Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Please Pray For My Grandpa [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray For My Grandpa

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 07:52 PM
I just found out that my Grandpa had another seizure (sp?)....He's been in a nursing home for a few months now...because of his first one....I'm asking that you guy's will pray for him......thank you.....
Matt

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 08:38 PM
My prayers are with him. I know this can be difficult on you, but I hope things will only get better for him. We are here for you and it is so sweet of you to post this thread.

Wylde-Tremonti
01-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Thanx hot4scott

whocares
01-16-2003, 08:40 PM
My prayers will be for him and your family also...

hotforscott
01-16-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
Thanx hot4scott

You are very welcome!

TeriB19
01-16-2003, 08:49 PM
Matt, you can count on my prayers as well. For your Grandpa and for you for what you are going through. Stay strong.

JenRN
01-16-2003, 08:52 PM
I will pray for you and your family. I know how hard it was for me this past summer when I lost my grandpa to cancer. He was diagnosed in May after playing 18 holes of golf, and then died in July. I took it REAL hard. I live in Va and he lived in PA I made SEVERAL trips to see him and take care of him, it broke my heart, we were so close:( He was a WW2 Vet and I attended all his award ceremonies and called him once a week once I moved away. As his grandaughter it was hard for me to take care of him in some ways, like bathing him etc... but the nurse in me took over and I stayed by his bedside 24 hours to do anything I could for him, he died when I was in Alaska this summer, that was the hardest for me, I was not with him when he died.

TremontiWanaB- it is refreshing to see a young person so concerned over his elders, it is rare to see that in today's world, and my advice to you is , spend time with him and tell him you love him and care for him!!!! You seem like such a nice guy, keep it up and my thoughts are with your grandpa:angel:

Siana
01-17-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by whocares

mine too

Weathered
01-17-2003, 08:25 AM
please pray for mine too....he had a heart attack and stroke a few years ago and is getting worse and worse everyday......although he has lived a good and long life so far(hes almost 90) please still pray for him thanks

Siana
01-17-2003, 08:46 AM
sorry to hear that i'll pray 4 him too.:(

Dogstar
01-18-2003, 08:08 PM
Count me in, too. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you and your families.

hotforscott
01-18-2003, 08:36 PM
I am sorry to hear that as well. I will put him on my prayer list too!

HigherGirl
01-18-2003, 10:30 PM
Consider my prayer done to you and your family. everything will be fine, have faith, OK?

souldancer
01-19-2003, 04:55 AM
Sending healing prayers for your grandpa and the rest of the family....take good care, Blessing of comfort to you.

Bridge of Clay
01-22-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by whocares

mine too!

Bridge of Clay
01-22-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Weathered
please pray for mine too....he had a heart attack and stroke a few years ago and is getting worse and worse everyday......although he has lived a good and long life so far(hes almost 90) please still pray for him thanks

sure! :)

Yvonne#1
01-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Matt,

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa: I know how hard is to deal with a sick parent.....not to take the focus off of you, but I just lost my mother in December; she'd been very sick for a long time. So I know how you're feeling Matt. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Dogstar
01-22-2003, 09:26 PM
Matt and Seth, you and yours remain on my prayer list. Hope your grandparents are doing better...Yvonne, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll add you and yours to my prayers as well. Peace.:angel:

TeriB19
01-22-2003, 10:56 PM
Ditto to all of the above. Sorry for your loss, Yvonne.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-09-2003, 05:11 PM
Update: My grandpa had anothr Seizure the other day...it's not lookin to good....:(

Dogstar
02-09-2003, 05:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that, Matt. I will keep praying for him :angel:

hotforscott
02-09-2003, 05:44 PM
I am so sorry to hear that as well. He is still on my prayer list.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-25-2003, 11:15 AM
i am happy and sad to say that my grandpa's misery has ended....last night he died in his sleep.....I am glad that he is in heaven.....but I'm going to miss him.....i kno it's going to be hard...especially at the funeral.....because I'm sposed to be a um...paulbearer(sp?)......i think im gonna cry when i have to do that....
please don't pray for him anymore...cuz he's in heaven...why would u pray for him... u kno?....anyways....i wanted to thank you all for what you guys have done....
Sincerely Matt,

Wylde-Tremonti
02-25-2003, 11:27 AM
PS....it would be nice if you could pray for my dad....im not sure if he's takin this very well....and he could really use them...Thanx!

Bridge of Clay
02-25-2003, 12:30 PM
sorry to hear that, Matt. I lost my granpa 6 years ago, the hardest thing to me was seeing my dad crying. Itīs tough.

But everything will turn out ok, be strong, coz your dad will really need your support.

Wylde-Tremonti
02-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Thanx Marcos.....:)

hotforscott
02-25-2003, 05:59 PM
Oh my Gosh, Matt. I am so sorry. I just saw your thread. I hope you are doing okay. I am glad he was able to go peacefully. Let us know if you need anything.

TeriB19
02-25-2003, 08:23 PM
Hey Matt, my prayers are with you and your family right now. Your Grandpa would be really proud of you for being so concerned for your Dad. You are a great guy and I hope you know that we are all here to listen if you need to talk or anything. You take care of YOU!

Wylde-Tremonti
02-25-2003, 08:26 PM
haha...yeah...i need to...i think I'm gettin sick....didn't feel well at all 2day....had a cold and i think i might be gettin a fever...plus everything w/ my grandpa....wasn't a fun day....

Sheila63
02-25-2003, 08:26 PM
I'm so sorry to here about your grandfather. I'll definitely say a prayer for your father, the rest of your family and for you.

souldancer
02-25-2003, 11:59 PM
Matt, My heart goes out to you for all the love and care you have shown your grandpa and family. Your kindness and concern was a blessed gift for a peaceful ending. You will find the strength you need for the service - think of your Grandpa and how proud he must be to have someone like you carrying on his memory. Tears are love expressed, so don;t think you have to hold them back. You will find the right time to cry - and do.
Thank you for sharing this here - you have brought such warmth to the board. Be gentle with yourself
ps...Can I suggest you listen to Stand Here With Me... I am sure your Grandpa's loving spirit is there with ya.

creedgirl99
03-12-2003, 06:01 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I lost mine in October '99....it was so hard. I was there in the hospital room when he died...it was terrible to watch this man who had so much life and energy go like that. I mean he was 92 when he stopped driving....he honestly was the most ALIVE person I have ever seen. :( Sadly, 8 months later I lost my grandma as well. That was a horrible year, I don't know how we all survived it. :( But we did....things become easier to deal with after a while---never forget that. My thoughts are with you........