happy to know he did things he liked. It is real sad how people get over $$$ she treated the grandmother terrible after my husband's dad died, it broke my heart to see an old person treated that way:( We ended up taking some of the $ and split it amoungst the great grandkids and started college funds for all of them! I thought that was the best way to use the money that "would have" been for my 2 sister in laws, seeing they were disinherited as well! It was not their kids fault that their parents are idiots. Oh I will stop, it is still a sore subject to me!:mad:

souldancer
01-19-2003, 04:52 AM
Hey, Jen and DS, where is all this fantasy talk? Give up on the in-law and crazed families and let's get back to something important... ;) Will check back..

hotforscott
01-19-2003, 11:16 AM
I hate to hear that Jen, I think you made a good choice on how the money was spent.

Souldancer, you are right, we have turned this thread ALL AROUND. I am still stuck on my old fantasy, probably will be until it happens. Anyone else have any new ones????????????

Sheila63
01-19-2003, 02:58 PM

I was doing the same thing, Teri!! Just thinking about it right now too, ooh definitely cold shower time!!:embarass:

By the way Teri, I love your new picture of Scott. Very nice!!! That pic might just start a new fantasy. I'll let everyone know!!

krzycreedbabe
01-19-2003, 05:00 PM
my fantasy would just to be held in seths arms all night until forever...i dont care what we do as long as im in his arms forever and ever :D

hotforscott
01-19-2003, 05:01 PM
ahhh, how sweet!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-19-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
my fantasy would just to be held in seths arms all night until forever...i dont care what we do as long as im in his arms forever and ever :D
"I'll never let go jack....never let go........"

krzycreedbabe
01-19-2003, 05:02 PM
im a hopeless romantic what can i say..

JenRN
01-19-2003, 10:41 PM
I don't know about this being a fantasy but..... recently I dreamed that I was at a Creed concert and I was in the pit, and after the show, I waited around to watch them take down the stage. Then I heard this loud scream and Mark come running out from behind the stage saying "Anyone here a doctor?" So I said I was a nurse and he brought me back stage and Flip's wife was in pre-term labor:eek: :eek: I ended up delivering her baby right there back stage with the whole band watching!!:eek: The baby ended up fine and the whole band was flabbergasted at what had just occured. so I stayed around with them for a couple hours and made sure she got to the hospital ok. Then 2 days later I got a Next day air letter by UPS from the band inviting me to Florida for a week!!!!:D I went and stayed at Scott's house :rolleyes: and hung around with them for a week, just doing cool stuff, golf, BBQ and volley ball, It was a weird dream but really cool! Must have been the hot spicy nachos I had for dinner that night!:)

TeriB19
01-19-2003, 10:51 PM
Can I have some???

JenRN
01-19-2003, 10:55 PM
Can I have some???
Sure but you must have extra jalepeno's on there!:D :lol:

TeriB19
01-19-2003, 10:57 PM
If it will give me good fantasies, load me up!!!!!:D

souldancer
01-19-2003, 11:28 PM
I am still stuck on my old fantasy, probably will be until it happens. Anyone else have any new ones???????????? Hmm... well, just getting back from a yoga teacher training class, I can think of lots of interesting positions and breathing patterns that may be of therapeutic interest to the guys....;) - or at least me!

GoodGodGirl23
01-19-2003, 11:31 PM
:P

JenRN
01-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by souldancer
Hmm... well, just getting back from a yoga teacher training class, I can think of lots of interesting positions and breathing patterns that may be of therapeutic interest to the guys....;) &nbsp; - or at least me!

Woo Hoo now we are talking!!!!:rolleyes: ;)

Sheila63
01-20-2003, 11:50 AM
<b>I don't know about this being a fantasy but..... recently I dreamed that I was at a Creed concert and I was in the pit, and after the show, I waited around to watch them take down the stage. &nbsp;Then I heard this loud scream and Mark come running out from behind the stage saying "Anyone here a doctor?" &nbsp;So I said I was a nurse and he brought me back stage and Flip's wife was in pre-term labor:eek: :eek: &nbsp;I ended up delivering her baby right there back stage with the whole band watching!!:eek: &nbsp;The baby ended up fine and the whole band was flabbergasted at what had just occured. so I stayed around with them for a couple hours and made sure she got to the hospital ok. &nbsp; Then 2 days later I got a Next day air letter by UPS from the band inviting me to Florida for a week!!!!:D &nbsp;I went and stayed at Scott's house :rolleyes: &nbsp;and hung around with them for a week, just doing cool stuff, golf, BBQ and volley ball, It was a weird dream but really cool! &nbsp; Must have been the hot spicy nachos I had for dinner that night!:) </b>

Wow, Jen, you sure have some awesome fantasies/dreams!! I'll take some of those spicy nachos with the extra jalepenios too!!!

