Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
I am trying to be a solo artist [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : I am trying to be a solo artist

adparaiki
04-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am Adam 24 and live in UK

I am a long time Creed, Scott Stapp, Alter Bridge, Myles Kennedy, Mayfield 4 fan.

I would love to be able to make music for a living.

My myspace is here http://www.myspace.com/adamparkermusicuk

These are demos I have recorded live - some recordings are even 5-6 years old from when I was 18

Sorry if anyone does think this is spam, I could just do with some more publicity or friends on myspace or listeners.

TrulyAmazing
04-03-2011, 01:25 AM
yeah me to, my friend, COPYRIGHTS, it would be killer to get back to the music, i got a list of all i wish to work with, and then who i wish to produce for, praise jesus solid there, a quick prayer for the plights of the PSALMIST, what we now see and witness is not a call to forget but to remembear, the voices that was with him in the wilderness when the angels rushed to him, 1 peter 1>10>12> Of Which Salvation The prophets have indeed required , many will not see nor hear there who with prophecy of the grace which shall indeed come to ya searching what or what manher of time THE SPIRT OF JESUS which was in theme did TESTIFY Before Hand the sufferings of jesus AND THE GLORY THAT SHOULD FOLLOW, unto whom it was revealed that not unto themeselves but unto us they did minster the things which now be reported unto you by theme have preached the gospel unto you with the holy ghost sent down from heaven, Also In Line And In refernce, 2 peter 12>21, The Basis Of True Knowlege, check it out, and also HEB>9>23 it was therefore necessary that the pattern of things even the heavenly things purified with these heavenly things themeselves with better sacrafices than these, body heart soul mind and in spirt,

Dogstar
04-04-2011, 12:20 PM
You've been a member for a while, so it's not really spam :) Good luck with the project and all! I will be checking it out.

adparaiki
04-04-2011, 04:16 PM
You've been a member for a while, so it's not really spam :) Good luck with the project and all! I will be checking it out.

Cheers thanks,