Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Live Chat [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Live Chat

TheGreatDivide
12-03-2010, 07:47 PM
For anyone who's interested Scott will be having a live chat next thursday, maybe now we can ask some real questions.

http://tinychat.com/scottstapp

nagpo
12-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Most of the time the people that select the Q's pick bad ones. Lets try to ask him about his new album.

TheGreatDivide
12-04-2010, 12:45 AM
sounds good, i already visited the link and its a chat room environment so i don't think we need to worry about hand picked questions hopefully

nagpo
12-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Remember, the next one is called Between Lust and Love.

TrulyAmazing
12-04-2010, 03:09 PM
sounds good, i already visited the link and its a chat room environment so i don't think we need to worry about hand picked questions hopefully
you can never be to sure of that, you right i feel the questions would be equal coming from a fans base prespective, stapp should be more focused after time out of ping pong or dribbling the basket ball, :laugh: lets not worry about it,

King Oropher
12-06-2010, 04:29 AM
Where is 'More than This' and the rest of the B Sides

nagpo
12-06-2010, 07:04 AM
Those are good questions too.

Stevensonart
12-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Yes the B sides. "Like Do It All Over"

Also I still think an actual specific reason why he is having trouble hitting high noted would be awesome. It doesn't have to be rude, just level with us fans as to what has happened over the past 4 years to his vocal chords. I have heard him admit that E-Rock is there to help him with the high notes and he laughs about it. Just want the truth so we can put all the other rumors to bed.

nagpo
12-08-2010, 05:25 PM
I think it's fairly obvious, the older you get the lower your voice gets and your range goes a bit.

Stevensonart
12-08-2010, 05:35 PM
No, I think its a little more complicated than that. I listened to a recent video of overcome from his current solo tour and he is pretty pitchy in parts. I understand that as we age our voice deepens but he is around my age and mine has not. Maybe the weight gain? Just would like a straight answer.

nagpo
12-09-2010, 07:42 AM
6 pm est tonight!

nagpo
12-09-2010, 11:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJVlkF9PA50 part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHZBGdpOS6o&feature=sub part 2

TheGreatDivide
12-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Can't believe I forgot about this :mad:

skyguy86
12-10-2010, 03:08 AM
Dude those sound bites of the new songs sound badass! Scott sounds like he's getting his dirty, gritty, grunge-based vocal sound back!!!! And the riffs are kickin'!

nagpo
12-10-2010, 04:11 AM
I wonder why he's keeping Criminal and Somber on the album. He's already released them for one, and two, they were turned into Creed songs.

Oh, and this is my 2,000th post.

TeriB19
12-10-2010, 08:42 AM
I thought Mark wrote Ode, no?

nagpo
12-10-2010, 10:44 AM
That would be Torn.

TeriB19
12-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Oh crap, that's right. Thanks.

TrulyAmazing
12-10-2010, 05:59 PM
Oh crap, that's right. Thanks.
:laugh: its a wonderfull a life, :laugh: its been a long tiresome day whatever ya wish to call it old Truly, guys i dont mean to question our older die hard creedfan members on this, but our we 100 percent that mark did,nt write ODE, it just feels and sounds like his work, Torn is stapp all over, i just have my doubts this one, :hugs: :) good to see you TeriB .........:rockon: PEACE BE WITH US, In Renewed Strengeth And Stabiltiy

TrulyAmazing
12-10-2010, 06:07 PM
I think it's fairly obvious, the older you get the lower your voice gets and your range goes a bit.
:) right you are indeed i do believe ya,alls i brought that up in a thread concering vocals, i guess since thats the topic always surrounding stapp it was in this area or the creed area, can,t recall, but the older one becomes the lower your voice gets your range goeth, because you got work deeper in your lungs and guts, and realize, that your young vocal chords your familiar with using is going through puberty all over again, from a certian prespective,

Buried And Gone
12-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Happy 2,000th post sir.

Those demos that he shared sound better than anything Creed related in 3-4 years. And that is saying something. I really, really, really, REALLLLLY hope that Original Sin is on the new album. Has the potential to be his best song ever methinks.

nagpo
12-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Thank you kindly.

TrulyAmazing
12-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Happy 2,000th post sir.

Those demos that he shared sound better than anything Creed related in 3-4 years. And that is saying something. I really, really, really, REALLLLLY hope that Original Sin is on the new album. Has the potential to be his best song ever methinks.
K...sug im sure it will be good enough to get by with it, at these times lovey, methinks tooooooooooooooo :hugs: :hugs: ...........................ROCK ON

TrulyAmazing
12-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Thank you kindly.
if your Status be BOUND AND TIED, The Next Status, THE GOOD LORD WILL HAVE MERCY UPON YA, :laugh: :laugh: Next Status, BROKEN HEROE, :) hey ya,alls i dont even pay much mind to the posts numbers, CONGRALUATIONS .....it is something not to be looked over, and of course i for one would just go over and over about it :banana: but i,d be crazy, Cut Back On The MBS, but i had to use The Bannana , for your post and status,

TrulyAmazing
12-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Thank you kindly.
if your Status be BOUND AND TIED, The Next Status, THE GOOD LORD WILL HAVE MERCY UPON YA, :laugh: :laugh: Next Status, BROKEN HEROE, :) hey ya,alls i dont even pay much mind to the posts numbers, CONGRALUATIONS .....it is something not to be looked over, and of course i for one would just go over and over about it :banana: but i,d be crazy, Cut Back On The MBS, but i had to use The Bannana , for your post and status,

Dark_Knight
12-14-2010, 04:48 AM
I uploaded the song previews for those who missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xR5RnS2bQ

I seriously hope he gets ERock & Garrett to play on the album.

nagpo
12-14-2010, 08:30 AM
I'm trying to figure out if he's still working with Bodnar. I know he was working with various producers and artists but I'm not exactly sure what has come from it.

Buried And Gone
12-14-2010, 09:40 PM
WOW! I am an IDIOT! El Diablo is Original Sin lol. I need to pay more attention it seems.

King Oropher
12-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I wonder why he's keeping Criminal and Somber on the album. He's already released them for one, and two, they were turned into Creed songs.

Oh, and this is my 2,000th post.

I don't mind him keeping those 2 songs on there, maybe he will make a few changes to them. Also not everybody would have heard these 2 songs.

Dark_Knight
12-20-2010, 11:14 PM
He could always change up the lyrics... at least I'm hoping he does.

Buried And Gone
12-21-2010, 09:16 AM
He could always change up the lyrics... at least I'm hoping he does.

Yeah. A lot of the lyrics are from Creed songs now. Like he'd need a whole new bridge to Crazy.

I hope him and Erock wrote some new music. The first submersed album is incredible.