JenRN
01-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Wow, Jen, you sure have some awesome fantasies/dreams!! &nbsp;I'll take some of those spicy nachos with the extra jalepenios too!!!

Come on over I'll fix ya up!;) We really should have a Mexican fiesta night at Creedfest and see how many fantasies we get after a few margarita's and nachos!!!:lol:

Sheila63
01-20-2003, 04:35 PM
Sounds good to me!! Count me in!!!;)

creedfan47a
01-20-2003, 07:01 PM
They do some messed up stuff on Trading Spaces!!!! &nbsp;I would KILL someone if they painted my walls orange etc....

This sounds just like a show we have, called Changing Rooms. Basically, two couples swap houses for a weekend, while they redecorate one room in the house they are in! Usually, the rooms turn out really well, but there have been some rooms that people just hated!!

hotforscott
01-20-2003, 09:03 PM
I am up for Mexican Fiesta night. Speaking of trading houses, you know my apartment complex that I live in is a golf community called The Links. I wonder if next time Creed is in town they would want to stay here and play 18 holes of golf. I think it would be better then a hotel, don't you?

That has GOT TO BE a fantasy!

TeriB19
01-20-2003, 09:09 PM
If everyone likes Mexican, we can make it dinner at the Hard Rock one night and dinner (or lunch) Mexican the next!! That should lead to some steamy dreams that night!!

JenRN
01-20-2003, 09:18 PM
Steamy dreams for sure! It will be like the movie were all the ladies ordered pizza with xtra anchovies and the delivery boy was a gigelo!! (can't remember the moive in the 80's) We can have nachos delivered to the hotel with extra jalepeno's and the delivery boy may end up looking like Stapp or Mark eventually!:lol:

TeriB19
01-20-2003, 09:20 PM
Who knows, maybe the guys will be taking a side job in their downtime delivering Nachos to hotel rooms. Now that sounds like the beginning of a nice fantasy.....I'll be right back.;)

JenRN
01-20-2003, 09:22 PM
Instead of a pool or garden boy, he can be our delivery boy! Oh yeah, this can be VERY INTERESTING!!!!:rolleyes: :idea:

hotforscott
01-20-2003, 09:27 PM
Y'all crack me up.

souldancer
01-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Who knows, maybe the guys will be taking a side job in their downtime delivering Nachos to hotel rooms. Now that sounds like the beginning of a nice fantasy.....I'll be right back.;) ...My sweet tooth might prefer the guys also make some ice cream deliveries - banana splits, sundaes, shakes .......:)

TeriB19
01-20-2003, 09:30 PM
I've got a shake for 'em!;)

souldancer
01-20-2003, 09:32 PM
I've got a shake for 'em!;) I'm sure you do :D

JenRN
01-20-2003, 09:35 PM
I've got a shake for 'em!;)

WooHoo Teri, what have the Milano's done to you tonight? :lol: Yeah there would be a whole lot of shakin going on if they were our delivery boys! :embarass:

TeriB19
01-20-2003, 09:51 PM
Jen I blame you for my wild behavior tonight! Those Milanos are making me crazy!! Souldancer, we'll have to request extra whipped cream if we're having sundaes and banana splits delivered by the boys. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. No spoons necessary.

JenRN
01-20-2003, 09:56 PM
Jen I blame you for my wild behavior tonight! Those Milanos are making me crazy!! Souldancer, we'll have to request extra whipped cream if we're having sundaes and banana splits delivered by the boys. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. No spoons necessary.

