Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
ABB.Net Crashed? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : ABB.Net Crashed?

AB = Rock Gods
09-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Hahaha. A friend just texted me saying it crashed. What happened lol, album leak?
:confused:

nagpo
09-03-2010, 01:24 AM
This happened before. Forgot when, maybe when Blackbird came out or when Creed reunited. It'll be back up.

Dark_Knight
09-03-2010, 02:12 AM
Nothing leaked. I have no idea what's up... I tried logging into our control panel but got the same error. So hopefully it will fix itself like the previous crashes.

AB = Rock Gods
09-03-2010, 02:30 AM
So what was it caused by, too many people logging on or is the crash just a regular occurrence?

Sucks for AB fans if the site is offline for a fewdays. That's where all news regarding AB/Creed originates from.

Dark_Knight
09-03-2010, 02:47 AM
This usually happens when too many people are on BUT it could be anything. I just hope it has nothing to do with our hosting... I did a little google'ing but couldn't find very much info.

nagpo
09-03-2010, 03:07 AM
Sucks for AB fans if the site is offline for a fewdays. That's where all news regarding AB/Creed originates from.
I always found it strange that ABB is where all the creed news comes from. I wonder why that place is more active than this one.

Dark_Knight
09-03-2010, 03:14 AM
Well first & foremost this place needs updated... and secondly ABB has thousands of more users that are not only diehard AB fans but Creed fans. There are only a few regulars who post here now.

BSC
09-03-2010, 06:27 AM
It's gone down again.

I hope it's not due to heavy traffic and it's something else, because if it is due to heavy traffic, we're gonna be screwed the moment a single leaks, the album leaks, when the album officially comes out, or when they start the UK tour.

Dark_Knight
09-03-2010, 07:46 AM
Nah... we're actually moving to new hosting soon which will cut down the crashes. That's what the donate button was for :) so if any of you guys can help we all would appreciate it.

AB = Rock Gods
09-03-2010, 12:27 PM
I'd help out, but I can't go there anymore :( Maybe I could get reinstated if I made a substantial donation :) Just a thought.

TrulyAmazing
09-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Nah... we're actually moving to new hosting soon which will cut down the crashes. That's what the donate button was for :) so if any of you guys can help we all would appreciate it.
sounds, like a conspiarcy, toward, the AB, NATION, I SAY AMEN, But with A Lot Of The Good Lords Wisdom From those Deep Meditations, that brings us down to our last ya,alls, I Know We Got great hackers, the best, So find The Jimmie Nutron, inside us all, And In Jesus Name Fix the bloody thing, gotta, look good, in all, :AB 3 is on the way, I would so kindly help and dontae, The least i could, do, For going off, in the threads, but im not gifted in those areas, thats what i love, about you smart dudes, just keep it a going, with the sense that flows freely, you guys, can do this, i know it, good time, TO Excercise Our Gifts, Peace be with ya,s.......:rockon: i,ll check in later on the process, the force be with us.....

TheGreatDivide
09-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Im staying right here

TrulyAmazing
09-05-2010, 10:41 AM
Im staying right here
............:shoot: peace be with you, hopefully, ABB.Net is fixed soon, :homer: :alien: :homer: ......

TrulyAmazing
09-05-2010, 10:46 AM
............:shoot: peace be with you, hopefully, ABB.Net is fixed soon, :homer: :alien: :homer: ......
Love, Ya, We Creed, And , The Bride, it be ok....;) take it easy on the posting, Steves, Got, Me, On Parole, lets try, to get along, with our posting kats, in 100 percent agremeant,