Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Guitar pics [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Guitar pics

musicsaves
01-15-2003, 11:29 AM
Does anybody know what you use to put a hole in a guitar pic, so that you can wear it around you neck or something?

Dogstar
01-15-2003, 01:09 PM
I have been wondering the same thing! I saw someone with a Creed one around her neck at the NYE concert and I should have asked..DOH!

musicsaves
01-15-2003, 02:21 PM
yeah, I've seen a lot of people with them-where are they now?. I don't want to try and do something that might damage it. I figured they had it done somewhere, but I don't know what kind of a place would do that.

JenRN
01-15-2003, 02:58 PM
Hmmm.... Never seen that before! I have a pic of Mark's he used at a show, I keep it in a safe place. I don't know where to find out were you can do it, maybe try a guitar store, were musical instruments are bought?:dunno: There are a lot of "hippie" record stores and old town dealers in the town where I work maybe I can find something out for you:)

musicsaves
01-15-2003, 03:20 PM
Thanks...

it's not a pic I got directly from Mark...I would never put a hold in one of those ;)

JenRN
01-15-2003, 03:29 PM
Yeah that pic is like the HOLY GRAIL to me!:angel:

Dogstar
01-16-2003, 12:01 AM
LOL, same here. I sort of do and sort of don't. I like the idea, though. It looks really cool!

CollectiveSoul
01-19-2003, 03:02 PM
use a hole puncher
or burn a piece of metal and stick it through so it melts the plastic to make a hole

musicsaves
01-19-2003, 05:22 PM
sounds like it might be dangerous to the pic...

everybody has been telling me that it has to be done with a small drill....:confused:

HigherGirl
01-19-2003, 05:48 PM
I got my guitar pick from Mark at the 12/29 show...Don't think I would put a hole in it as it came from him...But I asked my hubby though, you can use a verrry small drill bit (not too sure I would do that!) or you can take it to a jeweler and they would put a silver/gold plated mount on the back of it so you could slip a chain onto it...I wouldn't think it would cost hardly anything for them to do it... Hope I helped!:)

musicsaves
01-19-2003, 05:54 PM
that sounds like a good idea, it would be good to avoid putting a hole in it all together, thanks

PaulMcCoygirl
01-20-2003, 01:30 AM
Try using a drill....all you have to do is mark a little dot on it where you want to put the chain and then drill there. It shouldn't harm it at all. :)

hide_tremonti
01-27-2003, 08:29 AM
Hmm...but if you wear a drilled one, it'd be "edge of pick to skin" not "surface of pick to skin". If it was a Creed pick, I'd go to the jewellers! It's a precious thing!

musicsaves
01-27-2003, 04:39 PM
I never thought of that. I wonder how all the ones I've seen on people lay flat. I'm taking it to a jeweler anyway.

Marty
01-29-2003, 09:59 AM
I use a hole punch. I wouldn't hole punch a Tremonti guitar pick, but regular guitar picks, just use a hole punch.

However it won't work on a Bass Pick, those are too hard! :D
________
Kinky.and.juicy live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/kinky.and.juicy)

hotforscott
01-31-2003, 10:51 PM
I got a pic at the 9/22/02 show and it was stolen when my purse got stolen. I hate that too because I had it in my wallet, where I keep my change and I really should have put it in my jewlery box or somewhere safer, I just knew that it was small and could be easily lost and I never thought my purse would get stolen. Makes me sad.

musicsaves
02-01-2003, 12:30 PM
Thats terrible. I used to keep one my in my wallet cuz I wanted it with me. Now I keep them locked away. And if I put one around my neck, someone will have to fight me to get it :madder:

hotforscott
02-01-2003, 12:47 PM
LOL, I know, I put it in there after the show, once I got to my car, and just never took it out. It sucks. I will get another one though! I am sure of it.