LMAO!!!!! Holy crap if they do this to you I am bringing a damn case of Milano's to CreedFest!!!!!! Whipped cream:rolleyes: :rolleyes: NOW we are talking!!!!!! I have had a fantasy of Stapp and some honey before!:embarass:

souldancer
01-20-2003, 09:57 PM
Jen I blame you for my wild behavior tonight! Those Milanos are making me crazy!! Souldancer, we'll have to request extra whipped cream if we're having sundaes and banana splits delivered by the boys. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. No spoons necessary. ........Yeahhhhh - no bowls needed either!! And, it's gonna melt fast - so extra linens!

TeriB19
01-20-2003, 09:59 PM
See, to me, honey is too sticky. Of course, after the honey you'd have to shower with him to wash it off, so maybe I'm just not thinking ahead. Damn, poor planning on my part. I need to practice these fantasies.

JenRN
01-20-2003, 10:00 PM
It's getting hot in here......:dancing:

TeriB19
01-20-2003, 10:06 PM
Welcome to Creedyville.

souldancer
01-20-2003, 10:09 PM
maybe warm carmel sauce instead of the honey? And, shower followed by a jacuzzi is defn. needed - perhaps a cool chardonnay to help with the heat and replenish the water loss..

Dogstar
01-20-2003, 10:13 PM
My, oh, my aren't we having fun tonight ;)?

I'm liking all these ideas...I would include both Scott and Mark--at once :D...and maybe a little Jerry on the side....wooooo-hooooo.

Dogstar
01-20-2003, 10:14 PM
Welcome to Creedyville.

LMFAO....I just saw this after I posted.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-20-2003, 10:15 PM
.....im having alot of bad images in my head......

JenRN
01-20-2003, 10:17 PM
My, oh, my aren't we having fun tonight ;)?

I'm liking all these ideas...I would include both Scott and Mark--at once :D...and maybe a little Jerry on the side....wooooo-hooooo.

Wow Dogstar!!!!! Has Teri had you over for some Milano's tonight?:D This is getting VERY interesting!!!!! Scott and Mark at the same time, Oh boy it is very steamy in here!!!!!! I think I need another shower!!:rolleyes:

Dogstar
01-20-2003, 10:17 PM
Matt, you might want to skip this thread tonight ;).

Wylde-Tremonti
01-20-2003, 10:18 PM
AND EVERY OTHER F*CKIN NITE (punn intended)

Dogstar
01-20-2003, 10:19 PM
Wow Dogstar!!!!! &nbsp;Has Teri had you over for some Milano's tonight?:D &nbsp; This is getting VERY interesting!!!!! &nbsp;Scott and Mark at the same time, Oh boy it is very steamy in here!!!!!! &nbsp;I think I need another shower!!:rolleyes:

hehehe, LOL....I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaad girl!

Dogstar
01-20-2003, 10:20 PM
AND EVERY OTHER F*CKIN NITE (punn intended)

LMFAO!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-20-2003, 10:21 PM
LMFAO!
(punn intended?)

TeriB19
Mark, Scott, me, a bottle of wine, a jacuzzi, some candles, massage oils, and a feather. Damn, you're right Jen, it IS getting hot in here. But I like it.

JenRN
Matt, you &nbsp;might want to skip this thread tonight ;).
Yeah I have a feeling it is going to get "X" rated REAL FAST!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Xterminator27
01-20-2003, 10:22 PM
Keep FAR away from THIS one,.. its almost as bad as.. as... As... StappyLaND!!! AHHHH IVE SAID THE FORSAKEN WORD!! MY MOUTH IS SOILED!! SOOOOIIIIILLLLLEEEDD!!!!!!!

Wylde-Tremonti
01-20-2003, 10:23 PM
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

JenRN
01-20-2003, 10:25 PM
Mark, Scott, me, a bottle of wine, a jacuzzi, some candles, massage oils, and a feather. Damn, you're right Jen, it IS getting hot in here. But I like it.
A feather Teri? Hmmmmmm...... where does that come into play?:rolleyes:

Wylde-Tremonti
01-20-2003, 10:26 PM
to tickle DUMASS!!!!:P....lol....j/k:D

TeriB19
01-20-2003, 10:29 PM
Only I know the answer. And I'm not telling. But have you ever been tickled with a feather in some sensitive areas?

MEMO TO MATT & X, GET OUT NOW. NO GOOD CAN COME FROM YOUR BEING HERE.

