Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Freedom Fighter [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Fighter

Faceless Man 93
09-29-2010, 06:27 AM
Welcome one and all. This is my first ever creative story, it's trippy (just a heads up), enjoy!

Freedom Fighter

Chapter One: Welcome To My Life

Hello reader. If you picked up this book with the feeling that oh this is gonna be another beautiful romance novel; if you think this story is a fairy tale… I advise you to drop the book and run for your life. If you think you're brave enough to endure my recount of the harrowing events of my recent life, then I hope you're prepared for emotional torment, insanity and yes, even some revenge. You see, up until a few months ago, I'd been going steady with my high school sweetheart Vladimir Tremonti. The relationship between Tremonti and I now… well, I'll go into that in a bit, for now your choice to read on will separate you from the cowards of the world without a conscience. Welcome to my life.

Many people know me by many names, "Diamond Princess"( a label given to me by my parents the night of my prom, "Goddess of Fire", a name bestowed onto me by Tremonti, describing my performance as a lover (shocking I know, but I see it as a compliment) among many others. You, dear reader, may call me by my personal label, Victoria Phillips.

Faceless Man 93
09-29-2010, 06:28 AM
Here's the next chapter to Freedom Fighter, enjoy!

Chapter Two: Deviant Affair

My story starts in my freshman year at UCF; I was working relentlessly, trying to obtain a degree in psychology when I saw him again. I can't explain it but seeing Vladimir again kind of sparked the long since doused flame of attraction between us. "Vladimir, can I ask you a serious question?" I asked one night after a dinner date "I already know what you're going to ask." He responded with a gentle kiss to my lips. That night we made love, I can't begin to convey how it made me feel, invincible I guess.

For another week the same routine every day, class at 8, lunch at 1, work at the lab studying behavioral disorders until 5 followed by dinner with Vladimir at 7. On the seventh day, I arrived at the restaurant for dinner but he didn't show. Concerned, I went back to his apartment and you'll never believe what I saw, Vladimir's muscular body entangled in my best friend Jennifer Perez's. "OH MY GOD," I screamed and automatically ran for my dresser drawer; where I kept gun, which I vowed to use only in extreme urgency. I pointed the barrel of the .45 at Vladimir and Jennifer as they made their way towards the front door of my campus apartment. Vladimir turned towards me as if to beg my forgiveness for his actions, "Get out, both of you GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!!" I fired a warning shot and grabbed Vladimir, "You've made the biggest mistake of your life. You will regret what you've done, count on it!" I threw him out and sat down with my head cuffed in my trembling hands. I had a few choices at this point, use the last bullet in the gun to end my anger, try to forget this ever happened (ha! as if that would happen.) or there was one last drastic option and I decided to pursue it. You know what they say, "Love is a bitchslap", well I made another vow then, that Vladimir and Jennifer would find out the consequences of their actions.

Faceless Man 93
09-29-2010, 06:28 AM
Chapter Three: Courtesy Call

I'd had my share of affairs during my relationship with Vladimir. In a mentally broken state of mind, I picked up my cell phone and hit 1 on my speed dial.

"Hello, Mark Hoffman speaking." Mark was one in a seris of lovers I had. "Mark, it's Victoria. Listen, I need something from you, it concerns Vladimir. Meet me at the Starfire in ten."

Some more insight for you on Mark, he is my psychology professor apart from being my secret lover. The reason I called him was simple, Mark has a secret life that only I know about; he's a private hitman for the highest bidder, acquiring his services was costing me $50,000, but if this small payment meant showing Vladimir and my ex best friend the error of their ways, then I was happy to oblige.
It was near midnight before he arrived for our meeting at the Starfire (a little café just outside of campus).

"So Victoria, would you mind telling me why you bothered me with a courtesy call? You and I both know what we want." Mark looked deep into my eyes. Oh yeah, another note about Mark, apparently he doesn't understand the meaning of the word no (a word I've said to him countless times).

"Actually Mark, this isn't about sex… I need your assassin services, as I told you over the phone, it's about Vladimir." I told him everything that had happened. "So, where do I fit into your little revenge plot, do you want me to kill them both?" I flashed him a devilish smile.

"Consider it done." He said

"Wait, I have a specific manner in which I want this done, number one, you take Vladimir and I'll handle that slut Jennifer. Number two, leave no trace of their corpes behind, there's a special concoction I made to achieve this." I handed him a vial of green liquid, "Place this on Vladimir's body and he'll turn to dust." Mark looked at me clearly shocked at my levelheadedness.

"Okay Victoria, tomorrow night 10 P.M. we'll rid you of Vladimir for good."

Faceless Man 93
09-29-2010, 06:30 AM
Chapter Four: Settling the Score

10 P.M., time to put our plan into action. Mark had called several times, a fact I'm a little skeptical about, either Mark really wants to do me a favor or maybe he just wants to get rid of Vladimir so he can get me back into bed.

Mark and I met outside the lab at which I worked, "Okay, are you ready for this?" Mark handed me a pistol and a knife. "Now how you carry out the kill is up to you." I told him before breaking away towards my target. My plan was intricate but simple; engage Jennifer in a game of Blackjack, and then I'll decide how to terminate her. All I have to do is knock on Jennifer's dorm room door before she throws the door off its hinges.

