Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Who is the moderater of these forums? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Who is the moderater of these forums?

Faceless Man 93
12-31-2010, 10:08 PM
In every other forum that I've been apart of, there has been one person or a group of individuals who run the forums, these people are known as moderaters and I'm just wondering who it is that is acting as this communitity's forum adminastrators. If you guys could clear this up for me, I'd very much appreciate it.

TeriB19
12-31-2010, 11:46 PM
I am one of the moderators, as is Dogstar. Steve runs the joint. Forgive me if I'm forgettting any of the other mods. Been awhile since we're really had to do some butt-kicking. :D

nagpo
01-01-2011, 09:26 AM
That's it: Imma come out and say it. I want to be a mod.

TrulyAmazing
01-01-2011, 05:31 PM
I am one of the moderators, as is Dogstar. Steve runs the joint. Forgive me if I'm forgettting any of the other mods. Been awhile since we're really had to do some butt-kicking. :D
:hugs: calm orderly fashion, stay focused and let theme pass, we shall not be moved, steve does a great job, but things may be starting to pick up, good have ya back with us, love ya,s ......:rockon: everybody dont know what they are doing now a days,

TrulyAmazing
01-01-2011, 05:58 PM
That's it: Imma come out and say it. I want to be a mod.
.............:shoot: PEACE BE STILL, :laugh: i think you would be a great MOD, tell steve, i dont want the label, its really Un needed, :hugs: all of ya,s do a killer job, im here for ya,s its harder being mod than most think, it is, to keep up with all the stuff, that comes through here if not being whatched, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH To All, Peace Be With Us.....

VJ Raven
01-04-2011, 02:32 PM
The less butt kicking a moderator has to do, it goes to show how well behaved and nice a forum's members are is my way of thinking... :D

(I'm a moderator elsewhere)

TrulyAmazing
01-04-2011, 07:32 PM
The less butt kicking a moderator has to do, it goes to show how well behaved and nice a forum's members are is my way of thinking... :D

(I'm a moderator elsewhere)
[FONT="Arial Black"]KEEP A KICKING.........over there, i gots its overs heres, and steve and Teri, And Dark Knight Has Been Most Helpfull indeed, :hugs: we dont likes spammers, im sure do a wonderfull job....

TrulyAmazing
01-04-2011, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=TrulyAmazing][FONT="Arial Black"]KEEP A KICKING.........over there, i gots its overs heres, and steve and Teri, And Dark Knight Has Been Most Helpfull indeed, :hugs: we,s dont likes spammers,

VJ Raven
01-06-2011, 07:51 AM
[FONT="Arial Black"]KEEP A KICKING.........over there, i gots its overs heres, and steve and Teri, And Dark Knight Has Been Most Helpfull indeed, :hugs: we dont likes spammers, im sure do a wonderfull job....
Thanks TA!!! :) I'm still kinda new to the job of Moderator but I do like it. :)

Yeah, the mods here have been great. :)

Yeah, spammers are disgusting... Don't even get me started on how much I despise spammers!!! (I won't shut up if I get started!!!)

TrulyAmazing
01-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks TA!!! :) I'm still kinda new to the job of Moderator but I do like it. :)

Yeah, the mods here have been great. :)

Yeah, spammers are disgusting... Don't even get me started on how much I despise spammers!!! (I won't shut up if I get started!!!)
Lord Knows Theys Dont Wants To Gets Us STARTED, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, :hugs: Many Take Advantage Of Transitions, That Has,nt Come To One, :hugs: Stay Safe, Your Welcome, :) As Always, Good Job In All You Do, Love,