Dogstar
01-20-2003, 10:31 PM
(punn intended?)

:D

JenRN
01-20-2003, 10:32 PM
Only I know the answer. And I'm not telling. But have you ever been tickled with a feather in some sensitive areas? &nbsp;

MEMO TO MATT & X, GET OUT NOW. NO GOOD CAN COME FROM YOUR BEING HERE.

LMAO!!!!!! No I can't say I have but would love to have Scott try it on me!:rolleyes:

TeriB19
01-20-2003, 10:35 PM
That's why I have a feather included in my list. I'd like to try it on the both of them. Damn, and I told myself I wasn't going to get into this thread. Now I can't get out. I'm immersed in fantasies.

souldancer
01-21-2003, 02:31 PM
That's why I have a feather included in my list. I'd like to try it on the both of them. Damn, and I told myself I wasn't going to get into this thread. Now I can't get out. I'm immersed in fantasies. - peers in...it's just morning, errands are waiting, no time for fantasies now, but thinks...wonders..WHAT KIND of feather ?...carries this thought away for the day..

Sheila63
01-21-2003, 04:40 PM
Sorry I missed all the fun in here last night but just reading all of these threads right now .... it's getting very hot in here!! I had a fantasy or two myself last night. There's not a lot of detail, but I'll share anyway and see what everyone thinks.

One was where I was slow dancing with Scott, with dim lighting, soft music. Then we had some finger food like shrimp, grapes, etc. that we were feeding to each other.....YUM!!!

The other one was him and I going for a ride on his motorcycle (I read somewhere that he has one) with me on the bike behind him with my arms around him. We stop near a lake or the ocean (where no one else is around), spread out a blanket, have a picnic, talk, have some wine and other things......!!!:embarass:

JenRN
01-21-2003, 06:28 PM
Finger foods hugh? That is ALWAYS fun!:rolleyes:

hotforscott
01-21-2003, 06:32 PM
You guys were busy lastnight. I am crackin' up. I am gonna have to quit going to bed so early. Tomoorrow is the last day this week that I have to go in at 6am so I will be able to stay up and join in this week.

JenRN
01-21-2003, 06:37 PM
I am glad you are so disiplined to go to bed early when you have to get up early!!! I have to get up at 4:50am to get ready to go to work at the hospital and I never go to bed before 11pm!:embarass:

hotforscott
01-21-2003, 06:42 PM
I wake up at 4:15 to get ready and be at work by 6 and I can usually crash from 8pm on. Once i had kids I learned how to get sleep whenever I could so now I can fall asleep on cue..........LOL!

TeriB19
01-21-2003, 10:05 PM
Oh, God. I'm glad I don't have to do the 6:00 am shift anymore. I usually put the kids down around 8:15 and I'm here by 8:30 after cleaning up the kitchen, straightening up etc. Then, let the fantasies fly!! You really missed a bunch last night Carrie.

JenRN
01-21-2003, 10:07 PM
We were a little naughty last night:embarass: But it was damn fun!:dancing:

Dogstar
01-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Hell, yeah!

TeriB19
01-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Yes, we did have ourselves a little party didn't we?

hotforscott
01-22-2003, 07:20 AM
I know Teri, maybe tonight I can stay up and not miss anything.

TeriB19
01-22-2003, 09:36 AM
We'll save you a spot, Carrie.

JenRN
01-22-2003, 09:56 PM
OK anyone got any fantasies tonight?:rolleyes: :P

TeriB19
01-22-2003, 10:17 PM
I've got one. Mark is playing my body like a guitar. Quick fingers at one time, a slow hand another time. Mmmm.

JenRN
01-22-2003, 10:20 PM
I've got one. Mark is playing my body like a guitar. Quick fingers at one time, a slow hand another time. Mmmm.
Oh dear god!:rolleyes: That would be incredible hugh? Yeah I would also love to be Scott's microphone, his mouth all over me and lips so close!:wub:

hayley
01-23-2003, 02:48 AM
:)

Dogstar
01-23-2003, 03:01 AM
Whew.....getting a little warm in here....hmmmm, mine for tonight would be me and Scott au naturelle, under the stars on a warm, humid night on a blanket on the beach, gentle waves lapping our feet, a bottle of wine....some Creed playing on the boombox...let your imagination do the rest...

hotforscott
01-23-2003, 06:54 PM
You guys!!!! I fell asleep early again. I have been so tired lately. I am just going to have to do something about that so I don't miss the fantasies of Mark playing people like a guitar........lol! That was a good one.