"Oh hi Victoria please come in, you're looking hot today!" even after I caught her in bed with Vladimir, she was acting as if nothing happened; it was like I was her best friend again. Either she was acting deceitful (as if, that's my job) or she was in evidently ignorant.

"Hey Jen, how about you and I play a couple hands of Blackjack?" she accepted my offer without second thought. "Foolish girl, just wait and see what I have in store for you." I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"What was that?" Jennifer asked "Oh, nothing." I picked up a card from the deck, the queen of hearts; a perfect match for the ace of spades I held, "Blackjack, how about you?"

Jennifer sighed and laid her hand on the table, a 23 bust. "Guess you win, what do you want to do now?" I didn't respond, I got up and attached my IPod (which I always carried with me) into her computer and played Creed's" Who's Got My Back Now". "Just lay back and relax," Jennifer had moved from her chair to her bed, she did as she was told. "Now close your eyes." She obeyed, her breathing was slow and even.

Jennifer hid a secret that she had no idea I knew, she was bisexual. I tied her hands and feet to the bed posts and, to add to her anxiety, I straddled her stomach as though I wanted her; I even threw in a few kisses and moans before I made my move. I faked an orgasm and after a few minutes of laying on top of her, granting Jennifer the illusion I was catching my breath, I released her from her bindings.

"WOW! Where'd that come from, such passion!" Jennifer squealed happily "Shh," I whispered "Now Jennifer, do you remember when I walked in and saw you in bed with my boyfriend Vladimir?" I pulled out the pistol and loaded the chamber with bullets "Wait Victoria, you don't understand-." She whispered "NO, you don't understand what you did to me made me crazy. I offer no apology for what I'm about to do, you've brought this on yourself. What you've done Jennifer I can't forgive." I shot a bullet into her chest and seconds later and seconds later I heard another shot, goodbye Vladimir… and good riddance.

I didn't speak to Mark again that night; I left his $50,000 outside of Vladimir's door. Along with my payment, I left a note that read "Thanks for helping me rid my life of the dark clouds that surrounded me, I'm leaving now, got some things to do." I had finally settled the score with Jennifer and Vladimir, it was time to start my life over again.

Okay guys that's it for now. If you read this Truly; please know that the next chapter will see Victoria coming full circle and repenting for her sins.

TrulyAmazing
09-29-2010, 01:35 PM
PEACE BE STILL IN JESUS NAME, :laugh: the south been crazy all week, ISA 17>17>14, im going read on here if dont matter much, PRAISE JESUS, BEHOLD The Lord Bringeth Up Upon Theme THE WATERS OF THE RIVERS >CHANNEL, Translating In Tune With GOD The Bed Of Stream The Deeper Parts Of The Water Means A Message Of Transmission, Chan_nel The word says ASSOCIATE Yourselves O Ye People And Ye Shall Be Broken To PIECES And Give Ear All Ye Of Far Countries Gird Yourselves And YE SHALL BE BROKEN To Pieces, TRANSLATING GIRD>To Encircle Or Fasten As A Sword With Or As With A Belt To Invest ESP With Power Or AUTHERTIY, prepare Brace Take COUNSEL And it Shall Come Nought Speak The Word And It Shall Not Stand FOR GOD IS WITH US For The Lord Spoke This To Me With A STRONG HAND....And Instructed Me That We Should Not Walk In The Ways Of These People, Say Ye Not A Confedracy Neither Fear YE THEIR NOR Be Afraid SANCTIFY THE LORD OF HOST HIMSELF AND LET BE YOUR FEAR AND HE DRED AND HE SHALL BE A SANCTUARY BUT FOR A STONE OF STUMBLING AND FOR A ROCK OF A OFFENCE TO BOTH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL FOR A GIN AND FOR A SNARE TO THE INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM AND MANY AMOUNG THEME SHALL STUMBLE AND FALL BE BROKEN AND SNARED.......... But Surley TAKETH THY COMFORT IN THE JOY DIVISON, At Anytime SIT ON MY RIGHT HAND UNTILL I MAKE THINE ENEMIES THY FOOTSTOOL, Are They Not All Ministering ANGELS OF FIRE SPIRTS Sent Forth To Minster For Theme Who Shall Be Heirs Of Salvation, In The Latter Days, coming up again twice today PRAISE JESUS, THOSE FREEDOM FIGHTERS IN JESUS NAME, are days be shortend, for preseverance and training......Facelessman93, THAT, WAS BEAUTIFUL, I FEEL SO MUCH CREED, young grown old, ......:rockon: peace be with you In Jesus Name...:hugs: :hugs: get in to your studies, this came from a commentary im re~edting~, Called The C.C.H.....just beautiful Barbra Walters, woud have been proud to have ya set at her side with this.....the mystery Gang.....Can We Do ? The Scooby Doo, Ending to this one, focus on the upcoming Truly Sermouns, just About Through The Recent One, And Breathe....and also a night out with guys, would be a bad thing.....as well, KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS In The Waters That Be Sure And Peace Will Be With You... :hugs: :hugs: Sis Loves Ya, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH..... i know you spent a lot time with that one,