Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott is sounding great now [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott is sounding great now

adparaiki
12-28-2010, 03:02 PM
My sacrifice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3YZ9jjqbc

With Arms Wide Open http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DszZ4pma4fE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Higher http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-3Ix8OoOQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Crazy in love (listen with headphones sounds better) I can't stop listening to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAH4-8mul60

TrulyAmazing
12-28-2010, 09:19 PM
thanks, speaking from one of those hard to point angels, that always falls in my lap, he needs to take , his time with this one, however i feel, if we dont see a double album, i pray we get good album out , atleast by the end of year 2012

CreedBG
12-29-2010, 04:41 AM
The power is in the hair!

adparaiki
12-29-2010, 06:55 AM

I am beginning to think this is true and might stop getting my hair cut.

nagpo
12-29-2010, 08:52 AM
lolz

Glad he's sounding better. He was great when I heard him in NC during the last Creed tour.

TrulyAmazing
12-29-2010, 07:50 PM
:roll: have mercy upon my father, whos throne is above the heavens, no more cuts on the hair ......for they are like mains, i got many blondes who be Divide their selves, so later on i wanna do a HAIRRRRRRRRRRR count down, so peace will come, no probleam with any others, just blondes, we must be grown up blondes, ..............................:rockon: and save our strengeth, im just glad the dudes hairs back :stapp: i was worried about the Lad for a while, although he gaves us to statements on why he did it, that of course never adds up, :peacelove the fight be hard so i look over him from time to time, so hopefully he dont cut it anymore,

rabidgopher04
12-29-2010, 10:11 PM
Crazy In Love sounds like a Scott Stapp/Creed song. It fits him well.

My Sacrifice
12-29-2010, 11:46 PM
lolz

Glad he's sounding better. He was great when I heard him in NC during the last Creed tour.

Amen to that. It was like night and day compared to the 09 tour.

TrulyAmazing
12-30-2010, 02:09 PM
I am beginning to think this is true and might stop getting my hair cut.
:) yeah the samson thing, :laugh: we all know the story well, yet the word of GOD reads and instates its a shame for a dude to have long hair, and for like years, we,ve had that tradtion in churches most of theme those nonedenonmanations, i of course of preached on, yet they except :rolleyes: chicks with buzz cuts WHEN THE WORD OF GOD Says That A Womans Hair should not be cut, When the NT Rises, and the parable,s our are understood, Both The DO,s Are ONE, The Corithians Stated, that it is a shame, for the dude to have long hair, as a deeper parable, of what should be, Paul SAID again In EPH... I speaketh Of Mystery Concering The Church, Aint That Hard Really, PRAISE JESUS, we just blames on the love OF ROCK N ROLL, I despieth Confusion, to any of my friends that have suffered, through never ending misconceptions, Love one Another The Way He Loves Us, i really love those JEDI Braids, :D .........:rockon:

TremontiFreak
01-01-2011, 04:52 AM
Scott sounds great when the tempos are not 3X faster than they should. It is sad when his solo band is playing the Creed songs better than Creed.

nagpo
01-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Scott sounds great when the tempos are not 3X faster than they should. It is sad when his solo band is playing the Creed songs better than Creed. The thing with tremonti and co., They're more interested in playing more metal like songs. Going off a AB tour to a Creed one must be like running to walking for them.

Also, anyone know who is in his solo ban atm? Is Friedman still there? I wonder who will be recording on the album.

TrulyAmazing
01-01-2011, 12:55 PM
The thing with tremonti and co., They're more interested in playing more metal like songs. Going off a AB tour to a Creed one must be like running to walking for them.

Also, anyone know who is in his solo ban atm? Is Friedman still there? I wonder who will be recording on the album.
i,ll gets back wit ya,s :hugs: :deal: yes hopefully, i think it would be cool T would team wit Friedman, it would be like A Titians indeed, :rockon:

Chris98GT
01-02-2011, 07:18 AM
I'll give him credit. He sounded like crap when I saw Creed in '09. He actually sounds decent in those clips. Kudos to him for whatever he's been doing to improve his voice.

TrulyAmazing
01-02-2011, 02:19 PM
I'll give him credit. He sounded like crap when I saw Creed in '09. He actually sounds decent in those clips. Kudos to him for whatever he's been doing to improve his voice.
thank you chris, love ya brother, the domanating improvemeant, would be for him at this time, would be Expectence indeed.....:rockon: take care of the do, my friend, and i,ll call it mellow yellow, :cloud9: beware of seeing bradys in your sleep, kwite normal indeed,

INDIGOSTEVE
01-08-2011, 11:27 AM
truly, where are you from I have yet to understand any of your posts? just being honest!

TrulyAmazing
01-08-2011, 12:26 PM
truly, where are you from I have yet to understand any of your posts? just being honest!
:) Apparently, we all from the some place, and you know where that is, :roll...i guess.....