Sheila63
01-23-2003, 07:12 PM

Wow, that sounds sooooooo.........good, TeriB!!! I'm thinking about how that would feel right now, ooh it's getting hot in here!!

Sheila63
01-23-2003, 07:15 PM
Oh dear god!:rolleyes: &nbsp;That would be incredible hugh? &nbsp;Yeah I would also love to be Scott's microphone, his mouth all over me and lips so close!:wub:

What a wonderful idea!! It's definitely cold shower time!!!;)

JenRN
01-23-2003, 09:25 PM
Whew.....getting a little warm in here....hmmmm, mine for tonight would be me and Scott au naturelle, under the stars on a warm, humid night on a blanket on the beach, gentle waves lapping our feet, a bottle of wine....some Creed playing on the boombox...let your imagination do the rest...
Sounds great to me, but minus the music, I want to hear his sighs and moans as we frollick in the sand!:rolleyes: :embarass:

TeriB19
01-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Ok chocolate covered Milanos have kicked in. Fantasy time.

I am in my car driving on a deserted road on an early spring evening. The engine light comes on, I am alone with no cell phone. I pull the car over and open the hood to find the engine steaming. Haven't seen or passed another car in a half hour. (*note, I am single with no kids in this fantasy) Finally off in the distance a car is heading my way. No, wait, it's an SUV. It's an Escalade. The driver sees that my car is broken down and pulls over to help. He gets out of the SUV and comes over to offer assistance. It's Scott. By this time I'm pretty upset and afraid and he puts an arm around me to calm me down. He notices that I'm cold and puts his jacket around my shoulders and proceeds to check out my car. Being a rock musician, he has NO idea what's wrong with my engine, but by now, watching him bent over the engine, my engine is revving. He scratches his face and he gets some grease on his cheek. I laugh and try to wipe it off when he gently grabs my hand and pulls me close. He notices that I'm shivering but not because I'm cold. He pulls me closer and our lips meet. Slowly we make our way back to the Escalade and he puts on some soft music. My broken down car is forgotten as he moves me with his hands and his mouth. The state police are kind enough not to show up until after our passions have been satisfied. Naturally, being the great guy he is, Scott drives me home after my car is towed to the shop. We exchange phone numbers and a beautiful relationship is just beginning.

Damn, those Milanos always to the trick!!;)

JenRN
01-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Damn Teri... that was good!!!:rolleyes: I am bringing a TON of those damn cookies to Creedfest!!!! Oh yeah I have had fantasies of him lying me on top of his car and having his way:embarass: As long as I get my way too!!!!;)

TeriB19
01-23-2003, 10:21 PM
I didn't want to get too graphic or too detailed, this is still a PG rated bb. But it was a NICE evening in that Escalade.:D

Dogstar
01-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Sounds great to me, but minus the music, I want to hear his sighs and moans as we frollick in the sand!:rolleyes: :embarass:

LOL, you don't know what you're missing. There is some good frollicking music out there...

JenRN
01-24-2003, 10:10 AM
LOL, you don't know what you're missing. There is some good frollicking music out there...
LOL.. yeah I know but his sighs would be just fine for me!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

krzycreedbabe
01-24-2003, 06:39 PM
right ok anywho im interrupting you guys....LOL... my fantasy as of this moment (and most of my life) :

Seth drives down to see me bc he has his license and all lol and knocks on my door, i answer to my surprise! i huge smile overcomes my face now that hes here with me and i jump into his arms. he whispers in my ear that he loves me and kisses me, a perfect kiss.. we go up to my room, and he lay down holding hands staring deeply into each others eyes. hes sweet talkin me (like always) and many kisses are shared. he holds me close and shows me just how much he loves me and the night goes on from there...(DAMN those drum playin skills come in handy..havin to know how to keep a nice rhythem goin);)

