Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Forget To Remember [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Forget To Remember

Faceless Man 93
09-29-2010, 06:24 AM
Another poem of mine.

This poem is about a man reflecting on a past relationship and he wonders weather he should revisit the woman or forget all about her, enjoy!

Forget To Remember

I'm lying here without you
Thinking of all that I've been through
Since you said "It's over."
I've been waiting on good luck to come
Wishing on a four leaf clover
But for now I'm comfortably numb
In the midst of November
My wish is to forget to remember

All I've been praying for is a second chance
For love to offer me a passing glance
There's forever a doubt in my mind
That I'll never find
A woman who's right for me
Unless they choose to be
Just like an angel I knew
Caring, happy and a lover in truth
Until then however I'll forget to remember

Still I stand thinking of you
An angel without fear
No longer can I be near
The woman who loved me
Thanks to you I'll be
in a love-less dismember
You make me forget to remember

Cause when you're gone
All my colors fade to black
I can't help but feel
Everything isn't real
With the question in mind
I soon shall find
I wonder if I should forget to remember

TrulyAmazing
01-15-2011, 09:05 PM
An Angel Without Fear, like that line, the way you used it, well brother, it sounds likes one of those relationships, thats genuine enough to last forever in all, but if your first motive in this, wrting format is to forget it, then chances are it would be proabley be the best persuit for now, i,d rely on the monk movemeant, :laugh: thens they aint nothings to worry about, except what we our born for and what we our called for, peace be with us in jesus mighty name, the only one my friend, bold enough for these times, that be among us, i was kidding about the monk thing . but hopefully you can do the math, my friend,

Dogstar
01-20-2011, 12:03 AM
Nice job, faceless man. Definitely can feel the exasperation and sadness.

TrulyAmazing
01-20-2011, 01:56 PM
Nice job, faceless man. Definitely can feel the exasperation and sadness.
i did,nt find it sad, but feelings of understanding, and in way that can be defined, but ultimate hopefull, as young relationships grow old,

TrulyAmazing
01-20-2011, 02:02 PM
i did,nt find it sad, but feelings of understanding, and in way that can be defined, but ultimate hopefull, as young relationships grow old,
forgive my crazy sense of humor, i dont mean to be insentive, i feel like getting in the Tiger Woods Speach Today, :laugh: Or One Of Ice Teas, i cant recall if he apolagized, :laugh: however i understood mama,s gotta die tonite, some miss the sense of humor, from artists, singing out lyrics as where if it was movie, on such topics, it would be taken so serious,

Dogstar
01-21-2011, 05:18 PM
LOL, no need to apologize, sis. Everybody sees something different, as we all interpret in the context of our own experiences.

TrulyAmazing
01-23-2011, 12:03 PM
LOL, no need to apologize, sis. Everybody sees something different, as we all interpret in the context of our own experiences.
:rolleyes: oh i know, as far as the psalmist is concerned, it can go very deep, others is gifted to coutinue as the pen becomes the master, where others may be confused, as to where i,am, the truth is my magic writers potery is different from song wrting, even in this day what i find sad my friend, is the deeper gift OF WHAT THE WORD Talks About In The Corithians, The Gift Of INTERCESICION And Interpertation, From One Member To Other, In this close minded world we have, the gifts started when the churches were divided, and in most tradtion and beliefs i was raised as unto to a stranger but not a stranger from their ways, as partakers of the sand, from one genaration to other of the psalmist, God Made Sure, That Everyones Was Spoken To, Through Music, Through Visual, And give me an apple :D g whiz, that is just something, i wanted all to keep in mind, GOD IS NOT GOING TO INTERCEDE, Or Minster To His Children In Ways, They Cant RECIVE Theme, For Our Genaration, It Would Be A Hiding Place, Creed Brought Together Some Mind Blowing Lyrics, Some Of Us Seen And Heared Right Away, Lord Knows It Did,nt Take Long, but the truth is Dog, sometimes when the pen of a ready writer, reachs that certian pinicle, its hard to say if rather it will ever again, The Lord Thy Gods Understanding Is Un Defined, as far as his writers , and i think through all the noise he wants that understood, we are all building blocks, and we cant say, or be angery in the ways he desires to show us love, and i,am that i,am the master, thank you Dog for your commeants,