PDA

View Full Version : Hear Crazy in Love live right here

nagpo
11-21-2010, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O92qURAg4Yo

It's pretty good imo.

VJ Raven
11-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Scott sang it last night in Halifax... It is beautiful!!! I was very thrilled he did include one of his unreleased songs in the play list!!!

maccamer
11-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Good song! The new album is probably going to have a very different feel from TGD and Creed stuff. That's cool. I am looking forward to new music!!

King Oropher
11-21-2010, 10:04 PM
I like his hair

TheGreatDivide
11-23-2010, 12:28 PM
okay kinda of weird seeing him playing guitar but this song doesn't do anything for me.

nagpo
11-23-2010, 01:55 PM
I like seeing him playing the guitar, for a long time people questioned if he even could. We know he can play it now, just how well I wonder. I doubt he's tremonti good, or even close to it.

TrulyAmazing
11-23-2010, 07:53 PM
I like seeing him playing the guitar, for a long time people questioned if he even could. We know he can play it now, just how well I wonder. I doubt he's tremonti good, or even close to it.
................:laugh: that boy needs a fiddle to, but serious, i thought this was a cover tune, of crazy little thing called love, if you going play in texas you gotta have a fiddle, the still gutiar is hot but not for a Lousianna, man........ i,ve only heared him play a few chords was,nt that much to even no where define,

adparaiki
11-26-2010, 05:22 PM
I thought this song was amazing I can't stop listening to it and it is quite different to previous stuff. I'm so please Scott is back and Creed is back.

TrulyAmazing
11-27-2010, 11:43 AM
I thought this song was amazing I can't stop listening to it and it is quite different to previous stuff. I'm so please Scott is back and Creed is back.
yes indeed just breath taking, i,ll remembear him when i enter our fathers kingdom.....:rockon: in deff, a confusing heart challange of what feelings ONE mite have toward his her mate, peace be with you in all things, love the signature btw,