Sheila63
01-24-2003, 06:55 PM
Damn Teri... that was good!!!:rolleyes: &nbsp;I am bringing a TON of those damn cookies to Creedfest!!!! &nbsp;Oh yeah I have had fantasies of him lying me on top of his car and having his way:embarass: &nbsp;As long as I get my way too!!!!;)

I know, Jen. WOW!!! I've got to get myself some of those Milanos!!!;) :embarass:

JenRN
01-24-2003, 07:04 PM
We are gonna have a Milano night, see who can eat the most and then see what happens next!:lol:

JenRN
01-24-2003, 09:56 PM
All right it is Friday night, any fantasies?;)

TeriB19
01-24-2003, 10:11 PM
I'm spent from my night last night. Besides, I'm out of Milanos, gotta go raid the fridge and look for some more chocolate. Once I get back, I'll probably be feeling a little warmer.:D

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 11:00 PM
Milano's rock. I sent my husband to the grocery store once and that was one of the things on my list. I wrote Distinctive Milano's on the list so he would know to get the original's and not the orange flavored ones or something and he didn't get them because he thought I was being a smart ass, he didn't know that it really said that on the bag.

The Brussels by Peppridge Farm are good, too.

TeriB19
01-24-2003, 11:05 PM
Orange flavored. Yuk. I've seen them but never tried them. Why try orange flavored when you can have chocolate? It's a no brainer for me.:D

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 11:09 PM
I know, they are like orange and chocolate I think. I have never tried them, but I know the bag doesn't differ much from the regular and I know how Men are when it comes to shopping, they think it's all the same. I asked him to pick up lettuce once so I could make taco's one night and he brought home a bag of Dole prepped Salad. It had croutons and everything in it. I was like "A HEAD OF LETTUCE!" I mean, how hard is that to understand. I don't let him go to the store anymore, lol!

JenRN
01-24-2003, 11:13 PM
My husband would never make it in a grocery store with a huge list!!!! We have been married for 8 years and I believe he has shopped twice! He would come home with all generic stuff and not look at the dates on the cartons etc.... It drove me crazy!!!!!!!

TeriB19
01-24-2003, 11:14 PM
LOL!! I am the same way, Carrie. If I want him to go shopping for me, I need to write things so specifically that in the time it takes to write everything I need word for word, brand and size, I could finish it up 3 times by myself.

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 11:20 PM
Me, too. I have to be very specific. I am also very strange about my brands, too. There is some stuff that I don't mind generic, like green beans, etc. It all tastes the same, but I am very picky about my cereal, my condiments. My cheese, I don't eat generic cheese, i want real mayonaise, I have to have frenches mustard and Hunts or Heinz ketchup. I am just weird, but you just can't go cheap on some stuff. It's just not the same.

TeriB19
01-24-2003, 11:27 PM
No, I am the exact same way. I'll eat the Acme brand corn, but if you try to put Acme brand Frosted Flakes in front of me and say you're Tony the Tiger I'll slap ya silly. I need Kraft Mayo, Heinz ketchup, Ball Park franks and REAL Kelloggs Corn Pops. No imitations please.

hotforscott
01-24-2003, 11:32 PM
Me, too. You couldn't get me to eat a off brand hot dog if my life depended on it. I am just very picky about certain things.

Sheila63
01-25-2003, 07:16 AM
We are gonna have a Milano night, see who can eat the most and then see what happens next!:lol:

Big LOL, Jen!!! Could be verrrrry interesting!;)

JenRN
01-25-2003, 11:22 AM
Me, too. You couldn't get me to eat a off brand hot dog if my life depended on it. I am just very picky about certain things.
There are these hot dogs made in my hometown, they are called Smith's hotdogs the ROCK!!!! I will not eat any other hotdog ever, it is a family owned business and there are no fillers and all natural meats with casing on them. Damn they are good, you put them on the grill and they split open perfect. I made some for some friends who were here and now everytime I go home to PA I have to take a cooler to bring back hotdogs!!!!!! Oh we need to get back to fantasies, this is bad we are talking about hotdogs!!!!:lol:

TeriB19
01-25-2003, 12:13 PM
This topic either needs to be moved to the Hot Dog Thread or what's for dinner. Although I LOVE hot dogs, they just aren't sexy.

hotforscott
01-25-2003, 02:03 PM
LMAO

krzycreedbabe
01-25-2003, 02:03 PM
hahahahahahaha!! thats great

Sheila63
01-25-2003, 07:28 PM
Well, speaking of getting back to fantasies......when I was at the grocery store today, guess what I picked up? A package of Milano's!!! LOL!!;) Although I'm working on losing weight, I couldn't resist picking up a package of those cookies......so I'll have a few a little later and get back to everyone about the fantasies a little later.:embarass:

hotforscott
01-25-2003, 08:44 PM
Good for you, i should pick some up tonight, too. Maybe I will send my husband..........lol!

JenRN
01-25-2003, 10:48 PM
I was thinking of dripping chocolate sauce on a "certain someone" and licking it off! Then I thought of skinny dipping in Maui in the crystal blue water and frollicking in the black sand with that "certain someone" too. Man and I did not even have Milano's tonight!:D

hotforscott
01-25-2003, 10:51 PM
Are you sure you didn't have any Milano's?

JenRN
01-25-2003, 10:57 PM
Are you sure you didn't have any Milano's?
YEP!!! Must have been the Mexican food!;)

hotforscott
01-25-2003, 11:08 PM
Lol, I haven't thought of any good fantasies in awhile, that was a good one though. I am actually awake tonight and I can't think of a single fantasy, where are those damn Milano's when you need them, ot should I say Sopapillia's? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheila63
01-26-2003, 11:04 AM
Well all it took was 2 Milanos for me to have a short but oh so sweet fantasy last night before I went to sleep. I was a massage therapist and Scott came in for a massage. There was soft music, massage oil, warm table and I gave him a massage........then he said since I did such a great job, it was my turn!!! So I switched places with him and let him do his magic on me. Needless to say, I defintely enjoyed it!!!;) What's in those Milanos anyways, LOL!!!

hotforscott
01-26-2003, 11:08 AM
Good one!

Dogstar
01-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Well all it took was 2 Milanos for me to have a short but oh so sweet fantasy last night before I went to sleep. &nbsp;I was a massage therapist and Scott came in for a massage. &nbsp;There was soft music, massage oil, warm table and I gave him a massage........then he said since I did such a great job, it was my turn!!! &nbsp;So I switched places with him and let him do his magic on me. &nbsp;Needless to say, I defintely enjoyed it!!!;) &nbsp; What's in those Milanos anyways, LOL!!!

I'm liking that one...My turn!

TeriB19
01-26-2003, 08:35 PM
Behold, the power of Milanos. Milanos and body oils. Perfect together.;)

JenRN
01-26-2003, 10:27 PM
I need to eat something sweet tonight so I don't have the night mares I have had the last 2 nights, damn wish I had some Milano's!:mad:

souldancer
01-27-2003, 03:52 AM
Jen.....just look at that avatar of yours.....that is soooooo sweet! Hope you had some nice dreams - and no nightmares.

Sheila63
01-27-2003, 04:57 PM
Good one!

Thanks!!:)

And yes, Dogstar, you can have a turn! LOL!!!

Yvonne
01-27-2003, 06:18 PM
Oh my goodness.....I was trying to stay away from this thread, but what the heck.......

I had a thought on my way home from work one day. If God would grant me one of my biggest wishes - which one would I pick.....win the lottery or be with Stapp. Well you know which one I picked --- STAPP..... so long as God guaranteed me Scott would treat my 2 kids with much love, kindness and respect.....STAPP all the way.

Okay this is gonna sound really weird as far as fantasies go. My fantasy of course involves juicy jaws(Stapp). I'm standing in the kitchen leaning over the counter sipping on a cup of coffee, and Scott enters the kitchen in sloooooow motion, smiles at me, kisses me on the check and grabs a cup of coffee and sits at the table to read the newspaper. LOL......how silly is that fantasy?
:silly:

Dogstar
01-27-2003, 07:41 PM
Thanks!!:) &nbsp;

And yes, Dogstar, you can have a turn! &nbsp;LOL!!!

Wooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

hotforscott
01-30-2003, 07:13 PM
LMAO!

JenRN
01-30-2003, 09:21 PM
Alright back to the good stuff...... I was thinking today how nice it would be to ride on Scott's motorcycle with him. I was thinking of sitting behind him with my arms around him wind blowing through my hair and then crawling around to sit in front of him but facing him while we drive on the bike. He likes it and of course we stop and get hot and heay on the Harley!!!! Oh yeah, he is in leather pants and a nice shirt and me a nice flowing skirt with a button down white shirt he just happens to rip off of me and well.........I must keep it PG rated but all you women know how it goes from there!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TeriB19
01-30-2003, 09:23 PM
How many Milanos have you had tonight, Jen?;) I'm liking that one very much.

JenRN
01-30-2003, 09:25 PM
No Milano's Teri!!!! It's those damn eggplant meatballs Dogstar gave me the recipe for!!!!!:D

TeriB19
01-30-2003, 09:29 PM
Awesome, we can have those for dinner, Milanos for dessert and I can't be held responsible for anything that happens after that.;)

JenRN
01-30-2003, 09:32 PM
:D that could be scary!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

hotforscott
01-30-2003, 09:42 PM
Very scary!

Sheila63
02-01-2003, 08:36 AM
Alright back to the good stuff...... &nbsp;I was thinking today how nice it would be to ride on Scott's motorcycle with him. &nbsp;I was thinking of sitting behind him with my arms around him wind blowing through my hair and then crawling around to sit in front of him but facing him while we drive on the bike. &nbsp;He likes it and of course we stop and get hot and heay on the Harley!!!! &nbsp;Oh yeah, he is in leather pants and a nice shirt and me a nice flowing skirt with a button down white shirt he just happens to rip off of me and well.........I must keep it PG rated but all you women know how it goes from there!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like it, too!! Good one, Jen. What a great thing to read on a Saturday morning. There's something very appealing about riding on the back of a motorcycle and having to wrap you arms around the guy driving.;) :embarass:

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 12:31 PM
That would be such an adrenilin rush!

JenRN
02-01-2003, 04:30 PM
That would be such an adrenilin rush!
Yeah!!!! A hot man and a hot machine, can't get much better!:rolleyes:

Xterminator27
02-01-2003, 04:42 PM
*time to change the subject*

I HAD A DREAM

IN THIS DREAM

I WAS IN A DREAM!!!

JenRN
02-01-2003, 04:44 PM
*time to change the subject* &nbsp;

I HAD A DREAM

IN THIS DREAM

I WAS IN A DREAM!!!
Change the subject???? Not on your life! Scott and a Harley! The thought of that is what is getting me through work today!:rolleyes: :D ;)

TeriB19
02-01-2003, 05:00 PM
I am having a fantasy about me, X, a bucket of water holding X's feet and a defibrillator. X is in for quite a shock!

Now, back to the good stuff, Scott, his Harley and my blouse that's falling off.

JenRN
02-01-2003, 05:01 PM
I am having a fantasy about me, X, a bucket of water holding X's feet and a defibrillator. X is in for quite a shock!

Now, back to the good stuff, Scott, his Harley and my blouse that's falling off.
Teri you are cracking me up, I can arrange for the defribrillator!!!;)

TeriB19
02-01-2003, 05:03 PM
I had a feeling you could hook me up, Jen! You're the best!!

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 06:05 PM
LMAO!

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 06:05 PM
Or should I say, WORD!" :P

Dogstar
02-01-2003, 11:36 PM
No Milano's Teri!!!! &nbsp;It's those damn eggplant meatballs Dogstar gave me the recipe for!!!!!:D

LMAO, Jenn, must be the garlic ;)....I'm liking your fantasy, though I have to admit I have to stay away from here at work because I damn near drip from sweat wth my temp going up to 110!

JenRN
02-02-2003, 08:56 AM
LMAO, Jenn, must be the garlic ;)....I'm liking your fantasy, though I have to admit I have to stay away from here at work because I damn near drip from sweat wth my temp going up to 110!
LMAO!!!! Yeah that garlic will do it to you everytime!!!! A Harley and Scott!!! All I have to say is BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Sheila63
02-02-2003, 07:56 PM
LMAO!!!! &nbsp;Yeah that garlic will do it to you everytime!!!! &nbsp;A Harley and Scott!!! &nbsp;All I have to say is BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I know, Jen!!! I've had the Harley/Scott fantasy myself. There's just something about that combination that sends me over the edge.......;)